Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest thorian

thorians ban

Guest thorian

Why exactly i got banned? i've had no explanation at all and as far as i'm concerned, i haven't broken any of the game rules..

The reason was rule 1, use appropriate language.. i'd really love to know which words specifically were disallowed in order to not make mistakes in a future.

If you look at my all in all history, you should see i'm definitely not a player who'd offend others or any other way harrash people.. i've helped quite a bunch of people, ingame and off-game, namely helping with linux client problems..

i'm kinda confused here, enlighten me please.

Same conversation at beam as Sikaflex.

This is not for your political views, or bashings/mocking of other people/groups.

You both can keep this to your RL conversations, EL is not for that. We are a multi-national multi-cultural game with people from all around the world. We do not tolerate racism.

Guest thorian

I'm terribly sorry, we must have cultural difference here since here in Finland the things i've said, are not considered anyhow offending. Should i have known someone would consider my words anything but perhaps lack of taste, i'd have kept my big mouth shut.

In my opinion it'd be nice to talk about things instead of directly booting someone out, would kinda.. make more sense to the player who might be unaware of his/her violation.

Since the damage is obviously done, should i just quit playing and forget about the great game EL or is this issue somehow solvable? I really didn't mean to offend anyone and if someone feels bad about this, accept my deepest apologies.

If you are truly sorry and can consider that we have people from all over who just might be part of a group you were insulting, yes of course there is something to work out.

If you are willing to respect others as you would expect to be respected in return, both personally, and as a race/nationality/religion/lifestyle choice/whatever, I will be happy to unlock your character for you.

Guest thorian

If you are truly sorry and can consider that we have people from all over who just might be part of a group you were insulting, yes of course there is something to work out.

If you are willing to respect others as you would expect to be respected in return, both personally, and as a race/nationality/religion/lifestyle choice/whatever, I will be happy to unlock your character for you.

I am truly sorry, as i said, i really didn't mean to offend anyone.

I will happily keep such an examples of bad taste out of the game..

In real life, i've got many friends from different origins/religions and i think any of them would be happy to prove i'm not a racistic person..

this is not related to game whatsoever, i'll promise to behave from now on. :laugh:

Guest thorian

Apology accepted, thorian is unlocked now.

Great :laugh:

..i'll go on doing my alch project then

oh, and sorry about the hassle.