Eternal Lands Official Forums
LilBear

Real Life Imitating EL

oh man i had this photo of one of my neighbors wearing full titanium plate armor beating up a racoon.

this kind of reminded me of EL. unfortunately i have misplaced this photo.

Those of you that know my wife, she's always gathering flowers. This picture was taken 1/2 mile from my house.

IMG00043.jpg

It's quite late, so could you please explain popeye?

A nursery is where you go to buy flowers, trees plants etc.

I saw this topic along time ago but after searching for about 20 minutes I gave up, probably buried pretty deep, so I will either start a new or some1 could point out the old 1. The topic was basically take pictures of stuff you see in rl that reminds you of EL.

I took this one while in England visiting my friend. Spent alot of time in a bar in this town but everytime i saw it written down i thought of whitestone, maybe becuase the 1st time I saw it i had drinking a little and appernelly misread it ;p but the next day, pretty close ;p

http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j320/elle1126/DSCI1191.jpg

Does poetry count as a picture?

“Never pretend

to be a unicorn

by sticking a plunger on your head”

- Advice to Young Poets, from The Republic of Poetry by Martin Espada

One day in a year not too long ago, a young up and coming force to be recond with named Tokie was training when He ran into a guy named FireBalls,who as it was told,once trained with friends of another up and coming Warrior named Asgnny,who it is said : He smote the Hob with such force, that it's face was implanted in the very stone where it's now lifeless bodys lie. Well after giving it more thought,the young archer Tokie,drew upon His Mighty Augmented Leather Armor and took His trusty Bow into the depts of a little known Cave in Mid White Stone...After some searching Tokie came upon the very Stones in which He had been told of. There were many such stones about in the depts of the Caves... Thanx to todays advancements of the Satellite construsction on C-1's outter reagions, I can now share the "Pic" of the Stone on which the Mighty Asggny smote at least one vial Creature truly hard enough to imprint it's likeness in pure Granit. Enjoy.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/t...ain1147copy.jpg

Tokie

One day in a year not too long ago, a young up and coming force to be recond with named Tokie was training when He ran into a guy named FireBalls,who as it was told,once trained with friends of another up and coming Warrior named Asgnny,who it is said : He smote the Hob with such force, that it's face was implanted in the very stone where it's now lifeless bodys lie. Well after giving it more thought,the young archer Tokie,drew upon His Mighty Augmented Leather Armor and took His trusty Bow into the depts of a little known Cave in Mid White Stone...After some searching Tokie came upon the very Stones in which He had been told of. There were many such stones about in the depts of the Caves... Thanx to todays advancements of the Satellite construsction on C-1's outter reagions, I can now share the "Pic" of the Stone on which the Mighty Asggny smote at least one vial Creature truly hard enough to imprint it's likeness in pure Granit. Enjoy.

http://i451.photobucket.com/albums/qq231/t...ain1147copy.jpg

Tokie

Ummmm...thats not an impression of its "face"...thats the other end and where did u think he got the less-than-polite nickname of Assgnny from anyway?