Eternal Lands Official Forums
Draecon

my character got locked

I know what I did wrong and what my characters got locked for.

Explaination:

Draecon: new character

Graemor: used for muling [i can assure you that i won't do that again.and that is IF my character gets unlocked ^^]

Irilla: used for getting a mining book for me, because no1 wanted toget me book at naralik, and i wasn't strong enough to get them, so imade this character to get the books for me [of which i think wasn'textremely wrong, but it won't happen again if my main character getsunlocked]

Utah: he was my old character that i played with 2 years ago, maybemore. And i forgot the password f that account. I alreayd PM-ed Learner about password retrieval but had no responce. So I was kindadisappointed and made a new character. But after a few days of playing i was just guessing the password of my old character and got it ^^.But i wanted to continue playing with my new character so i plunderded the items of my old account and game them to my new account [i know itis kinda against the rules, but i didn't want to lose the items iworked for so hard.]

I hope you understand what i'm saying here, and why i did it ? I just hope my characters get unlocked and I promise it won't happen again.

-Draecon

i see already 20 views but no replies yet.. Is there any mod/gm/admin that can respond to this topic please ?

I'm sorry for what happened and i promise it won't happen again if my characters get unlocked,

Tnx,

-Draecon

i know spamming here won't make you people go any faster, but i didn't have any response yet, so i was wondering if anyone is even taking a look at it...?

-Draecon

1. We aren't bots, we do have real lives too.

2. You certainly aren't getting more than one character back, IF we decided to do so. Also you won't be allowed more alts.

3. Looking at the magnitude of the illegal multi and muling, you will probably get some sort of stats reduction/item wipe combo. This is the part that takes time to figure out.

You can play EL again, but considering pretty much your entire EL career has been with mules and alts and illegal multiplaying, you won't get these characters back.

(Not sure where you got the notion that having an alt to buy your books for your main doesn't break rule 5.)

Hopefully this time on a new character with a fresh start, you will understand the value of playing by the rules better (and reading them too ;) ).

Yes, that is true. That's because I really wanted to play again ^^

But I assume then I don't get any of the items i worked for very hard [i didn't use a mule for the items i already had on the old account]

Is that correct ?

-Draecon

My girlfriend has started to play EL too, her account name is Michelle2. Is it okay for her to log in on my computer [i will log my account out first then]

And is it okay if we trade with eachother ? [she's on her computer then and i'm on mine.. so we have different IP's]

I thought i would check it here first if it would be ok..

-Draecon

Edited by Draecon

Interesting post, why would she need to be on your computer if she has her own? And what's the point if you have to log off so she can log on?

I think we will stick to No, it's not ok". You are on probation and interesting timing for a girlfriend to suddenly show up. Not to mention both IP's michelle2 has been on in her very short EL career today are both yours that you have been on previously. Also I find it fascinating that somebody new to EL today is asking why raven was moved in channel 1.

alright, i will explain....

And what's the point if you have to log off so she can log on?

So you don't think that we're mutiplaying.

And she started playing today actually. But she's at my place a lot, so she probably wants to play some games even when she's at my place. And I play games when i'm at her place.

And the thing about Raven is that she was online at my home, doing the newbie quest and walked to the Tavern south-west of White Stone and I noticed that Raven was gone, so I asked my girlfriend to ask on newbie channel why Raven was moved.

But if you don't want her to be online at my place for now. Then she'll just only play at her home.

I just wanted to know for sure, because I don't want to be banned and don't want her to lose her character..

-Draecon