Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

Shop closed between July 26 and August 10

We'll be going to Romania on 26th of July, and come back on 11th of August.

The shop will be closed during this period, meaning that although you can make payments, you will NOT get what you ordered until we come back. Refunds will also not be available during this period.

Now, we SHOULD/MIGHT have some internet access, but it will be mobile, so low speed, high latency. We are not 100% sure that this will work though.

There is a chance we might be able to fill some orders during the vacation, but do not rely on that.

So if you want to buy stuff from the shop, you should plan accordingly, and either buy before we leave or after we get home.

Learner's stuff (color and name changes, and his bots are unaffected).

Learner also has a bot that sells rare stuff, and he sells GCs for $$$ so you can use his service as well, he resells some of the stuff from the shop, and has an unlimited suply of rostos, ele, efe, and binding stones.

Have a groovy good time!

Florida .. now Romania them ebul RL rich people paying you to much :)

Have fun.. :)

If you see any big dark castles with bats flying around them, remember its not yours from Scotland, you have stumbled into Transylvania :)

Edited by conavar

Florida .. now Romania them ebul RL rich people paying you to much ;)

Have fun.. :D

If you see any big dark castles with bats flying around them, remember its not yours from Scotland, you have stumbled into Transylvania :)

Blast! Transylvania's castles are mine so don't touch or else remember that I am romanian and i got a deal with the vampires!!!!!

Have a nice trip Ent.

Blast! Transylvania's castles are mine so don't touch or else remember that I am romanian and i got a deal with the vampires!!!!!

Ehm... Ent's Romanian too ;)

Have fun, both of you.

;) Oh NUUUUU! Roja and Ent are going on vacation Again! eek!

Remember what happened when they got back from the last one? Aluwen help us ALL!

Obviously just kidding!

Have a great time!

:)

Ferny

<edit> spelling

Edited by ferngale

:confused: Have a great time and don't forget the garlic, wooden stakes and crucifix for when you run into Dracula (aka Vlad the impaler) and his brother Radu......yes..Dracula had a brother named Radu...lol.

Cassiopia :)

:P Oh NUUUUU! Roja and Ent are going on vacation Again! eek!

Remember what happened when they got back from the last one? Aluwen help us ALL!

Ferny

I remember, we got ourselves an awesome update :D

Have a beary good time in Europe you two, and make sure to buy lots of cheap medication to scam the US ebul drug companies out of their unrightful profit :w00t:

lilbear

Have a beary good time in Europe you two, and make sure to buy lots of cheap medication to scam the US ebul drug companies out of their unrightful profit :w00t:

lilbear

I sure as hell will.

lilbear

I sure as hell will.

CAN U GET ME SUM RITALIN PLZ!!11?

Have a beary good time in Europe you two, and make sure to buy lots of cheap medication to scam the US ebul drug companies out of their unrightful profit :)

lilbear

I sure as hell will.

CAN U GET ME SUM RITALIN PLZ!!11?

Yeh dad plx bring something for the kids ^^

Enjoy your stay you 2. you deserve it.