Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
sufi

Tweak True Sight potions

@jowow Thats is without ts pots serving def god. Without healing the monster.

And there are attributes called will and reasoning btw...

And check the food level...

I wasnt 100's there btw and if your read the post i talked about 90's and 370k exp.

Edited by agis29

@jowow Thats is without ts pots serving def god. Without healing the monster.

And there are attributes called will and reasoning btw...

And check the food level...

I wasnt 100's there btw.

I see.. so you was deliberately being misleading when saying that your ~106/~110 and then posting a screenie from when your 90s def? :confused:

Btw, that would be a hell of alot of will/reasoning to boost to 120xp/block with def110.

If I recall correctly, every 2 points in will is 1 exp added. So assuming 120-97=23, you would need 46 points in will, which would give you 50 will. 46/2*5 =115, which is the hit points you gain from that much will.Your screenie shows you with 265 with a CoL on. Every char starts with 20 hp, plus the 150 from a CoL, plus the 115 to will, so you must have 20+150+115=275 hit points right? Wrong. That's without adding in the +5 for every 2 points to phys you have, which I'm sure you have at least a little of. I highly doubt that you have that much reasoning either, so until you can provide a screenie of your stats at the moment, you have to be using TS pots.

Edit- damn what waste of time typing that out just to see you were lying about the stats.

Edited by fyrrflyy

both wrong, for a/d exp: 6 pp's on will for 1 more exp.

EDIT:(except for the initial 4 pp's u can put on will or reasoning, after that its 6)

1 extra harv exp per 1 rat

1 extra mix exp per 2 rat

1 extra a/d exp per 3 rat

Edited by Korrode

"Its easy to get 370 k per hour on fluffies btw without healing them at middle 90's."

Thats what exactly i said. And the screnie here is to show what low coords means.

And also it shows 370k in one hour.

If you think this is a lot of exp i can tell u that its possible to get even more.

once again your trying to protect your honour and not give helpfull sugegstions... but sure, i'll reply... where are u training? with the pk gear(brod and red cape), snow and tele essies my guess is Imbro... which would mean you are training in a cave with two fluffies?(its considered a double spawn) ... i once got ganged by 3 feros twice in NRM, and a few 2 feros gangs... i got 420k exp in the end of the hour... but that is not normal circumstances... u will never get 375k from feros/fluffy if you are on a single spawn... stop throwing EXP stats at us, i have no idea how you are trying to prove that 10 less coord is going to let you get more exp (what you are proving though is that TS pots give you loads more exp... not helping your case).

(btw i have nothing against you, the few times we have spoken in game i got a good impression of you)

Mate u cant get good exp with high might. Thats my opinion- we disagree its ok.

Ask tempest about 375 k per hour not me.

If i ll start training seriously again i ll try to see the maximum exp on feros with and without ts pots.

At the moment its 300k+ without ts pots and this exp is enough to make me avoid chims for a long time.

(Also if someone can get 370k per hour without pots on fluffies at 90's at any spawn i would like to pm me in game to talk a bit and i ll give him as a gift a weapon-not kidding )

My opinion is that chims should give minimum 350k per hour otherwise people will keep p/c low untill yetis and they wont enter pk maps as korrode said and also spawns will be overcrowded.

( I wonder why they keep p/c low...)

Thats my main suggestion. I dont care how this will happen.

Anyway last post for me in this thread- we cant always agree, its very normal and actually better than agree about everything.

Edited by agis29

both wrong, for a/d exp: 6 pp's on will for 1 more exp.

EDIT:(except for the initial 4 pp's u can put on will or reasoning, after that its 6)

1 extra harv exp per 1 rat

1 extra mix exp per 2 rat

1 extra a/d exp per 3 rat

I just added another 4 will, and got a increase in a/d exp.. lol, 3 is rubish. Every 4 gives you a increase in exp.

I just added another 4 will, and got a increase in a/d exp.. lol, 3 is rubish. Every 4 gives you a increase in exp.
ROFLMAO

what was your rationality on before you added the 4 will? if you went from Will:16 to Will:20 then of course you got more a/d exp, cause u went from Rat:10 to Rat:12 :)

The key is, whether you have Will:14 or Will:16 you'd get the same a/d exp. so IT IS 6 pp's from Will:14 to Will:20.

Really Chosen, you have no idea how sure i am of this and how much i've tested it, dont dig youself a deeper hole

EDIT: go on the test server, take some neg perk and add another 4 will, see if u get more a/d exp, or if you now need to add 6 pp's before the next a/d exp increase.

Edited by Korrode

The point is not who gains more experience. The point is not a silly gap between players. The point is that negatives are being used for a POSITIVE purpose, which shouldn't happen. Therefore, the negative should be changed to a PROPER negative, one that is actually a disabling penalty.

Would this mess up the market for true sight potions? Would this cause potioner revolts? Would this gunk up or free a bazillion, give or take, fluffy spawns? These are not as important as something that is so obviously broken getting fixed.

The point is not who gains more experience. The point is not a silly gap between players. The point is that negatives are being used for a POSITIVE purpose, which shouldn't happen. Therefore, the negative should be changed to a PROPER negative, one that is actually a disabling penalty.

Would this mess up the market for true sight potions? Would this cause potioner revolts? Would this gunk up or free a bazillion, give or take, fluffy spawns? These are not as important as something that is so obviously broken getting fixed.

:D I agree. I don't see why there's so much opposition imo.