Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marwen

joker

Found 2 EFE under new joker spawn in trassian, not so nice item as I wanted, but thx to ent :-)

WoW 2 eFe from Joker thats AwesomE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not 2 EFE from joker, but ent placed a hyper bags under the new joker spawns, so he got somthing from joker, then from under where Joker was in a hyper bag

Some of them have better things. But since there are like 50 spawns, and each has gifts, I couldn't put too much to each spawn.

Has the art of "knowing where the Jokers spawn" become common knowledge now? It seems like sometimes I log on and there are a whole lot of Joker finds in short periods of time! Over time I've stumbled across three and only remember where one of those was, although never saw him there again.

I guess it's a challenge to chase them around, but I hope they remain secret enough that Jokers still come as a surprise to me! :confused:

Has the art of "knowing where the Jokers spawn" become common knowledge now? It seems like sometimes I log on and there are a whole lot of Joker finds in short periods of time! Over time I've stumbled across three and only remember where one of those was, although never saw him there again.

I guess it's a challenge to chase them around, but I hope they remain secret enough that Jokers still come as a surprise to me! :confused:

"in trassian" is something like "I live in Prague" ... you can try find me :-)

hmm so theres 1 joker across 2 cont which has roughly 40+ maps...

over 100 spawns...

fun lol

I guess it's a challenge to chase them around, but I hope they remain secret enough that Jokers still come as a surprise to me! :lurker:

In the (nearly) four years i've been involved in this game, I have never found joker. I almost found him once when I was annoying scarr in RoT whilst he was training on Chims, but scarr stole it :(

In the (nearly) four years i've been involved in this game, I have never found joker. I almost found him once when I was annoying scarr in RoT whilst he was training on Chims, but scarr stole it :hug:

Joker responds to the first player character who interacts with him after he has appeared at one of his spawnpoints.

Joker can only interact with one player character at a time at each spawnpoint.

Another player character cannot interact with Joker once he has commenced to interact with you - so 'stealing' Joker is not possible. Simply seeing Joker on your screen is not enough to constitute an interaction with him.

In the (nearly) four years i've been involved in this game, I have never found joker. I almost found him once when I was annoying scarr in RoT whilst he was training on Chims, but scarr stole it :(

Joker responds to the first player character who interacts with him after he has appeared at one of his spawnpoints.

Another player character cannot interact with Joker once he has commenced to interact with you - so 'stealing' Joker is not possible. Simply seeing Joker on your screen is not enough to constitute an interaction with him.

lol :hug:

It is always nice to see folks giving helpful information to the uninformed. Despite this I am gonna stay the hell out of this one. :)

:)

I can't be arsed to reply.

I believe you are misinformed. An infinite amount of people can interact with him.. but only the first person to click that they want a prize will get it. I know.. I've raced to get Joker before back in the day..

lol :cry:

:(

I can't be arsed to reply.

Really impressive. Seems like we have a dum... erm... quote of the week!

Hmm, I have found Joker only once. I got Warm Fur Gloves... I believe I still have them, lol.

Good to know Joker roams on c2 now though :blush:

i know about 70 spawns on c1 and have found him over 300 times maybe even as much as 400 then quit hunting lol, with the new 50 spawns im guessing there is around 130 spawns or more now... phew im glad i quit :evilgrin:

i think theres more than 130 spawns :laugh:

i know about 90 ;)

i think theres more than 130 spawns ;)

i know about 90 :)

i know 1 spawn lol... hell in c1 :D

i think theres more than 130 spawns :D

i know about 90 :)

i know 1 spawn lol... hell in c1 :D

Omg it spawns in hell too?

I used to mark the original spawns when wanderingfool was around, I lost them though. He spawned in hell, tirnym, 2 in grubani, dp and even kf.