Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

NMT breakable poll

Would you like the NMT to be breakable, but less rare?  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, make it break.
    • No

I know but our players of EL (not all) are meany!! They just think about theirself...

Nobody can do anything for them :/

Just repeating my opnion, no for breakable

ya youre vote was sufficant, thank you

do you have any reason or explaination yould like to share? mabye as to what brought you to this decision?

mabye it will help other share youre view

Edited by mufossa

What I strongly dislike is a 1/40k breakage cloak that is not 'very very ultra rare' but only 'very ultra rare'. That would make using cloak a trade-off, compare cost of gear to cost of cloak to decide whether to use one. As a result, the long term cost of training goes up.

Why is it a problem that they accumulate in the game anyway, new players want a cloak, old players leave the game.

Because ppl who leave give their stuff or account away, its not that so many NMT cloak owners just go away and a cape would actually leave the game.

So, if it stays unbreakable, in a few month/years or whatever, the NMT cape is worthless, because there are thousands in game, since fluffy still drops them, but none of them gets destroyed.

So, its only a matter of time, when the amount of NMT capes in game is bigger than the amount of flowers.

And then guess, for how much you can sell them. At least not for 400k gc.

Piper

well to be painfully honest i think this is the situation

the game creator/mods/developers and experienced players actually give a shit about this games future as a whole

while the players (not all of them) only give a shit about their future , want what they want and dont care if it will hurt the game to get their.....

all i hear from the people who want the cape to not break is how it will affect THEM...

But the people who vote break it all tell how it is better for the GAME

Of course this game is full of picky greedy people. they don't want to help with development. They wanna be strong and kill everything that moves. Thats why I am thinking of quiting. This game has lost it's flavor. The people are rude, the people are cruel. they care for 1 person thats themselves. Another friend stabbed me in the back today and I hope he gets his just desserts.

My 2 GC

-Stricken

do you have any reason or explaination yould like to share? mabye as to what brought you to this decision?

Sorry i didnt know u r the owner of the poll and u judge whats suficient or not

And i think we all wanna know your opnion about the cavern walls on ppl heads

Edited by exvitermini

lol ok i think that when a harvestor has cavern wall fall on his head he should DIE unless he wears armour

anyways thank you for youre sarcahism you very inteligent you mother must be proud

i just asked you to prove a point which is that you vote NO but you have NO reason just a closed mind

Edited by mufossa

This game has lost it's flavor. The people are rude, the people are cruel. they care for 1 person thats themselves.

Perhaps try another skill and a non-PK guild? You may find the game has a totally different feel. And yes, people in non-PK guilds still train, but without the urgency and intensity of those wishing to PK. I think the game is more fun when you aren't in an all-out push to be the #1 fighter.

lol ok i think that when a harvestor has cavern wall fall on his head he should DIE unless he wears armour

anyways thank you for youre sarcahism you very inteligent you mother must be proud

I dont need my mother opnion about what i think, if u need go ask her what to answer

I dont need my mother opnion about what i think, if u need go ask her what to answer

well you seem to have a lot to say about everything else EXCEPT the topic

underr, mufo plz stop argueing..

its just a game as i said before... you both shouldnt hurt eachother for a game..

now plz stop it

well you seem to have a lot to say about everything else EXCEPT the topic

Theres nothing to be said who ppl didnt have said it before, im just part of the ppl who dont want it breakable .

I like to train wo breake my armor

its just a game as i said before... you both shouldnt hurt eachother for a game..

now plz stop it

yes sir :hug::wub:

now plz stop it

I agree sorry im just giving back what i received, going eat some macarrone :wub:

the chance of breakage will be very low and also the drop rate will be increased much...

Do you think ent wanna make EL worse?

This game has lost it's flavor. The people are rude, the people are cruel. they care for 1 person thats themselves.

Perhaps try another skill and a non-PK guild? You may find the game has a totally different feel. And yes, people in non-PK guilds still train, but without the urgency and intensity of those wishing to PK. I think the game is more fun when you aren't in an all-out push to be the #1 fighter.

I lost the only thing I had of value, my COL, I only got it cuz a friend gave it to me to help regain levels. So there's not much hope any more. I have about 11kgc in storage 30 base health and low levels. Not much to be done.

now plz stop it

yes sir :P:lipssealed:

now plz stop it

I agree sorry im just giving back what i received, going eat some macarrone :)

Ty both :hug:

I lost the only thing I had of value, my COL, I only got it cuz a friend gave it to me to help regain levels. So there's not much hope any more. I have about 11kgc in storage 30 base health and low levels. Not much to be done.

It's ur luck... you cant do anything.. as i broke 2 CoL's in 2 days :confused:

It's ur luck... you cant do anything.. as i broke 2 CoL's in 2 days :lipssealed:

Hapened to me before, thats one more reason to want it unbreakable as it is, and i was wo NMT when it hapened :confused:

Not trying to go more offtopic than this thread is already, but:

Amen.

At least someone got the idea :lipssealed:

Piper

Edit: And to point of mufossa's post, (i think, i got the idea he had), i, as a player, would be, of course, pissed off when one of my NMT capes break.

But on the other hand, i wont like the idea, that n00bs with tin armor, CoL and NMT cape are going to kill gargoyles or even rabbits. And thats where we would lead to, if no NMT cape leaves the game in a few weeks/months/years.

And become cheap as a fur cloak.

Edited by The_Piper

It's ur luck... you cant do anything.. as i broke 2 CoL's in 2 days :lipssealed:

thats one more reason to want it unbreakable as it is

if it is breakable, the GAME will be more fun!! :confused:

Amen.

At least someone got the idea :hug:

Piper

I m just trying to make the GAME better as an oldschool player...

Amen.

At least someone got the idea :P

Piper

Edit: And to point of mufossa's post, (i think, i got the idea he had), i, as a player, would be, of course, pissed off when one of my NMT capes break.

But on the other hand, i wont like the idea, that n00bs with tin armor, CoL and NMT cape are going to kill gargoyles or even rabbits. And thats where we would lead to, if no NMT cape leaves the game in a few weeks/months/years.

And become cheap as a fur cloak.

U re right piper... some of them must go out, or must be a lwl limit to use it... :)

I m just trying to make the GAME better as an oldschool player...

I know, i am not shouting at you, that wasnt my intention, i support your point of view to make the GAME better instead of players crying to make THEIR situation better :lipssealed:

Piper

Edited by The_Piper

And i think Ent has a GOOD idea but wanted to ask us first... But we are giving the wrong answer... thats all :lipssealed: