Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

TY Chosen

OK. At leas Tempest sees that spelling isn't everything. For the final time I joined pkg because I wanted to be in PK GUILD. SiTu wasn't for me.

lmao lmao lmao lmao

exeus last i checked u had no skill. When I had pyscho atleast i was decently strong, knew what i was doing, and joined for the right reasons. and ur right lasher is cool i know the guy in rl. and pookies is cool to he and I talk all ze time when i played more, and chosen = shiznit cuz he helped me pk ppl in dp :D and quimbly rox cuz he do $$ - item conversions from me + he nice :D so lol sucks to be u doesn't it?

yes, it helps give the impression you aren't a ficus with 2 year old intelligence impersonating a human.

there are ppl in EL who cant speak English but are mature, so what?

if u play a game where u have to talk another language which u cant properly speak, do i tell you ur a 2 year old kid? wtf get a clue.

From what I've seen so far, it's usually the native speakers that can't spell if their life depended on it. Most browsers offer built-in spell checkers, so use them and hooray for posts with correct spelling (and grammar of your choice :D).

yes, it helps give the impression you aren't a ficus with 2 year old intelligence impersonating a human.

there are ppl in EL who cant speak english but are mature, so what?

if u play a game where u have to talk another language which u cant properly speak, do i tell you ur a 2 year old kid? wtf get a clue.

According to his profile, he is from oregon USA which is generally english speaking.

omfg quite bugging me about the spelling. man you guys are pyscho. when id i ever talk about skill Stricken>?

Well, tho it is not the topic at hand, spelling IS a big deal. It says a lot about the person, tho not everything. Yes, non-native English speakers can be excused, but native English speakers should know at least how to form a proper sentence. And, before anyone tells me, I have known people who couldn't spell for their lives, but they were still intelligent people - this is generally the exception.

Back on the topic at hand, I think Chosen said it all, already.

[02:58:07] #GM from Sir_Exeus: no i am not a true pkg. i joined so quimbly and pookies + toomass no pk me

[02:58:15] #GM from Chosen: You serious?

[02:58:22] #GM from Sir_Exeus: ya!

[02:58:27] #GM from Chosen: You can fuck off now then.

[02:58:30] You kicked Sir_Exeus out of the guild!

If you truly were joking, I think the proper answer when he asked if you were serious would be NO. You dishonored your guild in using them, and I think Chosen has every right to deal with you as he saw fit.

And, on another point, what is this doing here?

This may aswell be closed, it's no good keeping it open, we've seen/read everything that needs to be said, ty.

#Edit - Spelling. :D

Edited by Chosen

I will use propper grammer and spelling for this.

For once I finaly agree with Chosen. Let's end this topic.

And to Arnie this was suposed to be put in Genral Chat but I missed and it was put in TA DA! Guild and Clans.

P.S. I was joking when I said it. Why would I put eclamation points after it? What do you think I am stupid?.....all of El says YES!

Edited by exeus101