Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Guest krissianna

help please

Guest krissianna

I have been banned and dont know what to do. I dont think i was cheating but

cant convince aislinn other wise. To start my family plays alot to gether we have

3 computers in our house. My husband and son also play though not as much

as myself. I realy enjoy the game. In fact have gotten 2 other friends to play with

me and working on another lol. Ok I think i need to put in our accounts maybe,

there is krissianna the one in question johova my hubbys account

joseph_ my sons account and lucie also in question and dannie

Ok so the first day we made johova, joseph_, and krissianna,

we started to play one by one as they downloaded( my sons being the last his pc

is older so took longer) and i a very few mins my hubby and son were banned. we

were like wow what happened ,well being as i wasnt blocked i sent out a pm to the

name that was on theirs to find out what happened. ok so i explained that we are a

family and play alot together (I know that doesnt happen alot but here we are feel

free to contact us (myspace kim_hovis@yahoo , stevehovis71@yahoo , and you will

find joseph on our friends list )We truely are a family that plays together.

Ok so aislinn beleived us and reinstated there accounts .All was fine for a while we

played joseph being 14 kinda lost interest didnt play much just every now and then.

I realy got into the game and spent way to much time playing and my hubby joe

playing when he could (work you know lol comes in between alot)

Well as all things do i had to see what other toons would look like so i made lucie

she was kinda cool i made her so funny gave her some weird perks and stuff not realy anything

to play just wanted to see but to different so i didnt play her again then a few days later i

made dannie which i play every once in a while you know just alone kinda thing

well as i got bigger and bigger(krissianna) my hubby noticed that i would spend all

my time running from harvest to harvest to try to finish this or that and he said wow i wish i

could help you and of corse i said well go get me this or that and ill be done faster

(im sure you can look at our activeity and see all this )well neither of us could carry much

so we thought well there is lucie we could get her a few lvls and she could carry alot so we did

that. i played the tutorial and got her that stuff then we harvested diffiernt stuff to get experence

to get pick points to make her carry big loads (never once thinking that this was cheating) as he has played johova and realised that he wanted more room .

we were playing together myself on krissianna doing my stuff working different quest and stuff

he grabbing a bit of what i needed to make the things i needed but i paid him for it he bought books,

I,m sure that being as you can look at our activety and see that most of the time he (lucie) was inactive, and see that there was not alot of harvesting done. I worked hard to get to the place i was I was so proud i could just start to make armor so i could

start to get some experence in att and def and wow i won a contest and got some armor that was

a great night left my girl on in the secret library to finish off the books i had and woke up to being

banned

Now i have to say in aislinns defence i can see why he might think we were cheating my hubbys

pc ic realy hard to work so i cant turn it off without just turning off the whole pc (its old and crappy

lol) so i would just let his run when he would leave for work or go to bed but im sure again you can

cheack the activeity on the account and see he wasnt doing anything but sitting there most of the time

but i was working away at whatever.now i see people in the game help each other all the time one

harvesting while the other might carry a bigger load whatever. so i realy didnt think it was cheating

for us to to do the same thing but if it is by all means let us know and we will stop helping each other,

but dont just kick us off the game that kinda sucks just because we live together shouoldnt make a

difference, we are seperate people

Well i hope i have explained this to you well enough to change the account status

thank you for your time

Your character lucie is already clearly breaking the rules. According to your own description she is a shared mule.

Guest krissianna

perhaps i miss understand the term mule. i would think a mule was a toon that was made only to do for things for your other toons and that was not and is not why we made her. she is shared in a since as i made her then he played her, but as i said he had already played one toon and desided that he would play another diferently then the first. by makeing a toon that he can carry big loads he wouldnt have to run back and forth so often, he would spend more of his time playing then running. being as he works all day i would think that would make since but thats just me i guess i understand him more then anyone else would. i can understand how it looks being on the same ip but i have done everything i can think of to help people see we are 2 people and play 2 very diferent ways, i still think you could look at our stats and the page that tells what has been harvested and killed and see that they were played by 2 diferent people. i also think that you can look and see that lucie wasnt made just to help me (krissianna) by what she has already done. now like i said he did harvest a few things foe me but i paid him for the stuff and he bought books, just like any other person would do to lvl and create a new toon. maybe im not explaining this well but i am trying please ask me questions and i will do my best to make it as clear as possible. its not even the toon (krissianna) i lost that bothers me its being accused of cheating that troubles me.