Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
wiserd

me and happy g

Yet another "funny" quote of Happy_G...

Slowly Happy_G's quoting and self-quoting becomes passe.

Yeah... I don't get it...

sry, im not the one posting them, i post other peoples quotes. i wasnt trying to be funny really, im usually only found in Irilion, he just thought it was funny.

i dont try to do these i just tend to mischnl to much and people think its funny and post it. not all that sure y he posted this one tho...

edit: and this happened forever ago and you just now post it?

@pepperspray: since when do i ever brag how great i am?

Edited by Happy_G

Im really tired of your quotes Happy_g...

Don't think you should be blaming Happy about that. Unless you wish him to stop "speaking".

shes right, i talk alot so there are bound to be mischnls here and there the more you talk the more mischnls you make. altho this above one isnt a mischnl it was never intended to really be funny, not to mention he didnt ask me if he could post it since it involves PM's

Im really tired of your quotes Happy_g...

Don't think you should be blaming Happy about that. Unless you wish him to stop "speaking".

Of course he should stop speaking, don't be so niave Lexi. El must be molded in a better image and all measures must be taken.

I'm joking of course :hug: , I did not mean to blame happy I was just stating my annoyance at everyone quoting him at the wrong times.

Of course he should stop speaking, don't be so niave Lexi. El must be molded in a better image and all measures must be taken.

I'm joking of course :hug: , I did not mean to blame happy I was just stating my annoyance at everyone quoting him at the wrong times.

I do see a lot of quotes from Happy, some of funny, and some... are rather not... :hug: I think I would find it very annoying if people kept screenying me everytime I said something.

I guess I havn't seen much to annoy me though, it takes a little effort to annoy someone like me (least when it involves reading).

I just hope my popularity stills to a minimum, I do not like to be the center of attention....

i dont mind everyone knowing me, knowing who i am, liking or disliking me, thats up to you guys, some people will find some things i say funny and others wont. if those that find something funny want to post it somewhere on the forums then it doesnt bother me at all. if you find it amusing too then great, if you dont find it amusing as well then im sry that you wasted time reading it. i dont ask anyone to post what i say anywhere on the forums, nor have i expected to see half the quotes of me that have been posted actually get posted.

ive had plenty of people PM me b/c of quotes of me that were posted, again it doesnt bother me unless your PMing me telling me that the quote was stupid and shouldnt have been posted...i didnt post it so plz dont take it up with me, i cant controll others. in the mean time ill try to make sure i type @@guild rather than @guild and having it go to my active chnl.

i guess you can look at this as a request for you all to really think about the quote your posting (especially if its a quote coming from something i said). will everyone find it funny or just you b/c you know the inside joke behind it? or did you quote enough of it for it to make sense to those that werent there?

would it be possible for me to ask that this thread be closed? we dont need to hear anymore how tired people are of seeing quotes of me.

well, in fact its not ur fould (or even ur problem) that other ppls are posting quotes bout you, they should stop, i may continue talking xD (btw, i dont get most of the jokes, but im just a nubber)