Eternal Lands Official Forums
shallara

Attention all Mixers of All Types!

I have +30 in alch, craft, manu and pot so I would love to take part if I'm available on the time and date. I'm in England so it depends if it's a good time in GMT. Looks like you have a lot of interest for this contest, good idea, Shamara. I don't fight much so I want contests I can take part in.

Edited by Lu06

I have +30 in alch, craft, manu and pot so I would love to take part if I'm available on the time and date. I'm in England so it depends if it's a good time in GMT. Looks like you have a lot of interest for this contest, good idea, Shamara. I don't fight much so I want contests I can take part in.

It's shallara's contest :)

Ooh mist this post, but with my lvl's i should fit in. Plz. if there is room i would like to participate in this contest.

Finally my alround lvl'ing is good for something :confused:

Ok, *most likely* this event will take place during the time range of mid afternoon (1pm to 4pm) EST (GMT -5) on a Saturday or Sunday within the next month or so.

From the reply order, I have the top 10 slots (and alternates) as

1 Queens

2 ttlanhil

3 celticlady

4 lilbear

5 hadassah

6 firehand

7 dilloesional

8 jaraxle

9 mystic

10 eagleprince (get those nex back!)

alt list

neimand

deadhead

jezebelle

lu06

chaoogie

yellow_man

walt_her

ermabwed

anabella

scafativ

greymage

evilshiva

IF you will be unable to participate due to time and day, PLEASE notify me ASAP so the contestant list can be adjusted!

IF you are interested, but have not yet posted, go ahead and post your interest! You never know what'll happen at the last minute. I will update this list as I get responses.

Even if you are on the alt list, be sure to be online for the beginning of the contest! slots will be filled in order of the list, so anyone has a chance at being included !

If you do not have all the required nexus AND recommended skills, please bow out to allow another to participate.

Contestants will be required to bring with them ANY and ALL tools needed, for all the mentioned skills. (Yes, that means you have to think before it even starts)

Contestants will be allowed to bring Potions for the skills this event is targeting.

Inventory checks will be made.

Due to its nature, this event will NOT be a quick one. I anticipate it taking the better part of an hour, possibly more.

Make SURE you are able to commit to a full hour!

This is one time that mixers better not go afk. lol.

Edited by shallara

That's between 7 and 10 pm my time.. I hope it's either on Saturday in September or Sunday in August then :confused:

But I'm going on vacation next week so I'll miss 2 weekends.

Though I must say this is rather good compared to other contests which I always miss B)

Ok, *most likely* this event will take place during the time range of mid afternoon (1pm to 4pm) EST (GMT -5) on a Saturday or Sunday within the next month or so.

Well, put me on the alt list, please. :)

Well, put me on the alt list, please. :)

Me as well!

scaf

Looks like you have a lot of interest for this contest, good idea, Shamara. I don't fight much so I want contests I can take part in.

It's shallara's contest :laugh:

Sorry I got confused. I mean't Shallara.

If it starts between 6-7pm GMT I won't be available and I'm busy for the next 3 weekends so if it's one of those I can't be an alternate any more. It's a shame that it's not possible to have more entrants.

Edited by Lu06

with the mass effort this is taking, and the commitment it takes from judges as well as contestants, it will be understood at the event itself why we had to limit the participants.

*if* I end up having more trustworthy judge/officials (contact me directly please, don't post here) We *might* be able to extent the number of slots.

Heya, Shallara. I don't plan on getting any magic nexus soon, so I would like to step down from the list, someone else can take my spot. This gives someone who would most likely have a CHANCE to win something. (no, I have no chance :P).

And thank you so much for hosting an activity like this!

Greymage and Evilshiva added to the list.

I apologize for the time it is taking to pull together all the details.

We are assembling the prize packs, and it's taking a bit because we wanted to make SURE they were ALL good!

Please keep checking for updates. I will try to give a full week's notice once the date is set.

Thank you all.

Shall