Eternal Lands Official Forums
peeper :)

What was your first guild?

My 1st guild was KoS been a few years since then.. Trogov was the GM back then.(i was rank 19)

When Xanadoo left to make his guild Xana i went with him and helped run that guild with him.(rank 19 obviously)

A crying shame is that xanadoo got banned.. so i started my own guild DoX - defenders of Xana. it had about 85 members with about 20 active.. but i got tired of running it and ended it.

for the last year or 2 ive been in BoC with Trogov as the GM.. (im rank 19 and been with it since the creation) i personally think its the best guild and dont see myself leaving it ever.:confused:

~KW~ while ZBT_char was in there, left with zerthy for co, ever since: co ftw ;)

Army is still a good guild no matter what sad ppl like arrow say most of them could (back when he was in the guild) and still can kick his arse. Havn, pk_hitman talked me into it

lol when i was in army i was 30 a/d you were only 26, im now 35 a/d and your only 28 a/d, the only person who i couldnt pick up and put in a head lock would be pk_hitman, but he got out of the n00b express as soon as he could lol.

Lol but seriously Bigshock28 is a nice dude and undoubtly a good GM, but i just like giving him a but of shit on the side.

First guild was ngi and the guild master was swordofflame. I was also in holy guild master dragongod. Im now currently in DiEd :)

My guilds list was in order

uFc, MYST, EHH, JusT and where i am now NaC. I was in JusT for ~2years

Zalbo

Edited by Zalbo

straight after the crash:

-EF-

=hc=

=hc=

=hc=

=hc=

*CO*

=hc=

=hc=

yadda yadda, i liked leaving Hc for some reason..

I was in Del for more than a year, and made the switch to LION about 3 months ago. They are cuddlier than you think, AND they give me flowers and cookies :) so I think i will be good here for quite some time to come.

SegV--->Just--->ElkE--->HIM--->XPa

GM`s as I remember it.....

Segv: The_Antiroot

Just: Joint Counsel

ElkE: Joint Counsel

HIM: The great and powerful GNNY

XPa: Surfy and Bushido

Great friends in all of them!

list of them

Gotl

Iron

Iron

Iron

Iron

can't remember if i had t reapply 3 or 4 times, ie join guild again, dont ask why, kk thx

~Spell

The first guild I remember being in...was called something like The Lancers....or The Lancers of...something...but I hardly remember anything from that time. I do remember though that one day I logged on....and the guild was gone :)

It's a loooong time ago though...I spent quite a long time being guildless until I a couple of years ago joined the glorious Legions of the Serpent (LotS) :icon13:

...and I've been there ever since (:

First guild was $FF$ :blush: , after a few months i left and with a good friend we formed...

KMA :) and I've been there ever since. Our 1 year anniversary is coming up in a

few week.

First guild I joined after 2 weeks ingame was WOLF :)

Then after many months there, me and a friend left to create RARE.

Then I went into PkG... [Moro] lots of fun :laugh:

Now in HIM, very nice people :blush:

Lang :lurker:

If i remember correctly, LORE was my very first guild. I then had to stop playing because of computer problems. And when i got a new computer and started playing again the guild LORE was no more. :( I was then invited to join HOLY and have been in HOLY since then. :P

My first guild was TSLE when ~LE~ had some issues this was an extention so to speak.

Now with the return of some great people we are back to ~LE~ :whistle:

DeL :) I was there a long time... don't even remember how long. Over a year I think :icon13: Then wanted to try something else and joined \A/. And then made own Finnish guild with few friends.

edit: And back in \A/ again :icon13:

I'm bored in work atm, so let's update list.

I got a break and left \A/. After coming back to EL, I joined CLF. I was there maybe a month or bit more and left. Then joined CA$H for a short while and now I'm in LION :)

mine was CA$H

back when cycloonx and toomass were sweethearts and we lived in CC making iron and steel bars.

i was a grunt worker just hauling goodies back and forth but i must say it was the best family i could have found when i first started out ;)

and i know none of them prolly remember me much as it was back in 04-05 ;)

the only guild i've been in and will ever be in is GODZ :)

my loyality lies no where else ^^

and beside, one day we're going to rule the world :pirate:

so yyea, lol