Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
xenkoriu

Fireworks

I had an idea while reading through the suggestions forum today, and though I did see a little bit that was similar to my idea in the past, I still think I should bring it up. I know the view of the area above the characters is limited, but I think it would be entertaining and worthwhile to add some kind of fireworks to the game. After all, we now have the ability to make gunpowder and salt peter and such so why not fireworks? Players could manufacture the basic body of a firework and then add a specific ingredient for different colors or effects. The fireworks could either go off on the ground or perhaps at the height where the falcons fly. Let me know what you guys think.

this sounds like what i said. just put fireworks on the stage in WS city

Other people had given the idea to have fireworks displayed by the city, not to be made by players. also, I believe the only other thread I saw that was similar had to do with missiles and such.

I like the idea of having things like fireworks in the game; at various events it would be nice to put on a display. When FPV becomes available, we will be able to see the sky.

Fireworks need have nothing to do with missiles, alternate attacks, or other game-mechanics-bonuses. Pure effect.

Edited by trollson

Well games are about entertainment and I must say I think fireworks are entertaining :-P

Also, about the missiles, I wasn't saying fireworks should do harm, I was just saying that that was one of the few similar threads I found.

I'm pretty sure hitting someone with fireworks in real life would harm (burn!) that person, though...