Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
chatterbug89

YouTube is a SERIOUS Problem!

Well, I made a video a few days ago because I was bored and felt like spending my whole day making a silly video for youTube. After showing it to a number of friends and random other people I thought I might as well share it on EL because maybe some people who actually know me here (if they haven't already left) are curiouse how I look.

Anyways, I present to you guys, "Youtube is a SERIOUS Problem" and I'm sure after watching this you will agree --

Enjoy. :-)

That stupid song is a joke right? It's a romanian crap (yea I'm romanian but i still think it's crap) but not counting that it's pretty funny xD

That stupid song is a joke right? It's a romanian crap (yea I'm romanian but i still think it's crap) but not counting that it's pretty funny xD

Actually, the "Numa Numa Song" (I don't remember the real name) has been quite popular in some places...and not because of the original "Numa Numa" dance. However, it's kind of funny because the actual translated lyrics are the stupidest lryics you could possibly imagine....they barely make much sense (I'll have to dig them up maybe...I'm pretty sure the source I found the lyrics on are probally one of the more accurate sources, being a romanian translation notes and the translation was accompanied by extensive notes bout the lyrics).

If anyone cares to look for it, it was on yahoo group.

EDIT: By the way, I actually have a video of me doing the full Numa Numa dance....I recorded myself a while back because I was going to do it for a Lip Sync Contest. What you see in my video on youtube are only parts of the whole video ^^

Edited by chatterbug89

Cool video.

I especially like the first few comments:

ur an idiot!!! christohper i hate u and ur sister is sooooooooo much better than u!!!!!!!!!1

To which you reply:

You are just a big meanie. :-P

Which is topped off by:

no ur a tard!!!

Priceless.

Lmao, nice video..the part where you were eating like a pig was funny and gross at the same time. 4/5 stars

lmao thats awsome xD what the hell were u eating when youre eye's were blacked out?

lmao thats awsome xD what the hell were u eating when youre eye's were blacked out?

Yummy tasty Peanut Butter ^^ :(

:blush: h8 peanut butter Dx i rech when my dad has it with jam and butter :icon13:

after that i will never get to like it xD

Edited by thelethalmoo