Eternal Lands Official Forums
peeper :)

What was your first guild?

First guild STFU (Too quiet)

{><} with name change to BO$$ (Hated being a GM)

Now a proud member of eGow and will reamin that way as long as they do! :)

Edited by Paul Brown

OK, time to take you all back in time....my first guild was dD....digital demise.

Now, who can say they actually remember that guild....i know only a few who can.

Oh, the guild name and tag were changed to the sexiest guild in EL...anybody know???

Snos

Oh, the guild name and tag were changed to the sexiest guild in EL...anybody know???
Stop lying plz, KTF was never called dD

:devlish::P:D

Stop lying plz, KTF was never called dD

:dry::P:D

And i never let you join Wing :P

Type #guild_info HIM :):P

My first guild was RICH, where I met the love of my life, Korrode :) , and learned how not to be a n00b. :) I stayed there for quite a while, but eventually followed my honey to KOTR (Knights of the Roundtable). The GM and some of its founding members became inactive and left EL, so the remaining active members formed WTF (Watchers of the Flame). After about a week as WTF (and plenty of snickering), we changed the name to KTF (Keepers of the Flame). I'm happy to call it home whenever I can snag some time online. Currently work and school keep me busy, but hoping that 2008 will also bring a certain draegoni to this side of the world to keep me even busier! :o:D;):)

Llyn :)

Edited by Llynara

My First guild was KOTR, I spent a while in KOTR and then left and spent some time in a bunch of other guilds and then returned to KOTR. Since The founding members have left I left KOTR and am now in KTF

Started off in EWoL (yep) and was council there till putting out markus related fires and babysitting got a little too annoying, then joined PoD with a bunch of EWoL breakaways (which has since turned into PAL).

Left PoD on good terms to go solo for a while, had a brief stint in GDC (which afterwards I believe got swallowed into HIM), then formed ASH with Aislinn and haven't looked back. :fire:

S.

Im a guild slut!

My very first was EWOL (i know...), then some of us broke loose and formed HnR (prolly the most fun guild ever).

Then myself and the illustrious Muleskynyrd had a guild with some renegades from time to time.

Then I formed rawr with Sylvester.

Now Im in Pure on the reg server, and will be in MASH on the PK server :w00t:

forgot if I did reply here - if I did it before - delete my post and excuse me.

my first guild was The Sky Above , quite some time ago .

thanks

Ive been banned a few times since i last posted so i thought i better post all my guilds in order...

KoS (joined only because albern7 told me to)

*DM* (temporary guild with the aim of killing supersaiyan)

=DL= (this one was the best but then became inactive)

E|H (god these guys hated pkg espicially annilation)

THE (got offered rank 19 from private)

TTT (co-founder)

THE (bought it off private)

Drac (i fancied a funcitonal guild)

******Banned********

Mnlt

MpR! (This guild was so awesome XD)

tuk! (felex was GM, need i say more)

MpR!

*****Banned*********

Mnlt (It was at its prime now)

Dao (Sir_Exeus talked me into it, but it was a bit tooo functional for my liking lol)

*****Decided to make a new character******

Army (god!!! i hated this guild so many n00bs)

*HH* (great people and #ig them regularly)

=NS= (Where i am rank 19 and enjoying it)

In total i've been 14 guilds and i think i've forgotten about some lol.

About a month after I started EL, I had harv 20 IIRC so I wanted to join a guild. An English guild were interested but noone was on when I wanted to join so I went to MkvL instead, recruited by the wonderful and generous Grandnight (not Granknight who I don't even know). I quickly rose through the ranks for being a decent player and became GM while Grand went on holiday. But things happened and that GM ship stayed although I wasn't asked if I wanted to do it. Someone else took charge then the guild died down so I left.

During about an hour of play in MkvL I was upset about a member leaving and went to my friend's guild of -DD-. I was there for an hour before Grand persuaded me back to MkvL.

Last year I joined RICH because I'd previously met some of the members making bars and the guild looked like a lot of fun (and more active than MkvL). Most or all of those members I met have left for other guilds now :medieval: but I remain in RICH because I like it here and still have some friends left. I may leave eventually but don't plan to yet.

I have so many ex-guildmates spread out in EL now, it would be hard to know where to go next.

Edited by Lu06

The original ARMY when pk_hitman was coordinating it. I later became GM but i left that in the hands of Blar32. Army is still a good guild no matter what sad ppl like arrow say most of them could (back when he was in the guild) and still can kick his arse. Havn, pk_hitman talked me into it, a guild i kinda wish i hadn't joined and now i am back on the market probally going to make my own.