Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xbox360

Ant Eater

So, i was thinking last night, im not sure why i came up with the idea of an ant eater but i did.

Basiclly my thoughts about it are: it would be a new animal and about as stronge as a normal goblin. They could rome around Votd and TG, and other maps and basiclly only attack learners ants (not the rent-a-ant ones). Of cource you would be able to kill them.

Let me know what you think.

Sounds pretty funny but if those beasts are in votd then ants won't be able to get in kf so easy :happy:

Edited by Garnoo

And we can summon them with 20 needles? (I've been wanting to do this for a long time, I've suggested it a few times before, I think it'd be funny :happy: )

And we can summon them with 20 needles? (I've been wanting to do this for a long time, I've suggested it a few times before, I think it'd be funny :happy: )

Wouldn't that be a porcupine?

Ant eaters could be a good game animal, but I doubt they'll be able to attack learner's ants.

good idea. And yes, I would think that needles would be for a porcupine :-P Which, I might add, would be another interesting addition to the game.

wouldnt learner's ants just attack them anyway? lol

i'd like to see hedgehogs and porcupines as well