Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Learner

EL Premium Proxy

EL Premium PRoxy --- Do I start working on it or not?  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Will you use this?

• Yes! Sign me up for a year! The money is on it's way!
    • I'm interested, but I'll buy a month when I have problems
    • I'll wait and see how it works out
    • No way! I don't need to pay in order to play!

Setting up to connect via the proxy works similar to setting up to play on test:

Copy the desktop link, rightclick, select properties.

Set target to (it already knows it, just like test):

"C:\Program Files (x86)\Eternal Lands\el.exe" lrnr-main

I didn't want to assume that lrnr-main was still in the generic servers.lst ... I've editten mine too much :)

I got it all set up and it would work but my character is not accepted yet...YethQ it says not accepted proxy, it says I need to pay, and I have and I thought she was ready to go.....if you have done it, how did you spell her name, and does caps make a difference...I usually spell her name as YethQ ingame...with the capital Q, just like how it looks, but I tried all ways Yethq, yethq, YETHQ...none worked...I am able to log on as a new player and I am connected with the settings but....I cant make a new character because it says I have not paid and Yethq in all different ways of writing it cant log on either...I do have some alts as well, but I first mainly want to get Y on, and I remember my alts names and passwords, which I have a very good memory and I actually know them all but I cant remember which password goes to which account for sure, and, my spelling has never been my strong point so I need to remember how I even spelled their names.....dont laught, i am intelligent but kind of absent minded ....and getting too old too. But that is fine, I never complain about getting old....considering the alternative that is.

I slapped it around again, it may not have loaded your info properly, try again. But looks like I need to get it more. will post again when ready.

I slapped it around again, it may not have loaded your info properly, try again. But looks like I need to get it more. will post again when ready.

Fixed, try it now.