Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
faGin

chance banned me with stupid accusations

i have internet on my comp .. so i have router so my bro can go on internet over "crossover" cable so we can play both... chance diddent warn me or nothing he just banned me.. and later i seen my bro is banned 2.

chance instead of listing hat rules i broke, just give me proof becouse ur wrong..

after u banned my and my brothers charracter, my friend at home was like "wtf!"#$$#"

i logged into EL with his charracter and pm-ed u and u banned him also.. wtf man whats this banna party ??

i hope ill get to talk with some other high rank moderator not with this booter !

man u cant just bann with this stupid useless unconfirmed accusations wtf.. i could not write about this on forum before, i moveed to another apartment and i had 2 w8 for internet...

also, ill be Willing to PAY $$ for Whitelisting and Unlocking my charracter, and if u ever se im doeing smthn wrong , Give me proof and U CAN BANN ME 4 EVER !

and never traded between charracters, only i gav e stuff 2 my bro to make me SRS thats all ...

ur Wrong Chance .. really !!

Careful what you ask for...

First off, Chance isn't the one who banned you, or your "brother".

Second, illegal multiplay is the LEAST of the reasons you are banned.

You are a foul mouthed person who has done nothing but abuse other players and the right to be here.

You broke any rule you could, and intentionally so, and made multiple characters to bypass your punishments and do it some more. Your attitude and language to the mods since has been even worse, if that is possible.

There is no reason to let you back. We already saw you do enough wrong to ban you forever, and you are.