Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Elohir

Body Piercing Capes are too numerous

It seems that there are too many BP capes in EL at the moment, they're not really used for anything either. I suggest they be used for summoning or somewhat, it would dispose of them pretty quickly. They could be used to summon Ogres or Feros or somewhat.

I hardly see that someone is wearing bp cape on pk :/

I don't PK, but I've seen a few of them around during invasions so I'd guess they get used.

I dont know how many use bp cape but in many cases its better and more usefull than mirror.

Espessialy if u fight someone much weaker.

I always used BP Cape in PK, why? I liked the extra damage it did to my hits. And it is noticable. I was hitting 60s with Bod, normally.

And you can get 3 for the price of 1 Mirror. :laugh:

#Edit - Only time I used Mirror was against someone alot stronger. Otherwise it's always BP.

Edited by Chosen

I hardly see that someone is wearing bp cape on pk :/

I don't PK, but I've seen a few of them around during invasions so I'd guess they get used.

rofl bp cape during invasion? useless :D

and ye, bp cape is good coz u hit very hard when it works ( 50's or 60's with my 24phys on someone of my levels ^^ ) and like chosen said, it is really cheap ( if ur lucky =1k or else 1.5k ^^ )

Edited by Kakuzu

aint that rather the problem? that there are too many ingame and every day coming more into the game?

o_0 i just guess thats what he is talking about.. like almost everyone has a "couple" of em in storage

an clops drop em like crazy o_0

LOL!

OS + BP + acc pots = rox!!

what rox even more is Thermal serp + acc pot + BP vs full iron = OWNAGE ROXOR :P:D

bp didnt work on monsters i think, or does it? cant remember ..if it doesnt maby make it so that it works on monsters somehow ;*)

bp didnt work on monsters i think, or does it? cant remember ..if it doesnt maby make it so that it works on monsters somehow ;*)

ye, bp doesn't work for monsters

Dosn't it work for F Chim, and Phantoms? Cos they have high armour, would be nice to be able to bypass that somehow.