Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Jezebelle

the Return of W&W

Hello all!

As some of you know, the Wiccans & Witches guild has been on hold for a while. This was due to issues that needed to be solved, mainly to determine if the guild had grounds to stay here in our World. A guild needs a leader and the true leader of W&W has been lost for quit some time now.

I have come to the conclusion that King Crannog is not likely to retun any time soon. I did some soul searching and refound my inner strength as well as my Joy to live here.

Once again I will pick up the leadership of the good guild W&W, and start rebuilding it.

W&W is one of the oldest guilds in our World, it has recently been reset to get rid of some inactive members, yet it has the same morals and values it always had; those of honestly and respect for this World and its Creatures.

To be able to wear the name of W&W you must live up to those values, W&W is not a guild of quantity, but that of quality.

Tags are not given lightly, there is always a time to get to know eachother, and see if there is that ‘magic’ click, that’s needed to be able to wear the W&W name.

Only those with the patience to wait, are invited to make an application on our forums, register first.

http://wandw.dragoncairn.net/forum/index.php

To celebrate the Return of W&W I have put together a small event, for newcomers and older players. Details will be on the Events forum soon.

The day of the event, will be the Day you will see the W&W tag again!

Live well, be Happy and be Blessed!

JezeBelle

Soon to be Mistress of W&W again!

Edited by Jezebelle

/me still misses Crannog :(

I hope all goes well with the guild :D

I am very happy to have you back in game jez, I know alot has happened, and wish u the best on your return and the return of W&W, it is a great guild and will be happy to see the tag again.

W&W was my first guild when I started playing this game and formed the way I chose to develop and some of the principles I still stand by in the game.

Was sorry to see the tough times it has been going through but like a phoenix from the flames it will rise again ;)

Good luck Jeze, everything happens for a reason and hope the lessons learnt mean the guild comes back stronger and wiser. I'll definately pop in for a cookie once you are up and running :D

Edited by Freyababe

geeze why do the best things always happen when im not there :blush:

Im happy to see you back Mum. Hope everything will turn well this time.

GL and i hope to see you soon :P:D

Your Fabs