Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

NMT breakable poll

Would you like the NMT to be breakable, but less rare?  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, make it break.
    • No

I am sick and tired of hearing how much everyone spent on their NMT cloak. I am sick and tired of hearing how it will make the game too hard for everyone from 1 a/d to 100 a/d. The fact of the matter is not everyone has one to start. They are rare so everyone who says that it is going to hurt everyone and the the whole game can just shut up. :cry: You cannot say you want to keep it rare and say it will hurt everyone at the same time. If it is rare is cannot possibly hurt everyone. Math does not work that way.

The fact is that the NMT cannot remain unbreakable. Everyone who is whining about how much they paid and saying they want the price to stay high is stupid. If it remains unbreakable then the price is going to drop to nothing because they don't get remove from the game.

Did you find out what happens when you have too much of a good thing?????? NMT will remain rare even with doubling the drop rate and adding it to new monsters because everyone will want to have at least two just in case the first one breaks. The monsters it will be added to are ones that are tougher than fluffies so the people in control of who gets a NMT will still be the same people who get them now. It will be more higher level players since the higher monsters will drop more than fluffies do instead however.

If you cannot understand that the NMT has to be breakable you should not even post. If you choose to vote no about it being breakable even knowing that for the sake of the game because you don't want your stuff to break then please do post. I want to know who the immature and selfish players are.

1) if u talk more of that bullshit YOU should shut up.

2)it can remain unbreakable, you dont even know how many NMT i broded, and ur telling me not many go out of game? why the hell do u think its 400k nowadays and was 180k before? ent lowered drop rate,NMT's get broded... many people trying to buy nmt on market nowadays and u come here with really 0 clues and talk bullshit about something that you cant even know about.

3)no, if the drop rate gets increased ppl will sell their nmt capes and make money with them. like i alrdy said ppl should stop talking about things they dont know. go back to making hes.

4)i post whenever i want, if i dont have the same oppinion like you i can STILL post here, idc if my stuff breaks, i get broded, i break much stuff, so wtf do i care about another tit plate breaking (im not rich if u think that now, 7kgc in stor)... but hey, everyone can vote what he wants, and if you talk more shit like that even more people will vote against NMT breakable.

and hey.. i totally agree with mp... ja i dont agree with him usually but this time hes damn right, before telling people they'r immature you should maybe look into the mirror heh? :bow_arrow:

Tempest I have already looked in the mirror. I see someone who does not complain every time Entropy has an idea. I see someone who does not automatically assume I know more about how the game works than the developers and the owners. If the NMT being unbreakable was NOT a problem as YOU suggest then why is it ENTROPY is suggesting a change? You know so much and Entropy knows so little? Is that the case Tempest? The last time I checked Entropy knows more about the game than anyone else and I figure it will probably stay that way.

Most of the people were already voting against which is the problem so anyone voting against breaking because of me is not going to make a difference. I have supported Entropy with almost every change he has suggested and I don't post against anything just for my personal best interest like so many others do. The reason the price is going up is because they became more rare do to less drops and more players wanting them.

Tempest if you think YOU are the reason the price went up why don't you ask Entropy how many have gone out by BroD? Trying reading more threads on the forum before you start talking about shit you don't know anything about. If you read more of my posts you would know that I don't call everyone who disagrees with me immature. I reserve that for the people who choose their own needs over the needs of the game and refuse to admit or acknowledge it. I reserve it for people who pick and choose what part of an argument they will refute if there is something they cannot argue with on the other side of the discussion.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Perseverance And Tolerance Honored

nah, i never said i know better than entropy, and to ur question if entropy knows everything... no he doesnt know everything. he knows all statistics, he knows things we all dont know, he knows what is dropped, and when yes. but since he doesnt ACTIVELY play his own game, he cant know Everything. this is not meant as an insult tho.

that you always vote for everything ent does is cheerleading. if you never vote against anything he wants to do means for me that you dont have your own oppinion and that your cheerleading. ent wont be mad at you if u vote against something he wants to do :D

no im not the reason why the price went up, but the broders are, and believe me im not the only 1 who brods lol there are sooo many ppl who brod.. and few nmts broke cause of brod for sure :) and yes, this makes the price go up too, + the decreased drop rate which is the main thing why the price raised.

all i ask u is to not call people selfish because they have their own oppinion. i personally dont care if its breakable, but i prefer if its not. it came into the game unbreakable, and thats how it should stay.

I say again as always...

PLZ DO NOT ARGUE HERE... Log on ingame and argue there... And stop swearing eachother t00...

It's just a game and you should think of it...

Thnx Kaddy

PLZ DO NOT ARGUE HERE... Log on ingame and argue there... And stop swearing eachother t00...

Exactly.

The next flames will be deleted, stay on topic and take your flames to PM's if you must.

Piper

1) if u talk more of that bullshit YOU should shut up.

2)it can remain unbreakable, you dont even know how many NMT i broded, and ur telling me not many go out of game? why the hell do u think its 400k nowadays and was 180k before? ent lowered drop rate,NMT's get broded... many people trying to buy nmt on market nowadays and u come here with really 0 clues and talk bullshit about something that you cant even know about.

3)no, if the drop rate gets increased ppl will sell their nmt capes and make money with them. like i alrdy said ppl should stop talking about things they dont know. go back to making hes.

4)i post whenever i want, if i dont have the same oppinion like you i can STILL post here, idc if my stuff breaks, i get broded, i break much stuff, so wtf do i care about another tit plate breaking (im not rich if u think that now, 7kgc in stor)... but hey, everyone can vote what he wants, and if you talk more shit like that even more people will vote against NMT breakable.

and hey.. i totally agree with mp... ja i dont agree with him usually but this time hes damn right, before telling people they'r immature you should maybe look into the mirror heh? :cry:

Fully agree with Tempest here.

First off, TC your not looking at other options as in getting the nmt out of game, all your concerned about is making it breakable. You dont try to even think of the other many possible ways it can stay unbreakable and nmts exit the game at the same time. And with the way you write your posts, maybe you should be looking in the mirror on the seflish part, cause seems to me, that all you buddy.

There are many options on how to implement a way to keep nmts unbreakable and let the exit at the same time. TC just isnt wanting to exam those ways.

Also TC, I am entitled to my own opinion, pls dont tell me to shut up and quit whining kk? ty ty

I was looking at every option and even agreed with the post about adding a new cape that does the same but is breakable and leaving the old ones in on the condition that no more came into the game. Yes I do listen to options if they are viable. Yes I lost my cool. Mature adults do that sometimes in case you missed the memo. I lost my cool because almost every post by people who voted no was about how they wanted to level and not about how it will effect the game as a whole.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. Everyone is also entitled to step up and take responsibility for what their sharing their opinion does and for the reasons behind their opinions. If more people would just step up and say they are complaining because they care more about getting to level the way they want and don't care about the game as a whole then I would not have a problem. If people would stop saying they have to see the future before Entropy can try to make changes because they don't want to take a chance at something bad happening then I would not have a problem. If everyone would put the good of the game ahead of the good of their character then I would not have a problem.

Entropy is trying to what is best for the game by heading off a problem before it becomes a disaster. NMT cloaks being worthless because there are twice as many of them in game as there are players and they are not breakable is a disaster.

A. How long will it take for such nmt saturation to occur? It's been in the game for some time now and I doubt seriously it's anywhere near to this point...so with the increasing rarity of the drops, I would like to know at what point in the future this will happen. Entropy, if you have statistics from which we could project such an occurence, this would be helpful :cry:

B. I'd also like to know why such saturation would be a "disaster." Surely you're not suggesting the entire EL economy revolves *solely* around the trading of nmt capes?

Tempest if you think YOU are the reason the price went up why don't you ask Entropy how many have gone out by BroD? Trying reading more threads on the forum before you start talking about shit you don't know anything about. If you read more of my posts you would know that I don't call everyone who disagrees with me immature. I reserve that for the people who choose their own needs over the needs of the game and refuse to admit or acknowledge it. I reserve it for people who pick and choose what part of an argument they will refute if there is something they cannot argue with on the other side of the discussion.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

nah, i never said i know better than entropy, and to ur question if entropy knows everything... no he doesnt know everything. he knows all statistics, he knows things we all dont know, he knows what is dropped, and when yes. but since he doesnt ACTIVELY play his own game, he cant know Everything. this is not meant as an insult tho.

I never said Entropy knows everything and you seem to think you know a lot more than you do. Entropy started playing the game again with a new alt because of how many changes had been made. Entropy does keep in touch with the game playing and with statistics because he really cares about that game and not just the statistics.

that you always vote for everything ent does is cheerleading. if you never vote against anything he wants to do means for me that you dont have your own oppinion and that your cheerleading. ent wont be mad at you if u vote against something he wants to do :cry:

If you paid more attention, as I already said, to the rest of the forum you would know that I am not just an Entropy cheerleader. Entropy wanted to change the restoration spell and I was one of the people who led the votes against changing it. Guess what. It did not get changed. Entropy asked about taking charm completely out of the game and I was very much against that. A great many people came up with a lot of options and we got charm implemented instead of taken out.

no im not the reason why the price went up, but the broders are, and believe me im not the only 1 who brods lol there are sooo many ppl who brod.. and few nmts broke cause of brod for sure :D and yes, this makes the price go up too, + the decreased drop rate which is the main thing why the price raised.

The broders did help increase the price a tiny bit but the decreased drop rate was almost entirely responsible for the increase of the price. There were way too few branched NMTs to drive up the price more than about 20K each.

all i ask u is to not call people selfish because they have their own oppinion. i personally dont care if its breakable, but i prefer if its not. it came into the game unbreakable, and thats how it should stay.

I don't call people selfish because they have their own opinion. I call people selfish because they choose to avoid good arguments against their ideas just to get their way. Asgnny's post, my posts and the other posts about any item being unbreakable because of what the math says have been completely ignored by people who don't want them breakable. Our other arguments have been challenged but not the one that cannot be argued against. If people had the guts to actually face up to the arguments against them and take responsibility for their votes by taking responsibility for their motives then I would never call them immature.

I do care if it is breakable or not because I care about the game and having an unbreakable object in the game over the long term is not possible. The number branched compared to the number dropped will never match up unless Entropy reduces the drop rate so much that they become worth 1 million gold each at the very least. I seriously doubt that reducing drops to where branching can keep up with the number of NMT coming into the game is going to make the people who do not want it breakable happy.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Perseverance and Tolerance Honored

Its still is fascinating that one ingame item invokes a discussion that sounds like world politics.

Amazing, its an item that implements a perk. Many capes\cloaks implement perks.

So we have a cloak that implements a perk, and we want to limit access to that perk. Right?

Some reoccurring issues:

• 1) It should be policy that EL should never have an unbreakable item.
    The assertion is, it has no avenue to leave the game and will increase in quantity ad infinitum.

Pro:
Leave it in game and provide a means for the cloaks to leave the game by other means

than breakage during use.

Con:
People will always avoid the exit strategy,

(much like the short, breakable period, the use of the cloaks drop to almost nil)

the cloaks will multiply, destroying the economy.

(how is will happen?)

2) It allows players to increase the skills of attack and defense too fast. (I know i'm begging the question here)

Pro:
Why not, as long as its reasonable. the game is about having fun and not ensuring the fighting power status of a

few players.

Con:
I have worked hard to be a uber l33t pr0 pker and don't want someone else ruining my fun. I wish to

keep the game my kingdom and limit the fun of the possible 100k plus players that will join el in the future.

The truth of it is, if everyone was suddenly 110+ ad tomorrow. It wouldn't have a negative effect on the economy.

So fast leveling spawn argument are irrelevant to the issue. (An issue by themselves)

So what is it? The NMT perk is bad? (and anything that implements it), or

Should there be an ingame item that cannot be destroyed through normal use?

First, the NMT cannot be manufactured. So its creation into the game cannot be controlled by players.

So in the beginning the server completely controls the supply.

Recent events have proved that controlling supply has effected the value of the cloak (doubled in value).

But really what is the difference between a cloak and the perk? The perk has an unlimited supply from the

wraith and will never leave the game. The cloak only implements the perk... So you get the same perk for less money

(counting the pps direct values). So the NMT cloak is a removeable perk that gives your char a nifty orange cape in the proccess.

[sarcasm]

Really, just remove the perk, and make everything considerably more fragile. It will cause armors to be more less valuable and

no evil noobs will be leveling fast since they will be mining nearly all of their gameplay time. Let them enjoy the excitement of

naked char attack and defense leveling. Because truly the game should be about endless hours of making gc, interupted by minutes of

non gold coin making play. ;)

[/sarcasm]

:P

Edited by robotbob

Anyway possible solutions (wont make every one happy thats impossible)

(including subjects brought up in differant topics )

Remove the NMT's perk from the wraith (those who already have it keep it)

Does nothing to change the fact that there will eventually be a flood of cloaks on the market.

Leave the current NMT unbreakable and stop them being dropped ( the current number will not increase therefore making them rare) and make it level dependant 80+

Already pointed out how completely unfair this is.

introduce a new cape that acts as the NMT's does now but breaks and also make it level dependant 50+

This would eventually work if the NMT stopped dropping because they would eventually all be out of game from branching and the new ones would take their place. Level dependant is not for objects in EL and if you do one suddenly you have a huge amount of people saying what other items should be level dependant. VERY bad idea.

Have the new cape only dropped by chims and /or manuable by high level players

This would work to keep the new cloak rare and would be good for mixers too. ;)

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Ok I can see your point about level dependant items ( just an idea to be agreed with or pulled apart)

one point i think you did miss though is that all these suggestions would be implemented together

remove perk AND stop NMT being dropped AND implement new cape.AND have it makable and dropped by chims ( my post proberly was clear on that point)

Edited by conavar

Anyway possible solutions (wont make every one happy thats impossible)

(including subjects brought up in differant topics )

Remove the NMT's perk from the wraith (those who already have it keep it)

Does nothing to change the fact that there will eventually be a flood of cloaks on the market.

Leave the current NMT unbreakable and stop them being dropped ( the current number will not increase therefore making them rare) and make it level dependant 80+

Already pointed out how completely unfair this is.

introduce a new cape that acts as the NMT's does now but breaks and also make it level dependant 50+

This would eventually work if the NMT stopped dropping because they would eventually all be out of game from branching and the new ones would take their place. Level dependant is not for objects in EL and if you do one suddenly you have a huge amount of people saying what other items should be level dependant. VERY bad idea.

Have the new cape only dropped by chims and /or manuable by high level players

This would work to keep the new cloak rare and would be good for mixers too. ;)

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Ok I can see your point about level dependant items ( just an idea to be agreed with or pulled apart)

one point i think you did miss though is that all these suggestions would be implemented together

remove perk AND stop NMT being dropped AND implement new cape.AND have it makable and dropped by chims ( my post proberly was clear on that point)

I did miss that point Conavar. Thank you for clearing it up. I think your idea as you meant it is a very good one minus the level dependent part. Do we give the people who have the old NMT cloak 2 of the new ones and call it even or even 5 of them? Trading the new ones for the one old would get the old ones out of the game to prevent anyone from complaining the people with the old cloak people have an unfair advantage. Let the price for the new cloak get multiplied until it reaches 400K and there you have how many of the new cloaks the people with the old cloaks would get to replace the old ones that are taken out.

That is an idea that would work if everyone agreed on it. I am not sure you need to take the perk out. *edited for content* The people who are complaining about the perk being too uber can just keep complaining and I am not going to say anything about it.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Edited by TirunCollimdus

so why not make the cape level dependant

IMO a lot of the issue seem to be that people want to keep the item rare and not let every tom,dick or harry have one.

but decisions should be made for overall game balance and not just gold price of an item

(1) cant make it level dependant thats not fair

(2)the issue isnt neccassarly who has it, BUT THAT THEIR isnt an exit for this item

(3) thats why the dev/mods/game creator wantto make it breakable for game Ballance

I did miss that point Conavar. Thank you for clearing it up. I think your idea as you meant it is a very good one minus the level dependent part. Do we give the people who have the old NMT cloak 2 of the new ones and call it even or even 5 of them? Trading the new ones for the one old would get the old ones out of the game to prevent anyone from complaining the people with the old cloak people have an unfair advantage. Let the price for the new cloak get multiplied until it reaches 400K and there you have how many of the new cloaks the people with the old cloaks would get to replace the old ones that are taken out.

That is an idea that would work if everyone agreed on it. I am not sure you need to take the perk out. It seems to be extremely expensive but all things considered I would say needing 10 pick points and 500K gold for the perk instead of the current price at the wraith would keep people from complaining about people taking the perk I think.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

oh and please make Antisocial give 2 pps and let it cost 100kgc

ARE YOU CRAZY? ;):P;)

the first idea.. ok u can discuss about that...

the second idea ... do u take drugs?

the perk is NICE how it is... 500k gold coins for a perk.. and 10 pps... do u rly think any fighter would spend 10 pps for that perk? lmfao.. man.. you rly shouldnt talk about things u dont know...

im rly interested to hear why all you people wanna have nmt breakable... you have so many different reasons, so please tell me lol..

I voted no and agree with TC entirely.

Nice speech! ;)

:P Tc said that " the Nmt MUST be made breakable and if you dont htink so you should stop reading this thread"

so how the (insert bad words) do you agree with him totaly and then vote NO????????????????????? re-read his post

tc post is #286 and yours is #287

Edited by mufossa

That is an idea that would work if everyone agreed on it. I am not sure you need to take the perk out. It seems to be extremely expensive but all things considered I would say needing 10 pick points and 500K gold for the perk instead of the current price at the wraith would keep people from complaining about people taking the perk I think.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

oh and please make Antisocial give 2 pps and let it cost 100kgc

ARE YOU CRAZY? ;):P;)

the first idea.. ok u can discuss about that...

the second idea ... do u take drugs?

the perk is NICE how it is... 500k gold coins for a perk.. and 10 pps... do u rly think any fighter would spend 10 pps for that perk? lmfao.. man.. you rly shouldnt talk about things u dont know...

im rly interested to hear why all you people wanna have nmt breakable... you have so many different reasons, so please tell me lol..

So let's discuss the first idea then. The second idea was deleted due to content. I was overreacting to people complaining so I made a outrageous suggestion. That is why it was deleted from the first post and the response to this post.

The reason it is being suggested to be breakable is because of game balance. Anything that does not leave the game other than being branched breaks the game balance. Most of the people saying it needs to break have cited this reason multiple times already.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Edited by TirunCollimdus

2)it can remain unbreakable, you dont even know how many NMT i broded, and ur telling me not many go out of game? why the hell do u think its 400k nowadays and was 180k before? ent lowered drop rate,NMT's get broded... many people trying to buy nmt on market nowadays and u come here with really 0 clues and talk bullshit about something that you cant even know about.3)no, if the dr

Not many temp, ent had a log of EVERY Nmt that ever left the game it wasent more then 10 since they were implemented

if u wanna remove GC from game, why not just remove nmt cape and give ppl the perk instead? + let nmt NOT be a dropable item anymore.. this would mean:

1) people who have nmt cape now hell wont complain, they would LOVE the idea i think.

2) very much, yes very very much money would go out of the game.

even tho thats a stupid idea, this was only a BAD example ;)

but thats a way where ppl wouldnt complain. and not making perk cost half a mill and 10 pps.

3 pps is so much for high lvl people.

lets take ambro as an example.. he has high coord, and 3 pps would rly help him. so i guess he would never ever spent 7pps or 10 pps even for the perk :P

Edited by Tempest

Guest Scorpion_King

I voted no. Its simple i dont see the positve or the negative. ive read all the post some have great pionts. but more then a few talk negative. Are scared that smaller players would catch them. Train more and it wont happen. If a new player has worked to buy the NMT and is training hard to gain lvls i pat that person on the back.

As far as the economy or effect it would have on market if breakable and more were to drop. For fighters this is horrible most of us are broke most of the time. Drops are far and few. the money made from a cloak drop would not cover the lost items = slowing down the training process. The more stronger fighter the better IMO.

Again, we make baseless comments. Here are ALL the NMT capes degraded since the history of EL (actually, since the end of last year):

Sun Dec 31 02:12:01 2006 Player Lorck lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Jan 21 22:31:59 2007 Player sMooMs lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Jan 28 02:35:29 2007 Player Acidic lost a No More Tears Cape

Wed Jan 31 06:54:36 2007 Player ziara lost a No More Tears Cape

Thu Feb 8 07:45:02 2007 Player Haunter lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Feb 25 20:15:53 2007 Player Karem lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Mar 18 12:50:14 2007 Player Siarato lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Mar 18 19:24:38 2007 Player Szogun lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Apr 1 01:17:03 2007 Player ToMmYKnOcKeR lost a No More Tears Cape

Mon Apr 2 00:57:41 2007 Player hades lost a No More Tears Cape

Fri Apr 6 20:32:58 2007 Player hades lost a No More Tears Cape

Tue Apr 10 12:50:28 2007 Player fenixbr lost a No More Tears Cape

Tue Apr 10 14:42:27 2007 Player Dushan lost a No More Tears Cape

Fri Apr 13 04:19:27 2007 Player Hatch lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Apr 15 15:39:34 2007 Player uLubatLi lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun Apr 15 19:09:17 2007 Player gurgeh lost a No More Tears Cape

Sun May 20 22:35:25 2007 Player WarAxe lost a No More Tears Cape

Mon May 28 04:11:02 2007 Player Mistaken lost a No More Tears Cape

Wed Jun 13 22:34:04 2007 Player squiz lost a No More Tears Cape

Thu Jun 14 00:31:07 2007 Player gorik lost a No More Tears Cape

Of all this, only 7 lost due to BroD.

here just for a few people to see...and i was wrong not 10 but 20

Edited by mufossa

For fighters this is horrible most of us are broke most of the time.

;):P;)

all ppl that are not on yeti are broke most times, and yes.. ogre.. fluffy... d chims.. everything breaks lot while fluffy does less dmg than d chim/ogre...

potioners/alcher cant break their ess, they dont even lose much after a decent lvl... so they can make good profit with ts pots, srs, or whatever.

while we ppl on fluff dont.. we break armor, and if we have decent a/d p/c for fluff i.e we get sucky exp...

But really what is the difference between a cloak and the perk? The perk has an unlimited supply from the

wraith and will never leave the game. The cloak only implements the perk... So you get the same perk for less money

(counting the pps direct values). So the NMT cloak is a removeable perk that gives your char a nifty orange cape in the proccess.

This is a very good point... now that PP are translated in gold coin (for the 1337 fighters) taking the perk is no longer such a bad idea. NMT was rare and valuable because no one wants to spend pp on perk. Perhaps Mufossa who wants breakable NMT can tell us how many steel armor pieces break during a training session on the long term, while wearing NMT cloak (this number would be equal to the future NMT breakage).

Because some arguments here are very much ad hominem, I would like to stress that it doesn't affect me much if it becomes breakable. In fact, the only reason for me to post AT ALL in this flame thread is that I don't like the fact that training a/d will become more expensive for other people . I don't like the idea that four times as much COL's are broken (and crafting is my highest skill by the way) because then people will simply step back and use cheap armor, no col and train on low end creatures for much longer. Wow... let's kill another 40000 orcs today... And why is it not ok that 'n00bs' with 70's skill train on fluffy? Should they train on goblins perhaps? Just let us do what we WANT and do what we think is FUN instead of compulsory grinding.

(I have low a/d and sporadically train on monsters that are too big for me so it is expensive like hell but I have money and don't care. I wear NMT because it's cool to wear NMT, and I am decadent n00b to kill orc with COL + NMT ;)).

The question I would really like answered by Mufossa, TC and the other vehement posters is: How much time do you want a fighter to spend mining coal for each hour of a/d training? The issue is not about the damn cloak itself, it is about the consequences of messing with it.

In the end, any nerf to NMT use will make high end items less attractive to use, UNLESS the cloak becomes so common that the price really drops to the bottom and it's just another cloak.

I hate ALL the suggestions made in this entire thread without exception, but if something has to be done about the cloak, then just make it so common that everyone can choose to wear NMT instead of MM or harvester cape.

Just got an idea for exit of nmts. Havent really thought of the deep pro's and con's but comment.

1 nexus pp = 50 hydro bars = 500k

1 NMT = 400k

1NMT = 1 nexus pp

As nmt population goes down from this, NMT prices will go up, causing inflation to = around the same cost of a nexus pp using 50 hydro bars. Many high levels would go for this and nmt's would zoom out of the game IMO.

Not a Bad Idea Kidberg I cant see many high level fighters selling a NMT when its a free pp ;)

To make a point that sith touched on .. FUN: shouldnt the over riding decision apart from game balance be " Would making the cape Breakable make the game more fun for all players "

and since in the end EL is only a game then it should be about fun and enjoying yourself wether there is 1 or 1000 nmt's in game

thoughts (cus i havent a clue if it would make the game more fun or not )

The question I would really like answered by Mufossa, TC and the other vehement posters is: How much time do you want a fighter to spend mining coal for each hour of a/d training? The issue is not about the damn cloak itself, it is about the consequences of messing with it.

i dont WANT anyone to do anything they dont want to......

i had a 138/141 a.d 85mag/77manu/90alch/82harvest 144oa/and i did just fine spending time harvesting and alching and manu to make some money to afford train, i used to harvest my own ore and flowers and alch my own he and ae then i would sell some to buy sr (i sold my account btw)

but i dont fight/train or even own a nmt cloak anymore, i simply realise that their cannot be an unbreakable item of this magnitude

ask any game creator/mod/dev they will tell you same....i know that somewhere in the back of entropys mind this is something that bothers him, it WILL be fixed sooner or later, better off sooner so that people can adapt their chars now...

Edited by mufossa

i had a 138/141 a.d 85mag/77manu/90alch/82harvest 144oa/and i did just fine spending time harvesting and alching and manu to make some money to afford train, i used to harvest my own ore and flowers and alch my own he and ae then i would sell some to buy sr (i sold my account btw)

but i dont fight/train or even own a nmt cloak anymore, i simply realise that their cannot be an unbreakable item of this magnitude

ask any game creator/mod/dev they will tell you same....i know that somewhere in the back of entropys mind this is something that bothers him, it WILL be fixed sooner or later, better off sooner so that people can adapt their chars now...

Correction, you simply have your mind set that way and wont change it. There's ways around having an unbreakable item...

Edited by Kidberg

Correction, you simply have your mind set that way and wont change it. There's way around having an unbreakable item...

same could be said about you,no? Edited by mufossa