Eternal Lands Official Forums
cheated

why were we banned

we are threee people playing on same ip we did nothing wrong but we got banned

the only thing we did was hold some things for wife of jackazz because she couldnt get to the hazerdes storage. because she did nott have a green cape yet please look kindly on us and let us back in thank you your friends the_no1_jackass and king_stanton and wife of jackazz and if you look at the log you will see we never do anything wrong and that all the three charceters are building there own stats

thats right shes has green cape now so we gave her her stuff to her cuase she can go there now before she couldnt and we were holding stuff for her till she could

I don't buy it.

I teleported back and forth to all 3 characters (i also see a queen_jackass was attempted to be made as well a bit back, another "friend"?) and 2 out of the 3 didn't even move although they were harvesting, nor did they even know i was there. Only the wife character moved and that was back and forth to hazardous storage in her pretty green cape.

You also have boatloads of same IP trades, even though the last time you were banned you claimed you only "occasionally" have him play from your IP.

Logs do not bear that out at all, these characters always are on the same IP's even when they change, they are always playing together. I don't see anything that resembles "occasionally" in any part of your logs.

So either you are not 3 people (funny how you grew a friend too this time around, wife_of_jackazz), or you are 2 or 3 people who use each other's characters. Either way what you are doing is illegal. You got away with it once, not so sure i'm inclined to go for it again.

we are three people and all here right now me my wife and one of my freinds play her at my house we are all her right now waiting to play if ther is any way we can prove it to u we will as for qween of jackass im pretty sure it got banned as soon as she made it grae banned it for silly name all characters stats are building and if u look any trading was nothin to be considered muleing 70 mercury 3 buckets an a couple dung is not like were mulin

WE ALL WOULD LIKE TO PROVE SOME WAY TO U THAT ALL WE ARE THREE PEOPLE EACH HAVE ONE CHARACTER ME THE_NO1_JACKASS AND MY WIFE WIFE OF JACKASS AND MY FREIND KING STANTON AS U WILL SEE WE ALLL BY THE LOGS WE PLAY AT SAME YIME SOMETIMES BUT THER ARE TIME WHEN WE ARE NOT ON TOGETHER ALSO IF I HAD A MULE IT WOULD BE DUMB TO MAKE MY MULES NAME WIFE OF JACKASS AND THERE R 2 PEOPLE THAT U CAN ASK THAT WE ARE 3 PEOPLE BADTRIP86 BACKSLASHER PLEASE WE WOULD LIKE R CHARACTERS BACK WE DO ABIDE BY THE RULES AND DO NOT CHEAT AND IF R CHARACERS WERE MULIN THEY WOULD HAVE BUILT A WHOLE LOT FASTER THAN THEY HAVE IN PAST MONTHS OR WEEKS OR DAYS

Before I even go into what the logs show, I want this question answered clearly and without caps and shouting.

The claim is that there were 3 people on 3 characters last night at the time of the ban. I am curious why only 1 of you showed up to object last night following said ban, and when person #2 came on today, he said this was the first time he tried to log on and had no idea what went on last night.

sorry for the caps it was accident but they arnt registed in forums yet so thats y i am the one whocontacted u

he was was on with us at my house how else he know he get banned he stayed at my house last night went to his house this mornin and contacted some one to prove it his character

sorry for the caps it was accident but they arnt registed in forums yet so thats y i am the one whocontacted u

he was was on with us at my house how else he know he get banned he stayed at my house last night went to his house this mornin and contacted some one to prove it his character

Thats not what he said this morning. And if you could make an alt last night to come on, why couldn't they? Seems that would have been a REALLY easy way to prove it was 3 people.

And again you ignore the main point. This isn't just about last night, last night proved to us that these characters are shared (although I believe from the logs it is 2 people) and you use them to help yourselves. I also see several fights with them (attempts to log on from one place while somebody else has him logged on elsewhere).

Were the above story true, logs show that you and "your wife" play at king_stantons's house when he isn't home, and that "your wife" and king_stanton play at his house without you. Seems a bit iffy there :D

Your stories do not add up, either to the logs or each other.

im tryin to explain here we didnt think about logging alt char to prove itbut if we can do it he at home as for the being logged in then logging in from another ip we sometimes play at my office were i also have many comps on a land i run a comp store slash gamin and int play i sometimes read a book and ill let him read i head home and log him back on and yes we fight eachother from my ip (dinnt think it was illegal)we also follow eachother when we try higher monsters it is three people and i can have king stanton get on from his ip right now at his house which neither mine or my wife character have never logged on there

im tryin to explain here we didnt think about logging alt char to prove itbut if we can do it he at home as for the being logged in then logging in from another ip we sometimes play at my office were i also have many comps on a land i run a comp store slash gamin and int play i sometimes read a book and ill let him read i head home and log him back on and yes we fight eachother from my ip (dinnt think it was illegal)we also follow eachother when we try higher monsters it is three people and i can have king stanton get on from his ip right now at his house which neither mine or my wife character have never logged on there

we also fight eachother from diffrent ip

Guest wife_of_jackazz

i am the wife of the no1 jackass and a friend of king stanton we would like to prove that we are three diffrent charactors. ididn't know if i make my own post or add to this one

Seems you all are trying to muddy the waters.

Whether or not there are 2 or 3 people who "own" each character, these characters travel in packs. Where one goes almost always at least 2 go, usually all 3.

There is no way there were 3 people on those characters last night. And there was a same IP trade as well. And this pattern holds true throughout all the logs. King_Stanton came on this morning and said it was the first time he tried to log on and wanted to know why he was banned. Which part of that says he was there last night? And yet...king_stanton tried to log back on last night too from jackass's IP.

Fine. Let's say we have 3 people who have at some point logged on to these characters. But that does not change the fact that last night and other times, these characters were used by somebody other than the so-called "owner", and there were illegal trades.

You can't use other people's characters to help yourself or trade stuff or give and take stuff from each other.

i went on next mornin to get help with getting my character back i never told anyone that i was not at no1 jackasses house the night we were banned i did not know how to write in forums i have to have someone write what im saying cuz i can not read and right very well i said i was there we were all playin together i play at four diffrent ip on lan nobody plays my character we all play our own i also play olone at my own ip and never 3 on that ip cuase i dont have a network so obviosly jackass and wife dont log on my ip dont u think if we were sharing characters i would have logged one of them on my own ip to share them and theres proof we dont share char pls let us have r char back thank u king_stanton

Please use punctuation to separate your sentences so that we may understand what it is your saying

As an adult with a "wife" you should be able to use a period

Edited by Ghrae

punctutaon aside we dont cheat we would like to have r characters back plz. we did nothin wrong ,we r not scammers or tring to mule or share we just want to cotinue playing r characters plz and thanks the_no1_jackass

I am a friend of kingstanton, and all of his friends and my husband is also. We all lan up together, right now there are 3 computers hooked up in my room. At 1 of our friends houses there are 16 monitors and people bring their towers to his house and lan up. NONE OF THESE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE! It has taken years for them to get their stats up so.....now what do they do. We go to 3 different places and lan up together. Please unban my friends cause the main reason my husband and myself play is because our friends are there.

thanks michelle

this is my last and final plee to get my character and my wifes character and my freinds character back.as many of u have read in this u know we were banned for sharing each other char we do not share,if we did r char would be buildin alot faster then they were.my char was overall 58 and ive ben workin on him since i made him a about 2yrs ago or so, dont exactly know when, but a while. then my freind king stanton made his char later on cause he saw how much i liked the game.he was hooked too. then just recently i finally talked my wife into playing the game, cuz she likes playing sims baced games but there not milti-player plus not enough diffrent stuff to do as in el. we would like r char backwe dont share we only log our own the night we were banned we all three playing together and as aislinn stated he saw us standing there harvesting but never we moved all over that day,but maybe at the time in question we werent very posible sometimes were playing counterstike and when i take a break fom that i pop el back up and make him harvest a little. (if anyone plays counter-strike check out my servers /ionia xc gungame or all new ionia xc insurgency) any questions about my server shoot me an email at communicom_computers@hotmail.com also i like to add that aislinn stated in an above coversation that and i quote"these characters always are on the same ips even when they change,they are always playing together"that is a flat out lie, he plays at home and we play together yes, he plays at my house we play together,wealso play at my office as for my wife she works second shift so she only logs in before and after work and shes on same ip cuz we are MARRED we live together.if he really did look at logs u will see that me nor wife log on at king_stanton house, that proves we dont share.we all like to play together and conversate together about the game we follow each other round cuz if we die r freind can save our stuff like many el players we train together becuase we know were not getting scammed from this person,how many people in el do u trust?probably not many huh.also we have have to oher players we know(on different ips in case u needed to know)badtrip86 and backslasher they know us all personally and know we are not cheaters.if we dont get r char back sadly i will never play el again we worked hard and long to get were we were and for me and wife it is pointless for us to try makin new char cuz well get r char built again and ull just ban us again and if i play shell want to and its not fair if i say nope only 1 char well get banned again well thats the truth as plainly as i can plz give char back so we can continue playing el.

thanks for reading,

the_no1_jackass

p.s. please check us out we r telling truth.

This is backslasher, right now king stanton is at our house staying for a week and we live almost 100 miles away from him; jackass and wife live about 150 miles away from us. (Stanton, MI Lansing, MI and Ionia, MI) I am signed into my game playing and stanton can't get on and game with me. That is not right. I am in a guild and their is nothing that my friends did for each other that guilds don't help each other out with all of the time.

Please let my friends come back.....PLEASE

Hello it is Michelle, again. I am gonna say what needs to be explained, obviously. OK here goes......jackass out of Stanton, he works in Ionia home of King_Stanton, Wife also works in Ionia, they work different shifts....he gets out of work and goes to a "community" friends house and games. Stanton is...........well, basically a bagabond lol

hi again no reply for day thanks for bannin us for no reason glad i wasted my time for no reason to get ban for not cheating thanks again

THE_NO1_JACKASS

yup nother day no answer, go figure just to let everyone know im the_no1_jackass who as they say i got banned for sharing characters aislinn says king_stanton came on with a new character and talked to a mod and told him he tried to log on and didnt know what happened,king_stanton never said this and we love to see the chat log were king stanton said that. and we would like to see the real proof u got but there isnt any that y theres no reply cause he knows he lyin though his teeth the real truth is i bagjumped echo got a crown of life and is freinds with mods and it ticked mods off so they been watching us just trin to dream up anew reason to ban us as u can read the last time aislinn banned us for no reason.so be for warned they dont like u they will make up reasons to ban u.they way aislinn is banning people soon there probably wont be any one left to ban except there freinds anyway.also hee hee i run a computer store/gamin arcade so i have a high secutity tracks incomin and out goin so all my comps so itll show who what were when y.I hope your bitterness destroys the game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!oh and lies lies lies.