Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jeff

Give Me Another Chance

:):) I started playing a long time ago. Approximilty a year ago. Then i was banned. I got my cousion to start playing. And we like to hangout. I love to play EL so did he. We logged into both our accounts. Taking turns at playing in shifts. And occasionally doing trades between the two of us. I did not know that was illegal at the time. It has been 6 months and i cannot stand not playing this game this game is great. I could start over with a new char but its taking me so long to get this. I now know that you cannot have two accounts logged on at once and especally not trade. I will NEVER EVER do anything like that again. Im willing to pay a fine to get my char back. Such as a gc fine or take some of my armor or weps or something. I will not liek i said before ever cheat in any way. You can flag my account also and check on it. So if i ever screw up again you can just ban me forever. Everyone deserves a second chance i belive. Trust me if you give me a second chance you wont regrete it. I would be like a phantom warrior and be gone like a ghost. You will never here of me doing anything wrong ever again. Just please consider. The old character's name is ffej. My name backwards. Plz. I promise you nothing will happen. I love EL. You have a great game here.

:):P Let me know what you think.... :fire::P

According to my records we had problems with you illegal multi, luring newbs into the DP arena, and constantly ignoring the 5 minute rule for posting in the market channel. Not sure if other mod have additional information they want to add as well.

All i remember is my mian. ffej. after i got banned i stopped playing for while btu i cannot resist it. Therefor i dont know the other chars name. It was my cousions anyways and hes only 10 he dosent remember either.

Many of the noobs where mad because i killed them i never lured anyone in there. They where mad because they didnt get there stuff back. But i will tell you this if you give me my character back you will not hear of any of those things ever happing again. Just please giev me another chance. Plz. You have a wonderful game here. I will not lure any noobs or anyone anywehre or use two characters at once. I PROMISE. Take my word for it.