Which do you prefer?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Which do you prefer?

• Killing Monsters
    • PvP'ing.
    • Both
    • Other (Say below..)

y00. :blush:

Well, I was wondering what you prefer doing, I like doing abit of both, if I get bored of Monsters I'll just find someone for PvP.

Comments/posts please. :evilgrin:

I like both, train on mobs gives u precious attack exp but is expensive, pvp is cheap but boring, altho easier and u dont have to worry about spawns( especially good in schoolars/sun-tzu days :evilgrin:

i like training best for good attack exp and drops

pvp is boring havent done it much and probably wont since im not a pker and avoid pk maps :evilgrin:

I like both, train on mobs gives u precious attack exp but is expensive, pvp is cheap but boring, altho easier and u dont have to worry about spawns( especially good in schoolars/sun-tzu days :evilgrin:

I wouldn't say its expensive, only if your one of the people training Yeti+, because they need to be trained in expensive armours. But up too Fluffy can be cheap, when I had Prophet char, I never used NMT/COL, I had a couple COLs in storage, but only used for PK, I was training in Leathers/Chain, which is nothing. And I would make more from training than I would spend, cos I could stay on the spawn for +4 hours, without restock.

And thats another thing I like about PvP'ing, is you can do it without getting killed, as long as you know the right people/places, and that can be done in cheap armours too.

And I didn't mean PK as a part of PvP, because it isn't, this is about training, not PKing.

I kill monsters. I don't like pvp because it rips attack and defense apart. I currently get more atk exp than def on Armed Orcs, so I'm trying to fill the gap I had from the old pvp days.

i have too much ppl that want mi butt so i rather go on monsters when i go train in pvp only when its

safe for me and i dont mind the difference between def and att exp.. i mean at least more def will help me

to avoid more hits mebbe :D

I like monsters because I can control what happens, and I like the satisfaction of the bag drop. I dislike surprises and the unexpected and I really dislike dying and losing my stuff :D so PvP is not for me.

Guest ohmygod

I voted other.

Healing monster = no time wasted waiting for them to respwn.

Even better if other spawns wanders to where you are training and they auto attack you as well. I have had 2-5 monsters at same time attack me. Get very nice xp/hr.

This is best if monster auto attacks you + does little damage to you and you do little damge to it.

Downside is that it is very costly to train this way, but you get same xp in half the time the other half the time you can get resources for more training + alching/harvesting/etc xp.

I think you loose more money on Monsters than on PvP. Unless ofc you get a NMT cape, but thats not much chance, and still then you loose money IMO.

i voted monsters : i dont like to see that i got 15 def lvls more then attack ( and that can be alot of xp )

I prefer KF 2 years ago.... :)

Since that time is passed,i voted fighting monsters...

did you even play 2years ago? lol.......

I stick with monsters for now because I'm tired of being pwned with frying pans. :)

Also my a/d/p/c is a bit unusual, so it's hard enogh finding PVP partners anyway.

I think he did. He probably just wasn't Maslicka 2 years ago.

If you call running from hell to kf and again and again,spamming channel 23,pissing of toomass and matess and czech/slovak community,yes i played :P

both are good, pvp is nice for def exp and oa, i prefer it if I can find a partner

mobs are good if you need some drops or attack exp, or if you can't find a partner for pvp

B&S original PVP pros? :P

I stick with monsters for now because I'm tired of being pwned with frying pans. :evilgrin:

lol u still goin on bout that incident? :huh:

well i prefer killing monsters... even though it is boring to train monsters, pvp is like watching paint dry, except u have to flee the whole time... also find pvp to give me less OA exp, and of course much less att exp than def (maybe im doing something wrong?)

omg has a good alternative there for making training fun, having to switch between and heal monster, while at the same time heal yourself is more fun than sitting at a fluff/feros spawn, flee 3-4 times in a fight, and restore after 3-4 fluff/feros killed, its also less time spent on training (and like he said you can make up the gc spent by afk harving) although its hard to find a place where u can have several monsters gang you... i normally train feros in NRM, and carry 40 or so magic essies in the case i get ganged by feros

i got att god so killing monsters for me :)

but i like pvp aswell coz u can talk a bit :)

anyway, u don't get drops @ pvp but when i pvp i have some pk gear on me so... sometimes, pvp drops better than pve xD last time i was training magic and got 9 steel longs and a mm cape :) wondrr how long it would have taken me to find thoses on monsters rofl.

pvp is to fill up the gap some then u stop and hit the monsters and let the attack exp roll in. And as u do that it will kinda even out and pan dry. Yeah though, both I guess... I did a lot on old acc's.

Monsters are usually better xp, when you make good training. But if there are no monsters suitable for your a/d/p/c, pvp is good way to get some exp ;)