Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
LevinMage

Will vs. Vitality

ohmygod, I am not sure I get your idea.

Ok, 40 toughness is a pretty good. But if you take 40 phys 20 will and add 20 remaining pp to coord, you get a stronger char for PK, it will own the previous build discussed IMHO (provided A/D, perks etc is the same).

And no, I'm not saying vitality is crap. I have vitality atm, though I PK rarely these days

Also, another question to all readers, do you know how toughness reduces damage? From my experience, damage is reduced by toughness* 0.6, but I am far from being sure on this

Vitality is way better there is no need to even think of discuss it only a blind person can't see it ;)

If it was that obvious, why was it that people only started taking Vitality after a good.. 2years of EL? lolx

Vitality is way better there is no need to even think of discuss it only a blind person can't see it ;)

If it was that obvious, why was it that people only started taking Vitality after a good.. 2years of EL? lolx

cuz they are noobs ;) Mainly cuz Vita didnt have the third cross attribute in that time thou some players used it then like Nienora if i recall.

Because people see other people posting their screenies of their counter with massive exp per hour... everyone was, and many people still are, too caught up in exp per hour. Some of the smarter people have finally realised that getting high exp p/h means very little if your training is costing you a lot of resources.

Some people get a little more exp per hour than me at the same a/d as me... but they use quite a bit more HE/SRS per hour and/or much more expensive armor, that takes them a lot longer to replace when it breaks.

While they're busy obtaining more HE/SRS/high end armors, i'm still out on spawn.

Exp per hour means very little.

Resources used per exp is much more important.

Strategy is Everything

;)

Edited by Korrode

won't u need a good amount of will for restore because u need rationality for restore.

most people forget: 2 will = 5 more restore... but also 5 more health :)

reasoning = 5 more restore and no health increase, therefor more total health filled in the end.