Eternal Lands Official Forums
mufossa

do you harvest dung?

Afaik only one person has ever found a nexus stone in dung (rehdon) or actually anything for that matter..

being that this is the highest level harvestable shouldnt it have a better chance to find things?

i personally have harvested some were in the neighborhood of 100k probably more and bkc same as me we havent found shit :) well actually thats all we found

*Note*

sorry if this post didnt belong here, if it dosent mabye the moderators could be kind enough to move it to a more approiate location...

Edited by mufossa

Good idea. What if some unlucky person dropped there dragon scale boots or helm into the outhouse while washing there hands?

We are sticking our hands elbo deep in crap, i think we should find somthing better then sacks of coins.

Never found a stone there, just bee stings (although rubbing some dung on the stings help stops the stinging).

Never found a stone there, just bee stings (although rubbing some dung on the stings help stops the stinging).

True but then you could get the pluage (i know thats spelled wrong) or worse AIDS.

I found nothing but goldcoins, but im still expecting to find some keys, false teeth, buttons and such.

And yeah, maybe some nice stones too :)

Piper

Hey as long as I don't see any creepish guys (or girls...) with a camera in the house, I am fine with harvesting dung... I give it to Happy anyway!

Yes.. the guy in the outhouse with a camera DID happen before... (IRL...) **shivers in disgust**

One attribute removal stone, and dirty hands.

I've gotten nothing but coins . . .unless you count this dignity removal stone ;)

Even if the per-attempt rate of rare stuff is the same as with other harvestables, you'd get fewer ones from dung since it harvests slower.

Another attribute removal stone last night. Hands still dirty.

"Argh!!!Damn man I lost my CoL in evtr toilet rrrrrrrr....!!" *thinks a bit* "Whops I shouldn't have said that now maybe every1 will go there to try to find my value...."

Yea I love the idea of having more rare stuff at dung

Just a note to those who usually harvest ores more than plants - and maybe now switched to dung. Nobody has EVER found a rosto or bindie or enrichment or serpent stone in any plant, as far as I know... And the potioners among us harvest plants a lot more than ores. In fact, I've often thought those stones should be found in plants too, just to make it fair, but with the nexus/attribute removal stones applying to everything I suppose it's ok. Dung, after all, is also organic material, just like wormwood or red roses. So, as long as we don't have bindies dropping out of tree mush we also shouldn't have them dropping into and out of dung. All or nothing, otherwise it's far from fair. You choose to harvest dung? Well, you give up the chance of finding magic stones. Such is life, just like I choose to be a potioner and thus give up the chance of finding magic stones by harvesting mostly plants.

lilbear (preparing for an onslaught of angry responses)

lilbear (preparing for an onslaught of angry responses)

I agree though, those Dung harvesters made enough money :evilgrin:

Just a note to those who usually harvest ores more than plants - and maybe now switched to dung. Nobody has EVER found a rosto or bindie or enrichment or serpent stone in any plant, as far as I know... And the potioners among us harvest plants a lot more than ores.

True, however I have seen people get rostos from blue quartz and since sr's is a main lvl grinder for potions...

My first attribute removal stone was from cotton.

(NVM misread previous post)

Edited by trollson

It took me 3 minutes and 6 seconds to harvest one dung :P

Tree Mushrooms it is :P

i wonder how long it will take me with 40 harv lvl :)