Eternal Lands Official Forums
RotationZ

How 2 get to dung

You've advanced to harvest level 100

How to use only those 120 xp events/hour to get there as quickly as possible?

My way:

-> Harvest Med

-> First get those rare ores (if any matter congloms/swords)

-> Hit those tree mushrooms

Anyone got other suggestions on howto ?

:confused: Luving this skill section B)

Harvest 64 by the way

Edited by RotationZ

yeh zami is right. i did that btw, and im harvest 66 now cause i never harvest except my fruits B)

i took much will as i made my char, 64 will and 20 phys, negged :confused:

i made tonns of fes. like 25exp each or so, nice exp. and vegetables give like 55 exp each, not bad at all to level up :)

once u got a good lvl u can start with tree mush, u just gotta have good will + lots of time + nexus/books for high lvl harvestables :)

Hmm, and why not take all negz except hos and hs and put everything in WILL?

If u wanna lvl only harvest u dont need money so no need for emu and u can always restore at tutorial npc till u reach attack17 (which means 4ever if u concentrate on max possible exp gain from harv :confused: ).

Just an idea =]

My alt got 30+harv and he can make hhh on mulein easly( altho it takes some time to harv but still possible=)

mp

<edit> typo =/

Edited by masterpiter

If u wanna lvl only harvest u dont need money so no need for emu

my point. low phys if u wanna carry the stuff to stor, and high will.

thats what i meant mp :confused:

For most of time you shold harvest things with recom lvl 15-20 lvls higher than your in that situation it took about hour to collect 120 things (=max exp), when you are hungry you harvest slower also braking work for eating take time so PH is not good choice, for same reason long trip to IP for healing decrease exp so gelly also can be bad idea (but when you can heal yourself in mine with magic it's acceptable).

no need for emu

but you need to carry at least 10 picks, food, col, med, clock (ps or fr) , and harvested material (eg. turquise) from about 20minutes to not break too often for unloading it. Thats 260-300emu.

About levelling harvesting and its speed: can i assume the higher your harvesting level the faster you harvest everything?

AFAIK there's a fixed "pick up time" that you can't go below however high your harvesting level is. As long as you are below, at or just slightly/not too far above the recommended harvesting level, harvesting speed does increase. At harvesting 100 I get 120 harvests of dung in about 25 minutes, at harvest 95 it took about 35 minutes IIRC.

Ermabwed is correct.

There is a period of time (varies between harvestables). At the end of each period of time you either harvest what you picked or fail. And another period starts. So you can get faster since you fail less as your levels get higher. Eventually your level is high enough you nearly never fail and your time becomes just the period of time specific to that item.

If you want to maximize the leveling on your harvesting stay away from ores/minerals. Stick to flowers until you are past tree mushrooms. Flowers have fewer events so you can harvest farther above your level. You don't have to carry equipment for most flowers. This means you can carry food with you and btw minerals/ores make you eat faster than flowers do. So go with flowers as high as you can especially since you get fewer events the slower you harvest too. Then switch to turquoise or cinnabar which ever you can get a full hour on. Not much you can do after cinnabar until you get to being able to harvest dung in one hour.

Use the harvester medallions as suggested and if you do get the chance to do high level ores go for it. My harvest level is only 79 but I don't get to play often or work on it much. Check the topic about suggestions for making money off harvesting too. You might be able to combine it with this thread.

Tirun

ah, so thats why my alt mined Ti ore as fast as me.

lol i have this image of the two of you having a ti harving race and korrode scratching his head when its a draw.