Eternal Lands Official Forums
killerbow

harvesting orders!

sry guys but do to a severe problem with my mom i can tfinish these harvesting orders i may oopen shop soon not shure im very sry killerbow

Edited by killerbow

10k sulfur (@16k gc) please :D

Pm KiLlErBoW in game to pick up :)

next order 5k iron-started

Thx for the fast delivery, same order as it comes in line please :D

k i got the orders no more please untill i finish these thx killer :D

Heya, Bow! Can I get in line for your next 3 orders? I see others posting, after you got your 3 orders you requested. I would like to order somethings, but I don't wanna be too far behind in line just because I may not be understanding your post correctly.

I don't mind waiting for my order to be done(if I order), but simply before making myself look like an idiot, I just thought I would ask you what was on my mind. :D

k i got the orders no more please untill i finish these thx killer :D

Heya, Bow! Can I get in line for your next 3 orders? I see others posting, after you got your 3 orders you requested. I would like to order somethings, but I don't wanna be too far behind in line just because I may not be understanding your post correctly.

I don't mind waiting for my order to be done(if I order), but simply before making myself look like an idiot, I just thought I would ask you what was on my mind. :)

yea np well i ment that if you post after my 3 orders i will be awhile before im done!:icon13: so post any order you like but it may take time :icon13:

Thanks, Bow! I will oder then.

10k Sulfer please; 16k

i apoligize to some people because it may take 2-3days to get there orders finished but i will be going faster since i have got a partner to mule big loads out of mine :)

thx for your patients killer

man after all these i think ill need a smoke :icon13:

after i finish these orders (all of them) i may stop for a little bit and enjoy the money i have earned not shure more details after i finish these orders thx killer :P

Could I please order the following :

red snaps 5k

red roses 5k

sulfur 5k

Thanks Moraf

pm KiLlErBOw in game jakies turn!

i have a CoL/thermal s2e/emps/srs for trade if you need any of these items tell me how many sulphur/coal/iron ores you are willing to give me in trade for these items thx. you also can pm me ingame or if im offline leave a message through gossip.

PriVate.

i have a CoL/thermal s2e/emps/srs for trade if you need any of these items tell me how many sulphur/coal/iron ores you are willing to give me in trade for these items thx. you also can pm me ingame or if im offline leave a message through gossip.

PriVate.

well i would accept the CoL 60k and the thermal s2e 40k so total 100k in sulphur iron and coal

so let me split this up evenly

coal 1.8gc ea 20k coal=36k iron ore 2.7gc ea 20k iron=56k sulfur 1.6gc ea 10k sulfur =16k

36+56=92+16=108k (would you be willing to pay 8kgc for the extra or i could get you 5k sulfur

p.s. or you can make your own order for the both of em if you arent satified.

thx killer :D

people can still post there orders but when private posts his that WILL BE MY LAST ORDER for this thread so post now!

Edited by killerbow

PriVate.

well i would accept the CoL 60k and the thermal s2e 40k so total 100k in sulphur iron and coal

so let me split this up evenly

coal 1.8gc ea 20k coal=36k iron ore 2.7gc ea 20k iron=56k sulfur 1.6gc ea 10k sulfur =16k

36+56=92+16=108k (would you be willing to pay 8kgc for the extra or i could get you 5k sulfur

p.s. or you can make your own order for the both of em if you arent satified.

thx killer :closedeyes:

20k coal,20k iron and 15k sulfur deal.

Edited by PriVate

that us 16k over 100k are you wiling to pay 16k?

unless you give me 1k srs as well

Edited by killerbow