Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
moonbeam

Changed password [CLOSED]

I changed my password and it said it changed successfully. But, now when I try to log on it won't accept the new one or the old one. What can I do? Is there a way to just go back to the old one if the new one isn't going to work? I don't want to lose my character. Help would be appreciated.

I changed my password and it said it changed successfully. But, now when I try to log on it won't accept the new one or the old one. What can I do? Is there a way to just go back to the old one if the new one isn't going to work? I don't want to lose my character. Help would be appreciated.

It's possible that you had Caps Lock on while changing it so try that, otherwise you must have typed it incorrectly.

It's possible that you had Caps Lock on while changing it so try that, otherwise you must have typed it incorrectly.

I did not have the caps on and I am almost positive I typed it right..there is no way I could know that now, but I am very sure it was right. What can I do now?

I did not have the caps on and I am almost positive I typed it right..there is no way I could know that now, but I am very sure it was right. What can I do now?

Well there isn't much you can do. It's worth trying it with caps on, otherwise you'll have to wait until Entropy sees this thread as he's the only one that can/will do anything about it.

Guest Xunil

I am having the same problem. I used a password manager to generate my new password. #change_pass said it was successful, but I am not able to log in any more.

I really hope to get help with this.

EDIT: Solved my problem. My password manager 'autofilled' the new password incorrectly. :P

Edited by Xunil