Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sir_Exeus

Who is your arch enemy?

LOL @ Zamirah

"hail zamirah queen of pking from paul to saul ? " :):):laugh:

EDIT: just saw rojas post... you r so evil :cry::cry:

Edited by Tempest

Hatred is emotion, emotion is weakness. One should not have (or at least show) emotion, let alone proclaim it. Makes it so much harder to back stab him. :)

... and btw it's really an ugly lynch mob against markusweck, I have to say... Did he really step on the toes of every single person who posted here or is it just fashionable to wear a 'I hate markuseck' t-shirt and by doing so, belong to a group of REALLY COOL people? :)

Hatred is emotion, emotion is weakness. One should not have (or at least show) emotion, let alone proclaim it. Makes it so much harder to back stab him. :)

... and btw it's really an ugly lynch mob against markusweck, I have to say... Did he really step on the toes of every single person who posted here or is it just fashionable to wear a 'I hate markuseck' t-shirt and by doing so, belong to a group of REALLY COOL people? :)

Yes.

if this post is inacceptable please delete it :cry:

i will tell u story :)

markusweck... thought hes nice guy.. was a newb and we're both german so joined his guild as i had newbie stats. trained alot and pked.. he told me i may not PK in ewol, but he was allowed to so i thought HMMMM :cry:

i was stronger, wanted to leave ewol and he didnt wanna kick me, so i broke every single ewol rule, i pked, i spammed, and so on ... he kicked me and started to spread rumors bout me, like u maybe heard im bjer/scammer/Char buyer/13 years old :D - so i killed his guildies, made screenshots, and send ppls.

after that he started to collect screenshots as u maybe saw on page, so this was alrdy gonna be a big war between me and him :P

he tried to "judge" me as he calls it, and he never judged me but instead i broded him and killed him and so :P

so everytime he sees me he starts with "take care nice peeps evil bagjumper tempest is around" ... thats my reason :)

EDIT: its not COOL to hate markusweck, all ppl who hate him without reasons are dumb. i hate him with a very good reason sithicus, i only tried to tell u my reasons :laugh:

Edited by Tempest

My enemies:

People who dislike all dwarves :)

Markusweck

Annihilation

is it just fashionable to wear a 'I hate markuseck' t-shirt and by doing so, belong to a group of REALLY COOL people?

Where can I find such t-shirts, I want 50 :)

I don't have any enemies.

Give me time... I may have one soon... :)

I don't actually hate markusweck, he gave me a s2e and a iron cuisses for JUST being not afk at sto lmao...

anyways my nemises are Albazz and Jowwow... bloody liverpool and arsenal supporters :)

Edited by Rockfall

My arch-enemies: dwarf meat. it tastes rancid! :)

Honestly, I have people who have annoyed me, people who for one reason or another have gotten on my bad side, but I honestly don't hate any player. Tho I have a quarrel with Mortos - it's a deep issue. :(

Now, if we made a list of people we love.... I really love all gnomes, they taste just like chicken! :P

Now, if we made a list of people we love.... I really love all gnomes, they taste just like chicken! :(

Don't eat gnomes... When you roast them you're supposed to let them burn!

Yes I forgot to say it in my first post... I hate gnomes :)

silent_assassin(scammed my full steel and CoL :) never found out who his main char was >_>),pker0rz,annihilation,witch_king(who use to psn me at dp arena when im not double ts'ed), and people who try to tell me what my own a.d is -.-

lol lots of people hate TK and markuswek. and swordofflame funny about people telling you your own att and def LOL

and people who try to tell me what my own a.d is -.-

Uh-oh :)

Edited by Shujral

hmmm no individual ,but people who forget EL is only a game and is supposed to be about fun.

some people can be wayyyy to serious over a game

I do not like the fact that this (thread, forum, game, world, life, whatever!!!) is so full of hate. There is absolutely no player AT ALL in this game who I hate. People have been mean to me, insulted me, but I only feel sorry for them. But I do understand that this can never be a perfect world (which is a situation I would absolutely abhor anyways) and that people will be people. So I accept that people will hate each other and that wishing this were otherwise is foolish.

So. I hate nobody. I pity those who hate. But I accept them and understand their hatred. And I am happy. And I am not Zen or something like that.

:)

I love gnomes. And I don't even mind markuswreck! And as for mother nature…WHAT KIND OF <insert profanity here> MOTHER IS SHE?!!

Edited by draegox

This is my arch enemy:

arc-de-triomphe.jpg

See the way it just sits there lording it over you? I really hate that.

And don't get me started on the Eiffel Tower :/

Arch Enemy the band? they rock :)

Ehm i hate nobody really, people i dont get along with sure but nobody i really despise ;)

You don't have to hate someone to consider him/her an arch enemy in this game.

Kinda like role-playing... :P

Some people have PKed me while I PvPed or trained, and if we didn't resolve it in PM, I might try to PK them back, but it doesn't mean I hate them. I do have some bagjumpers and such on my "list" and if they're ever foolish enough to enter PK near me it'll cost em a rosto or some drops. But I don't hate em, I'm playing a game...

;)