Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Sir_Exeus

TY Chosen

Hey Chosen. This is Sir_Exeus frmo pkg. TY for kicking me from pkg. I have been really needing a break from the guild. You kicking me aout was great!!!

AND TO THE REST OF PKG. NICE KNOWING YOU GUYS! CYA lATER.

(Not being sarcastic btw)

Sir_Exeus

BTW Note to rest of guild: I was just kidding about the reson why I joined. Seriusly.

oooooooo. lol my bad. can an administrator plz delete this thread asap!!!!!!

I'll post some logs now, to show why.

[02:54:50] [PM from Sir_Exeus: dude u r mean!]

[02:58:07] #GM from Sir_Exeus: no i am not a true pkg. i joined so quimbly and pookies + toomass no pk me

[02:58:15] #GM from Chosen: You serious?

[02:58:22] #GM from Sir_Exeus: ya!

[02:58:27] #GM from Chosen: You can fuck off now then.

[02:58:30] You kicked Sir_Exeus out of the guild!

Indeed, you are too pr0 for PkG, whatever Guild you join next, be sure to tell me, will make it fun to come find you and pk you.

#Edit - As for joking about the reason you wanted to join, IMO it's crap, why else would a noOb want to join PkG? lol.

Edited by Chosen

[02:58:07] #GM from Sir_Exeus: no i am not a true pkg. i joined so quimbly and pookies + toomass no pk me

looooooooooool what a pr0 :(

roflmao.. thats why i love reading EL Forums :)

i wouldnt be happy without one big laugh per day ^,^

lol u guys like that? he he pkg cant even take a joke. b4 i could really say i was joking i got kicked he heChosen is to quick to act. man.

Edited by exeus101

Can't blame them for giving you the boot, you "joked" about using the guild. Whether it's true or not, how are they to know?

You managed to get em' angry on you LMAO maybe some jokes mustn't be told...who knows maybe what seems to be a joke for you it's an insult for someone else. What's the morale? Think twice before saying something

ya me and Chosen never got along. it was a joke but Chosen had had enough. i thout i liked pkg untill i joined. Lahser is really only decent person there

and Moral is don't join a guild you dont know anythng about. (And what garnno said :) )

Edited by exeus101

why else would a noOb want to join PkG? lol.

find hes equals?

Am I the only one seeing something dumb here?

He said he joined PkG to keep from getting pk'ed by Chosen and Pookies.

In doing so, he kept himself from getting pk'ed by 2 people but added pretty much the rest of EL that has PkG red-tagged to his pk list.

And the award for dumbest move of the year goes to ...

Wow, I didn't notice that at all, Fyrr... 0.o

In doing so, he kept himself from getting pk'ed by 2 people but added pretty much the rest of EL that has PkG red-tagged to his pk list.

lol aparently u didin't hear. I WAS JOKING!!!! ya u r right joining pkg to "Escape death" aint the way to go. read ALL the pages of the topic b4 u give me BS! lol i was saying pookies,quimbly and toomass. NOT Chosen. that PROVES that u didin't read the full thread.

lol aparently u didin't hear. I WAS JOKING!!!! ya u r right joining pkg to "Escape death" aint the way to go. read ALL the pages of the topic b4 u give me BS! lol i was saying pookies,quimbly and toomass. NOT Chosen. that PROVES that u didin't read the full thread.

Sorry, didnt know it was a law to read every minute detail of every single post before allowed to reply..whether it was chosen or not, still a dumb move. www.dictionary.com spellchecker ftw!

no law. i was just letting you know :happy: if u read all the thread it helps keep u "knowing"

Who cares about spelling? Is it such a big deal to you?

if u read all the thread it helps keep u "knowing"

err?

Who cares about spelling? Is it such a big deal to you?

yes, it helps give the impression you aren't a ficus with 2 year old intelligence impersonating a human.

Edited by fyrrflyy

yes, it helps give the impression you aren't a ficus with 2 year old intelligence impersonating a human.

there are ppl in EL who cant speak english but are mature, so what?

if u play a game where u have to talk another language which u cant properly speak, do i tell you ur a 2 year old kid? wtf get a clue.

and about joining pkg for not beeing attacked by blabla.

yeh he did make more enemies... but quim/toom are the only 1 who go pk everyday... maybe quim not but toom yeh, so yeh he was protected, i think before telling someone else he posted wrong stuff or joined for wrong reason u should look at ur own posts, IF (what he denied many times) he joined pkg for not beeing attacked, he has a safe PK life, cause except PKG, nearly no1 goes PK.