Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
desdamona

What did i do befor i played EL

I played Marapets... cause the computer I owned, didn't support EL. Then, I bought this computer.

Marapets sucks.

Neopets owns but hard ;p

command and conquer tiberian sun / Gunbound / RTCW / ET,EL,KAL / cod2

Edited by scarr

Before i played EL i whent outside and was healthy, now well i sit in my room drinking coke and crying myself to sleep. :icon13:

I played every video game on every system that I could get my hands on, or emulate. I also played RS for about a week, until they banned me. Now, I just play EL, and emulate PS2 games (Now that my swap magic killed my PS2 laser)

I did not play any online games before that. My brother showed me EL. :happy:

I guess I was playing emulators at 25% speed those days, I still had a 166mhz processor before I started EL. :icon13:

Or download and listen to music, play some old games.

Play the SNES, Mario still rox.

Think that is quite the most.

-Blee

And mame32 is nice. Restoration in el reminds me the :rolleyes: revival pill from "wonder boy"

Soooo embarrassing... I used to play Neopets before EL. And I really played it a lot, like 10 hrs a day. :rolleyes:

Luckily I'm cured now (thanks to my husband Dugur) and I can spend those 10hrs a day with you guys. :icon13:

Well i never was interesting in computer games, EL is my first game i play so long :) I tryed some games (GTA, NFS, lineage) only because my sister played them but there was only for few hours or lil bit more :unsure:

About EL i heard from my friend in rl Kornholio in game :happy: Well thanks for him...or maby not :confused::devlish:

before EL played alot of :

xbox : star wars Knight of the old republic 1 and 2/ jade empire/soul calibur 2/midtown madness

gameboy : pokemon red and silver

computer : dark age of camelot

and some other games but the games i just cited are the ones i enjoyed the most/played the most :)

Before I played EL?...mhmmm...There was a time I didn't play EL? My name is Garnoo right? I can't remember my RL name..."Once upon a time...a baby was born...Years later he started to play EL under the name of Garnoo and forgot his past but wait! no no no...he remembers smth....deep in the dark of his mind there is a name?no...a word?no...a milion gc?no but I'd like to....there is a title.... R.P.G!"

Garnoo RPG addict!!!

hmmm....EL is only MMorpg or other computer game i rly play lots.

i think i couldnt stop with el cuz of some persons here anyway :cry:

but jaja i still have a real life...i gtg to work tomorrow and im alrdy getting pissed now :cry:

THE MOST I LUV MY HUNNY LIQUID :):cry:

i think i couldnt stop with el cuz of some persons here anyway :D

but jaja i still have a real life...i gtg to work tomorrow and im alrdy getting pissed now :D

THE MOST I LUV MY HUNNY LIQUID :cry::cry:

:cry:

I don't see EL as being as addicting as everyone says it is, It's a safe chat-room, lol.. But apart form that, nothing. :cry:

:cry: TempesT :)

I was mainly a system gamer with the exception of Furcadia in which I couldn't get into. Had to be the dumbest mmo' I ever played.

Other than that, EL is my true first mmo'

I played on my nintendo gamecube (since my parents don't obey every order for me to get those cool systems....you guys and gals are lucky). I rented ALOT of games from Blockbuster and tried to have fun..then I found Eternal lands from betawathcers.com. Other games required being an admin, so EL was the only one for me. :pinch:

i think i couldnt stop with el cuz of some persons here anyway :D

but jaja i still have a real life...i gtg to work tomorrow and im alrdy getting pissed now :D

THE MOST I LUV MY HUNNY LIQUID :wub::wub:

:blush:

I don't see EL as being as addicting as everyone says it is, It's a safe chat-room, lol.. But apart form that, nothing. :happy:

:w00t: TempesT :laugh:

mostly safe some people are not to be trusted :brooding:

I used to operate a harvester and craft jewelry on the side, but it got too boring... :D

Actually, when I couldn't get online much I played CivIII endlessly. Hmm.... now that I have broadband.... I could CivIII online!

I played my game cube and game boy lol i <3 nintendo systems. But i had fun with my ps2 :P that was some good ole' fashion fun Jak and daxter, jak 2, jak 3 rox

but I did a bit of hockey :D fav sport evah

didn't really get into mmo's till EL tbh, thats when Isenguard showed me the game in the beggining of 7th grade. and i fells in love with it pigsdofly ftw!