Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
ETHERAL_SLAYER

So...

Hi,its me,dozr,again. I been banned for....ooo...um....like...3-4+mnths now. Could i please get an unban?

Thnxxx.

DoZR

So far I don't see a reason to do any unbanning. At a quick check, a mod had to lock at least 22 accounts because of you!

TWENTY-TWO?! I think thats a bit exaggerated. I cant remember all the acc.s i have had,but i am pretty sure it was nowhere close to twentytwo. Im not saying That these are the only ones PERIOD,only the ones i can remember ever playing past about lvl 10,lol.

BuLDOZR

BULDOZR_is_BACK

Tiny7

TINY_is_BACK

Tinysniper

etheral_slayer

Teh_tank7

Thats about all 'i' can remember. Im sure your records have more,lol. I like this game a lot, and i would like to get on and play once more. Well,i wait your reply with much attentiveness.

DoZR

TWENTY-TWO?! I think thats a bit exaggerated. I cant remember all the acc.s i have had,but i am pretty sure it was nowhere close to twentytwo. Im not saying That these are the only ones PERIOD,only the ones i can remember ever playing past about lvl 10,lol.

BuLDOZR

BULDOZR_is_BACK

Tiny7

TINY_is_BACK

Tinysniper

etheral_slayer

Teh_tank7

Thats about all 'i' can remember. Im sure your records have more,lol. I like this game a lot, and i would like to get on and play once more. Well,i wait your reply with much attentiveness.

DoZR

many of the 22 never leveled. I didn't even count the old ones that had been locked previously. I only counted the ones that were locked on the same day you were banned.