Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Garnoo

Did any1

As I saw the biggest eng lvl is 50~ so I was wondering if any1 managed toto make a Night Visor or/and a Camouflage cape? If not what's the highest eng item you made?

Edited by Garnoo

The highest engineering item so far is Blackpowder.

So there is actually someone who reached 50 already... On those low items. That's mad :D

My 29 won't do

hmmm i wonder what they used to level. I use saltpeter almost exclusively but that is because it can later be used to further level eng. It's darn slow because of the dung, of which I buy the majority.

There are no lvl 50 Engineers atm :)

That'll change by next weekend.....or sooner if I feel like it.

To date: 25793 rope, 2270 nails, 3778 blackpowder (and all req. ash/saltpeter), plus rainy day supplies of ash/saltpeter in storage.

P.S. - wasn't happy to see Visors become drops

Edited by geritt

wasn't happy to see Visors become drops

Yea took me a while to stop swearing after I found out... The 2 high engineering items are monster drops for fighters and we can't even mix them yet

Would be nice if once they are make'able, Ent removes them from a drop, otherwise there value will be crap.

Don't know, if landmines and barricades will fit into fantasy game, little worried about it, but we will see, won't we?

I'm more curious how they will be used :)

what i wanna know is if these land mines can be used in non pk :D if so people will put em all along the ground at boats and watch lolololol

also I wanna know whether or not any of this stuff will be worth making. I'm main fighter and slight alcher for cash but goshness it seems insane to have all this stuff and it be worthless :(

I remember when an SR sold for 20 :) (oh happy days) the value of things have plummeted and it becomes super hard to make money as well unless u got no life spend all day clicking the iron ore and storage and doors to make 10k lol. annny way later!

-Stricken