Eternal Lands Official Forums
Ghengas

blast from the past!

Baddude training chims

20070723174115ot0.jpg

A invasion with gargoyles, not sure it's name but I think it was shadow of selain.

20070723173943ju1.jpg

when i started playing i didnt no how to take screen shots :happy:

ay...I really wish my pc's hd didn't die a few years back, I had screenies of EL LONG before C2 was a thought, no crowns, I think iron was the best armor around, ect ect...

Here, some old PL Guild shots, almost as old as I'm (ingame):

~2004:

100-02-winonka.jpg

fotka_3.jpg

(heh, this one brings good memories... so many good people... so few have left...)

Edited by BloodSucker

Before a few crybabies ruined it for everyone:

Oh, you mean me and Radu? :wacko:

Apparently yes:P I still remember my-cut-lil'-self :*(

Honestly, some people overdone it - especially ones that wanted to feel bigger - they looked ugly, but cute lil' draegonis looked just AWESOME :>

Edited by Anshar

its time for me to show up, for those good ol nostalgia threads...

look at all these noobs now! Dont even know about the good ol ghost chars, i somewhat forget the absurd story ent made for that. Something like we all came in a space ship but we crashed and died, and now we walk around this barren planet as ghosts. I miss those days =( wandering around whitestone with no map, being lost forever. Getting online and being amazed we reached the 20 player mark. Sitting around the campfire talking about how great the game will be when it actually has skills/monsters/money!! And making that oh so dangerous journey to storage gaurded by the goblin that no one could kill. Wandering around whitestone trying to find that white bunny so you can actually make some money from the one game who PGed and actually had skill. Then beginning the hard task of getting atleast 1 lvl 30 skill so you can wear a clock (yes you needed to be lvl 30 to get a skill specific cloak!) Everyone knew EVERYONE... cuz we all knew eachother from... harvesting CACTUS!!!!

But i what i miss the most, was me hazor and yoshi sitting for HOURS among HOURS in whitestone inn making those good ol wild pot runs, so we could be one of the first 5 to get lvl 30 potions to get that oh so sweet potion cloak.

I used to have a bunch of a photos but that was from a very long time ago and i've a new computer now.... so unfortunately i cant post them =(

*sniff*

Not sure when i started playing... been a while though. I took a lot of screenies on my old comp from "back in the day" but ive gotten a new comp since then. I gave my old comp to my friend for college, so unfortunately i wont be able to post any screenies. :medieval:

What's with Evil_Bunny?And what is that fur cape Slasher is wearing? And i tought I was old in the game :evilgrin:

well, not so much blast from past. but kind of blast when compared to SirDans shots. Yea, this babe has came a long way. :)

http://www.psimerion.org/~deli/el/elscreen066.png

http://www.psimerion.org/~deli/el/elscreen051.png

http://www.psimerion.org/~deli/el/elscreen044.png

http://www.psimerion.org/~deli/el/elscreen038.png

http://www.psimerion.org/~deli/el/elscreen047.png

-Vis

Edited by Visvate

I noticed theres is sky in at least the last pic; Was it taken out because all I see is black when I see then sky.

I, too, love Roja's blue dragons, they are so pretty :)

Some old pics that I saved to photobucket before one of the wicked hdd crashes:

Ghengas' client was sending weird signals and so Learner followed him around for a while as a tiny shadow, always one step behind :)

ghengas-learner1.jpg

Full house

elscreen018.jpg

Pre-clops levels clops hunt

red-green-tag.jpg

*cough*

hi.jpg

ants are old...

odd.jpg

this game has come a long way :)

Scavok_2009

How long ago was that, I don't even remember having that name, but thats me >_< figgy scammed me outa my first doom cape \o/

// eww my grammar :)

Edited by Lleumas

Guest explosiveegg

skirt \o/ why aren't there skirts anymore? Or did you only have one because you were special?

(awesome screenies entropy and roja by the way :D )

-edit-

Whats that little grey blob supposed to be o.0

The reason is that at that time you didn't see the weapons and armor people were wearing. So having skirts was simple.

However, we are considering adding new items in the game, like a wedding dress, suit with a tie (a la Agent Smith), and so on.

that would be amaing if u made tuxes... jw how where u plaining on making them. where u planing on making when u do the create a character u could choose from that. or will it actally be an item? (and thank u for the joy of this game)

-edit-

im new to the forum messed up on it. i ment to quote entrophy when he said where plaining on making wedding dresses and tux's

Edited by explosiveegg

I noticed theres is sky in at least the last pic; Was it taken out because all I see is black when I see then sky.

Dang Vis...nice pics..I wish I had uber graphic card :/ Too bad parents didn't give me one for birthday :icon13:

Dang Vis...nice pics..I wish I had uber graphic card :/ Too bad parents didn't give me one for birthday :P

I wish I had one too. nvidia 7600gs is not even near über. :P

-Vis

Edited by Visvate