Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
animebop

Phantom?

Whats everyone's opinion on the phantom? I really don't think that it will last, even though I would like to see it last. I read in one of the gaming sites that 3rd party wouldn't sign a deal with it because of the risk. And how would they get nintendo games? Nintendo may not make good business decisions, but that would be downright stupid to give phantom rights to thier games. Same thing with Microsoft. Sony game develpoers... meh don't care.

Or maybe I read it wrong, and they are making thier own games. Then I really don't care, and it can burn in hell for all I care.

Of course, all this is assuming this is real.

If I belive what you are talking about is The game system that plays all consoles. This was already done before by someone named Yoshi (Alias, duh) who made something called a Yoshi's Box or something. It was a splice of all the sytems...Just get more than one game system j00 cheao bastard!

It's probably a publicity stunt. When a site started saying they thought it was a hoax, the company almost sued. I don't remember that much about it, but it seems as though they don't like people calling their bluff.