Training Question.

Which do you prefer?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Killing Monsters
    • PvP'ing.
    • Both
    • Other (Say below..)

All depends, if u got a training partner with more a/d but less p/c it can be great

ye perfect example : zarariel and masterpiter :P

I made with her more exp than i made with any1 else on pvp, i also made exp faster than ppl on double yetis, so really big help for me xD

As to pvp u need to remember one thing: its only good if its good for both ppl, not only for one :)

mp

I made with her more exp than i made with any1 else on pvp, i also made exp faster than ppl on double yetis, so really big help for me xD

As to pvp u need to remember one thing: its only good if its good for both ppl, not only for one B)

mp

well, u did like 10 oa lvls with her or so no? maybe 20, she made 20 def lvls in less then 2 months :) i think you helped her more then she helped u :hehe:

well, u did like 10 oa lvls with her or so no? maybe 20, she made 20 def lvls in less then 2 months :) i think you helped her more then she helped u B)

Well, u can think what u want, but the fact is she could make those lvls w/o me, of coz, it would be slower, but she could make them too.

And now check on ppl who reseted from big oa lvls, there was many of them all of them exping very hard, whats their oa now and whats top10 def?

Im sure i would not make so much so fast (if i would make it ever, which i doubt) if Zara didnt help me :hehe:

And plz dont compare lvl 120 to lvls over 150, its pretty obvious that u make faster those lvls that r like 6 times less exp from 150+ :P

just make simple check: /vakana exp 120 121

and then next pm: /vakana exp 154 155

mp

I voted Monsters becaue I like getting drops and killing my pvp partner all the time to get drops isn't something that many people will apreciate. So I totally agree with Mp is he says pvp should be good for both :)