Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
glontol2

Ummm....?

For some reason, when i got on EL one morning and my username/pass didnt work. I typed in the password and it didnt say anything. So then i made a new account and it worked so i know its just that account. Why is this? What have i done wrong? plz respond!

Must be glontol3 that you made.

glontol and glontol2 were locked because not only did you try to sell one of them in public (rule 10) but you also traded stuff off of one and transfered to the other (rule 5 illegal multiplay).

Is that permanent? Sorry about the rules, I forgot about those. I just said once in public didnt i? Then i tried my friends but they didnt want. The reason i was trading items from glontol/glontol2 was i thought glontol was permanently banned so i made a new one. Then one day waaay later i just tried to log in because i was bored. So i gave the items on my old one to my new one because i decided to keep the new one. I wasnt aware i couldnt do this sorry :). I promise it wont happen again.

Im sorry if you are still thinking over this matter, but I was wondering if it is already decided, or something. Ive been looking at this thread 2 x a day the past few days and watching all these other threads piling on top of mine. Am i not going to get my account back? Or are you still deciding? Sorry if i am being a pest but eternal lands was my favorite past time... I enjoyed playing with my grandmother on it. Sorry about the rules i broke, it wont happen again :)

Is that permanent?

Yes. You can start over with ONE character and read the rules this time. All of them.