Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Marcvs

Carry bag to raise capacity

I know that the limitation of the spaces in this great game is an important playing factor (eg. when we go to harvest hydro), but the introduction of a sort of "bag" that can be wield to obtain another small number of places where to put things can be useful.

It can have a very high weight, to lower the total residual emu of the user (or it can decrease by 40-50% or more this factor). This can permit people to "transmute" the emu in other spaces to use to carry different thinks or to carry not-stackable ones. It can be wield as the armor, like a "backpack", and, in this way, you cannot wear any torso armor when using this item.

Of course, when you put the bag in the store it have to be empty.

It can be cool also to think about a sort of magical item that make the opposite think: "convert" free spaces to higher the emu (e.g., 80emu in exchange of 24 spaces - remaining 12 useful spaces) that can be useful when makin'bars or essences.

First, I don't know if it can be made tecnically. Second, I would be glad to listen your opinion about that.

ty to all! see you ingame! :happy:

Marcvs

i have seen bags ect based on this idea in other games like guild wars for example and think it would be a great thing to add to EL, infact most rpg's have some kind of backpack or a bag. I think it would be great if it added say 6 slots to your inv and about 50 emu.

yeh itd b good, should replase the cape so u cant use it with exc at the same time :devlish: maby 1 bad gthat makes u harvest faster but not as much as exc and gives u more space 2

You actually DO have a backpack, only it's invisible. Or where do you think your character puts those armor parts, weaponry and heaps of potions? Into the pockets of your pants? :devlish:

IMO if there was some type of bag it should just increase no. of slots as IRL wearing a bag would not increase the weight of the things you could carry.... just the number of things :cry:

I actually love this idea, but…

Search. Do you know how many times this has been suggested?!

Again, I'm not saying it's a bad idea, just that a lot of people have suggested it before.