Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ak1

Player Stats

What's the point of being able to see every person's stats. I feel like my privacy is invaded everytime someone tells me how much of so and so stat I have. It's not a needed feature. Take it out please.

If you ever want to pk, you better check the player stats before you go into battle. Hell, you could be going against someone that's at a much higher level than you.

I say keep it. I like it. It also helps me keep track of people.

Muahaha.

I feel like my privacy is invaded

Somewhere, the world's smallest violin is playing a sad, sad song just for you.

That's just it Aira...you shouldn't be able to check everyones stats and everything before PKing...why bother even fighting if you can just check eachothers stats...you already know who will win (unless of course you get lucky hits 20 times in a row).

What? Remove the profiles? No way! If anything, I think they should be expanded with Personalized Pics and detailed backgrounds (fictional or not, doesn't matter) and even more in game information, like number of PK Kills and Guild alliances and (if it's even added) Marriage! I mean, there is so much we can do with Personalized Game Profiles to play a bigger part in Role Playing during the game.

And just to make Him happy, make displayed info voluntary. No reason to make people give out information if they don't wish to.

I was thinking of making the display voluntary, but then it would be unfair.Right now it's the "I show you mine and you show me yours" thing.

Let it stay!

I once had some guy that kept asking me to pk with him. He said that he was 11/11/11 while i was really 15/16/15 (yaya, it sux).

I damnly forgot to look at his stats. I also didn't thrust him cuz he had a tit short... So we got to KL and fighted then, I losed... Then I decided to look at his stats. 28/28/28 geez, I hated him. :evil: He asked me to play again, but I now have him in my ignore list.

Sometimes i fell that checking peoples stats before fighting them ruins the whole exitment of it, it should be a gamble, either the opositions higher and you die or your higher and you get his stuff. Not look and run or look and slaughter.

sam, it's not that exciting if a lvl 30 player think he got high stats and attacks like... torando or forve or crus....

it should be a free view, like the whole free flow of information dealy.

I dont care if people look at my stats cuz i dont pk.

But it IS voluntary. You don't have to look at a player's stats to fight, anyways. I never do, I'm just saying that you might want to sometime.

but if it was removed, i wouldnt have noobs coming up to me and going:"U ROCK DUDE!" or pming me for money...k thats kinda annoying but its funny

yoshi, they dont do that anyway, sorry to be the one to break it to you...

Lol.

If profile viewing was you either turn it on/off, then people would just turn it off when they are in PK maps (when it is mostly looked at), and back on outside PK maps. It either has to be one or the other: voluntary viewing or involuntary.

I personally go with just letting it stay as it is. Gambling isn't fun when you get beaten in one hit, isn't it?

In the p2p version at least make it voluntary then...If I am paying you, I don't want others freely probeing my characters' ass.