Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

NMT breakable poll

Would you like the NMT to be breakable, but less rare?  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, make it break.
    • No

Also i am not 15 years old i am 30 and i am playing el to relax from work and have fun. Its boring to harvest bl and if i had to do that all the time i would quit.

ya im 27 lucifer is 27 and many others are older gentlemen such as ourselves we all have fulll time jobs and such

this game is very diversified .......so these opinions arent comming from hopped up 15 year old with bad wishes to you, this is comming from experienced and mature EL players (both sides of the arguement)

Mate why do you think that everything i am saying has to do with you?

I respect your arguments but allow me to say what i think its best for me or for rest of the players.. I never said that everything i am saying is right.

If i knew everything i would be ENT-ROJA-Learner :lipssealed:

We are different personalities so u can have fun with different things. Things that i may think that they are boring for me.

Edited by agis29

I don't have the time to devote to a new account. They banned my old account Pyscho because I was friends with some one who got in trouble. So I had to pay the friggin price. I put 3 years of work into my old character and it is all gone. NOt complaining, just a statement. EL is to hard to play when you had something and it was taken away. You work hard and it just goes away over something simple.... as scamming. which still isen't against the rules....but w/e I still say make the nmt breakable.

Also i am not 15 years old i am 30 and i am playing el to relax from work and have fun. Its boring to harvest bl and if i had to do that all the time i would quit.

ya im 27 lucifer is 27 and many others are older gentlemen such as ourselves we all have fulll time jobs and such

this game is very diversified .......so these opinions arent comming from hopped up 15 year old with bad wishes to you, this is comming from experienced and mature EL players (both sides of the arguement)

Mate why do you think that everything i am saying has to do with you?

I respect your arguments but allow me to say what i think its best for me or for rest of the players.. I never said that everything i am saying is right.

If i knew everything i would be ENT-ROJA-Learner :lipssealed:

We are different personalities so u can have fun with different things. Things that i may think that they are boring for me.

it seems it is you who thinks im on the defense or offense with you, i was simply letting you know that as a 30 year old in thhis game youre not alone ...thats all

the chance of breakage will be very low and also the drop rate will be increased much...

1/40k is same like it was durning nmt breakable period, and its same like tit pl8, not more, coz 1/10k +nmt perk.

Many ppl think the chance is very low, however i know hades broke 2 of nmt's in that time, and he doesnt train 16h/day ;P

My former guildmate broke one, but the funny thing is, he broke it when he didnt know its unbreakable, and it broke after some minutes of using( pvp tranining).

So yes, 1/40k seems relatively low, but some ppl will break it very very fast, dunno how u would feel if u broke ur 400k item after few minutes of pvp training( where ppl almost dont hit eachother).

And even if it will be made common drop, it still will be worth a lot(maybe not 400k but 100k), many players have bad luck for breaking stuff and with breakable nmt they will break them :happy:

And yes, i know some ppl trained a lot while nmt was breakable and didnt break it, but i like nmt being equally good for every1, no matter if we have bad or good luck for breaking stuff.

mp

But on the other hand, i wont like the idea, that n00bs with tin armor, CoL and NMT cape are going to kill gargoyles or even rabbits. And thats where we would lead to, if no NMT cape leaves the game in a few weeks/months/years.

And become cheap as a fur cloak.

That is a good point . so why not make the cape level dependant.cannot be worn unless you Oa or a/d is 100+ . Its supposed to be a rare,high end item. lets make it so

note: my a/d is not in the 100's so i would personaly lose out ,so its not an idea to enhance myself only

Many ppl think the chance is very low, however i know hades broke 2 of nmt's in that time, and he doesnt train 16h/day ;P

True. During that time i broke 1 on yetis, training around 2h-3h day, and my evil twin broke 1 in KF on someone's head at first hit :happy: I cant remember if i got any NMT during that period.

so why not make the cape level dependant

Good idea. Who is below Florest Chim dosent real need COL/NMT combo.

On the other hand thats the kind of players that buy NMT's and high fighters would decrease a lot cash revenue but also crafters (less COL's) and manus (less expensive armor)

Edited by hades

True. During that time i broke 1 on yetis, training around 2h-3h day, and my evil twin broke 1 in KF on someone's head at first hit :happy: I cant remember if i got any NMT during that period.

so why not make the cape level dependant

Good idea. Who is below Florest Chim dosent real need COL/NMT combo.

On the other hand thats the kind of players that buy NMT's and high fighters would decrease a lot cash revenue but also crafters (less COL's) and manus (less expensive armor)

That may be true . I say may because no one knows for sure. making the cape breakable might have a bad effect upon the market , untill an idea is implemented we dont know.

IMO a lot of the issue seem to be that people want to keep the item rare and not let every tom,dick or harry have one.

making it breakable wont solve this problem (specially with increased drop rate) and it penalizes everyone from 1 a/d to 101 a/d

making it level dependant (and maybe the perk as well) gives higher level a/d trainers a well earned insurance policy for there hard earned items, as things stand now yes the price will drop since they are in less demand. making the drop rate very rare and removing then from fluffs might counter act abit of this but not all.

but decisions should be made for overall game balance and not just gold price of an item

If Victor (the npc) starts buying nmt capes for 400k ( and all other capes) the problem will be solved. I dont think that people that want nmt breakable care about the price of nmt but mostly for spawns.

Such a change would be usefull cause many people are having problems to sell mirror capes etc.

If Victor (the npc) starts buying nmt capes for 400k ( and all other capes) the problem will be solved. I dont think that people that want nmt breakable care about the price of nmt but mostly for spawns.

Such a change would be usefull cause many people are having problems to sell mirror capes etc.

But then you running the market. Once everyone has a nmt cape then people will start selling capes to npc and everytime there will come 400kgc in the economy. Believe me, it will be bad for inflation of goods.

Edited by Cycloonx

Who is below Florest Chim dosent real need COL/NMT combo.
Totally agree with that!

Moreover, using such a set removes all the fun from the game IMO. I have the NMT perk and I started training on cyclops with steel/tit plate and after a short period I found this really boring... Now, I'm using only good old cheap stuff and I'm having fun fighting them again :devlish:

Anyway, I stop the off topic here because I think that this thread is already enough out off topic. It took me several hours to read the whole thread and to find that only less than 20% of all the posts were useful. I find this very regrettable because when you see that there are 15 pages to read, it doesn't encourage people to give their opinion on the subject...

I've maybe skipped some posts in the thread so maybe what I will say have already been said by someone else but I just want to give my opinion on such a change:

I join some other people opinion about the fact that most of the people have voted "no" here because they are selfish and don't think about the good of the game. The problem here is not to speak about the actual price of the NMT neither that too many people are training on monsters that are too strong for them or to know who as the biggest sword like ttlanhil said. The problem here is that the NMT is not breakable and that there's no exit for it yet!

IMO, the poll is useless. Entropy, I'm sure that you're convinced that what you want to do is the best for the game and I join you too. People are not happy because it will slow down their training, but when some little changes have been done like raising the price of the thread to 2gc instead of 1gc, have we heard manuers complain about it? I guess not and it was anyway really bad for training...

So please, do what you think is the best and people will calm down. If people really want to not break their NMT, they'll take the perk, that's all...

PS: and I voted yes, of course.

Edited by Schmurk

I am sick and tired of hearing how much everyone spent on their NMT cloak. I am sick and tired of hearing how it will make the game too hard for everyone from 1 a/d to 100 a/d. The fact of the matter is not everyone has one to start. They are rare so everyone who says that it is going to hurt everyone and the the whole game can just shut up. :devlish: You cannot say you want to keep it rare and say it will hurt everyone at the same time. If it is rare is cannot possibly hurt everyone. Math does not work that way.

I do not even know why this poll exists except as a blind hope for reason from very selfish and self serving people. The fact is that the NMT cannot remain unbreakable. Everyone who is whining about how much they paid and saying they want the price to stay high is stupid. If it remains unbreakable then the price is going to drop to nothing because they don't get remove from the game. If you don't understand this then take a six ounce mug and a full pot of coffee. Now start pouring the coffee into the mug with your hand right next to it on the table.

Did you find out what happens when you have too much of a good thing?????? NMT will remain rare even with doubling the drop rate and adding it to new monsters because everyone will want to have at least two just in case the first one breaks. The monsters it will be added to are ones that are tougher than fluffies so the people in control of who gets a NMT will still be the same people who get them now. It will be more higher level players since the higher monsters will drop more than fluffies do instead however.

Entropy is trying to what is best for the game by heading off a problem before it becomes a disaster. NMT cloaks being worthless because there are twice as many of them in game as there are players and they are not breakable is a disaster. You don't want your stuff to break? Go for mass phys and mass vitality to protect your stuff with toughness and quit bitching. You could also choose to fight stuff that does not break your armor or invest in instinct to avoid getting hit. You can do a LOT of things besides having the NMT protect your stuff. If the cloak is breakable then everyone is going to have to adjust the same way.

Everyone has to adjust to the game and the top ranked mixers complained just as loud as the fighters are complaining now when Entropy added cooldown. Cooldown was what was best for the game. It made the game more playable for everyone who mixes and added a lot more ability to add strategy to fighting. Yes a lot of people don't like it but the fact remains that it makes the game more playable by everyone. Everyone of you who voted no because you don't want your stuff to break are doing a great job of showing just how much you care about yourself and just how little you care about this game.

If you cannot understand that the NMT has to be breakable you should not even post. If you choose to vote no about it being breakable even knowing that for the sake of the game because you don't want your stuff to break then please do post. I want to know who the immature and selfish players are.

Limited number of NMT in game. Oh, now that is fair to new players. ROFLMFAO

Limited to higher level players. So the higher level players are the only ones that the capes will become worthless for and it will become worthless even faster because so few players can use it. GREAT IDEA!

Every other idea is to have it breakable in some way. I think most people who have read this whole thread know that the NMT must be breakable. If you don't then quit reading. I am asking for everyone who understands the math involved to change their vote to breakable. I want Entropy to see that the people playing his game and testing it for him care about the finished product. I want Entropy to see that he can depend on his community to have a sense of honor and choose what is best for the game.

If you want a game where everything is easy then go somewhere else. If you want a game that is not going to change drastically in how things work then go somewhere else. If you want to a child and throw a tantrum every time something does not go your way then go somewhere else. I have broken and lost a good bit of equipment. I want a NMT whether it is breakable or not. I am not going to choose my benefit over game mechanics.

TirunCollimdus

coGM of PATH

Perseverance and Tolerance Honored

PS I don't mind if you don't go somewhere else as long as you don't screw up the whole game just because you want to be selfish.

Everyone of you who voted no because you don't want your stuff to break are doing a great job of showing just how much you care about yourself and just how little you care about this game.

If you cannot understand that the NMT has to be breakable you should not even post. If you choose to vote no about it being breakable even knowing that for the sake of the game because you don't want your stuff to break then please do post. I want to know who the immature and selfish players are.

Limited to higher level players. So the higher level players are the only ones that the capes will become worthless for and it will become worthless even faster because so few players can use it. GREAT IDEA!

Wow you certainly got on your soap box there phew

The whole point of this debate is to find out if NMT should be breakable, all because YOU say it should be doesnt mean that it the case and everyone on both sides is entitled to there opinion ( i like the way you tell ppl not to post because you are right and there are wrong. yay for democracy )

Honestly one thing this topic has raised is that most people realise that there is a problem with NMT but have voted NO because they dont know what would happen to a YES vote.. would it just break or become degradable etc etc etc ?

You have said yourself that the game is about all the players and not just a few and yes some people have problerly voted NO for selfish reasons but that can be said about some people who have voted YES, but saying everyone who voted no is selfish, shows you dont have much faith in the community ( which is mostly mature and old enough to express there views for both cases)

Is the game Fair to new players anyway ? lets make it 100% fair shall will. all new players can make tit.armour and Cols and train on Dragons from day one <<<< stupid isnt it.

No game is 100% fair to new compared to older players thats the very nature of leveling up.

You say in one breath that people should stop moaning about losing money on there NMT and then say it will become worthless if only high end players can use it.. Thought you said the money doesnt matter and to stop moaning hmmm.

note: and telling people to go somewhere else lmao, sorry if peoples views differ from your own doesnt make them wrong and you right or vice versa but they are entitled to an opinion wether you like said opinion or not..(thats the whole purpose of a debate).Telling people to go somewhere else can work both ways . If you dont like other people having views then maybe its you who should go somewhere else ( j/k but not a nice thing to say to anyone is it !! )

Surprised this topic has lasted as long as it did before someone said " if you dont like it leave".

Thanx to the majority of players who have kept it civil and non-flame :devlish:

Anyway possible solutions (wont make every one happy thats impossible)

(including subjects brought up in differant topics )

Remove the NMT's perk from the wraith (those who already have it keep it)

Leave the current NMT unbreakable and stop them being dropped ( the current number will not increase therefore making them rare) and make it level dependant 80+

introduce a new cape that acts as the NMT's does now but breaks and also make it level dependant 50+

Have the new cape only dropped by chims and /or manuable by high level players

Edit: Kylara if you agreed with TC you should have voted YES by the way :blush:

Edited by conavar

I am sick and tired of hearing how much everyone spent on their NMT cloak. I am sick and tired of hearing how it will make the game too hard for everyone from 1 a/d to 100 a/d. The fact of the matter is not everyone has one to start. They are rare so everyone who says that it is going to hurt everyone and the the whole game can just shut up. :devlish: You cannot say you want to keep it rare and say it will hurt everyone at the same time. If it is rare is cannot possibly hurt everyone. Math does not work that way.

I do not even know why this poll exists except as a blind hope for reason from very selfish and self serving people. The fact is that the NMT cannot remain unbreakable. Everyone who is whining about how much they paid and saying they want the price to stay high is stupid. If it remains unbreakable then the price is going to drop to nothing because they don't get remove from the game. If you don't understand this then take a six ounce mug and a full pot of coffee. Now start pouring the coffee into the mug with your hand right next to it on the table.

Did you find out what happens when you have too much of a good thing?????? NMT will remain rare even with doubling the drop rate and adding it to new monsters because everyone will want to have at least two just in case the first one breaks. The monsters it will be added to are ones that are tougher than fluffies so the people in control of who gets a NMT will still be the same people who get them now. It will be more higher level players since the higher monsters will drop more than fluffies do instead however.

Entropy is trying to what is best for the game by heading off a problem before it becomes a disaster. NMT cloaks being worthless because there are twice as many of them in game as there are players and they are not breakable is a disaster. You don't want your stuff to break? Go for mass phys and mass vitality to protect your stuff with toughness and quit bitching. You could also choose to fight stuff that does not break your armor or invest in instinct to avoid getting hit. You can do a LOT of things besides having the NMT protect your stuff. If the cloak is breakable then everyone is going to have to adjust the same way.

Everyone has to adjust to the game and the top ranked mixers complained just as loud as the fighters are complaining now when Entropy added cooldown. Cooldown was what was best for the game. It made the game more playable for everyone who mixes and added a lot more ability to add strategy to fighting. Yes a lot of people don't like it but the fact remains that it makes the game more playable by everyone. Everyone of you who voted no because you don't want your stuff to break are doing a great job of showing just how much you care about yourself and just how little you care about this game.

Every other idea is to have it breakable in some way. I think most people who have read this whole thread know that the NMT must be breakable. If you don't then quit reading. I am asking for everyone who understands the math involved to change their vote to breakable. I want Entropy to see that the people playing his game and testing it for him care about the finished product. I want Entropy to see that he can depend on his community to have a sense of honor and choose what is best for the game.

If you want a game where everything is easy then go somewhere else. If you want a game that is not going to change drastically in how things work then go somewhere else. If you want to a child and throw a tantrum every time something does not go your way then go somewhere else. I have broken and lost a good bit of equipment. I want a NMT whether it is breakable or not. I am not going to choose my benefit over game mechanics.

TirunCollimdus

coGM of PATH

PS I don't mind if you don't go somewhere else as long as you don't screw up the whole game just because you want to be selfish.

I agree with many of the things you are saying. But there is something else.People realised how usefull thing is nmt when the cape was added to the game. If nmt will become breakable people will take the perk.

I respect privacy and i dont want to post pm's from players that quit the game because they couldnt afford the items they were losing.

Its good for the game when people is having fun. And none will have fun seeing his titanium armour getting degraded at once.

Its nice also to buy something from the shop to support the game. Can you explain me why should i buy something that would break at once and i could wear it only on no items break day?

And finally when nmt was breakable the only thing i lost was steel chains.

Now that it isnt breakable i lost many of my col's,tit greaves,plates etc.

Finally i am having problems with spawns too. I never started crying in the forums for "noobs that serping fluffies". If a player is having fun this way i dont have a problem.

There are games where u cant play at ll because the servers are full so i am gratefull.

Edited by agis29

Maybe Its about time a new poll was made with more options ?

1 ) Break

2 ) Unbreakable

3 ) Degrade then Break

4 ) Degrade/Break and be fixable

5 ) etc

6 ) etc

7 ) etc

For while I can see good points from both sides of the arguement (specially certain ones mufo has made) unless I personaly know the full Impact of a YES vote then i can only vote NO ( the no vote would more that likely change if there where more options)

I do not even know why this poll exists except as a blind hope for reason from very selfish and self serving people.

Thats a nice names, u should try pk sometimes, swearing at some1 is part of pking often :blush:

I made myself el forums account coz i wanted to vote in cooldown pool, and i voted YES for cooldown, it took me many months of obsesrvation and fighting other players to realize i should have voted against it.

U call players immature, selfish and u tell us that we should not post if we have different opinion from urs?

TirunCollimdus

coGM of PATH

Oh yes, sooooooooooo much tolerance in ur post :devlish:

<edit> corrected 2 typos, and sorry if i made more :blush:

mp

Edited by masterpiter

I do not even know why this poll exists except as a blind hope for reason from very selfish and self serving people.

Thats a nice names, u should try pk sometimes, swearing at some1 is part of pking often :blush:

I will be headed for PK eventually but it is the last item on my list. Stick around MP. B) I however don't call names in a childish manner like in PK. I put proper labels where they belong.

I made myself el forums account coz i wanted to vote in cooldown pool, and i voted YES fot cooldown, it took me many months of obsesrvation and fighting other players to realize i should have vote against it.

Cooldown made the game better whether you want to admit it or not. If it made the game worse Entropy would remove it.

U call players immature, selfish and u tell us that we should not post if we have different opinion from urs?

No I called players selfish and immature because like you they choose to completely ignore the math involved in this question in order to serve themselves. To exist everything needs an opposite. Things are not defined by what they are they are defined by what they are not. If there was no evil there would not be any good because no one could comprehend that anything but good existed. They would not be able to define it because it had no limits.

If NMT never leave the game then eventually they will so flood the game that guilds will eventually be scrambling to hand them out to newbies as soon as they log on the first time just like they do with leather, tools and books. At that point there will be nothing to define a NMT cloak because there will be no normal breakage. You might as well change break rates or increase the ability of toughness to prevent breakage right now and take the cloaks and perks out of the game.

TirunCollimdus

coGM of PATH

Oh yes, sooooooooooo much tolerance in ur post :devlish:

mp

Yes tolerance for people who choose to be selfish if they do not choose to destroy the game. I am not tolerant of murderers of any kind MP. :blush: If you choose to help kill the game then go right ahead and I will not be tolerant of you either because I want to be in EL for as long as it is running. If you want NMT for everyone then say it. If you don't then vote yes to break them. Entropy put up this poll to ask if you want to make the NMT breakable but less rare. He gave good reasons for this and everyone who can do simple math agrees with him.

The game as it is will not continue with NMT unbreakable. Eventually everyone will have one and it will be as if they did not exist and the break rates were simply set lower and it just be server space wasted. Reduce the breaks rates for everything and remove the cloak and perk. That is the only way to solve this problem and make the people who think it is too hard without one happy. OMG the game is too hard! If you don't like a challenge find something else to do. :)

I am not tolerant of selfish people who inflict others with hardship because they do not care about anyone else. That actually makes me a good person MP. Tolerance for evil is not tolerance it is stupidity. I don't mind if people are selfish if they are not hurting anyone else. That is there business. When you care to address the mathematics of NMT coming into the game and not going out then I will be ready to hear what you have to say MP. Tolerance of difference in beliefs and ways of thinking is what makes the world a better place. Tolerance of people making the world a worse place to live is stupid. Tolerance as it pertains to the game only is tolerance of how anyone else chooses to play it. Nothing wrong with playing it any way you like. When you start effecting how the game is played for everyone and do so in a way that helps you and hurts the game my tolerance is over.

Conavar it was nice to see that you mentioned everything except for the math part which is the irrefutable part. The part that says it has to be breakable no matter what. When you get the ability to see into the future like you want to before voting please let us all know what the future holds will you? We would all really appreciate not having to make any decisions until we know which decision is the best one to make. :)

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

IMHO, making the NMT breakable will have a negative effect. (Yes I own one)

First, is there any other skill in which you can experience a sudden loss of a 60K+ item in seconds?

have you ever failed a CoL?

I voted no and agree with TC entirely.

Nice speech! :blush:

Huh?! :devlish:

Perhaps you should have paid the same attention to reading WHAT you were voting as you did to Tiruns' post in that case? :blush:

IMHO, making the NMT breakable will have a negative effect. (Yes I own one)

First, is there any other skill in which you can experience a sudden loss of a 60K+ item in seconds?

have you ever failed a CoL?

Way to be late and miss the post from ghrae that followed.

Is the game Fair to new players anyway ? lets make it 100% fair shall will. all new players can make tit.armour and Cols and train on Dragons from day one <<<< stupid isnt it.

No game is 100% fair to new compared to older players thats the very nature of leveling up.

Conavar the reason it is not fair to new players to limit the number in game is because they will never get one. They don't break and anyone who uses one has a rostos so when the limited number is reached there is no chance at all for new players to get one. It would not be their fault they joined too late to get one. That is grossly and unacceptably unfair IMO and I cannot see anyone would disagree with that.

You say in one breath that people should stop moaning about losing money on there NMT and then say it will become worthless if only high end players can use it.. Thought you said the money doesnt matter and to stop moaning hmmm.

I said to quit whining about losing money because it happens. Items get devalued and things change. The game is beta. duh! I said it will become worthless faster if only high end players can use it because the number of high end players is smaller and so the market for them would flood a hell of a lot faster. I said the same thing will happen if everyone can use them too it will just take more time.

note: and telling people to go somewhere else lmao, sorry if peoples views differ from your own doesnt make them wrong and you right or vice versa but they are entitled to an opinion wether you like said opinion or not..(thats the whole purpose of a debate).Telling people to go somewhere else can work both ways . If you dont like other people having views then maybe its you who should go somewhere else ( j/k but not a nice thing to say to anyone is it !! )

Surprised this topic has lasted as long as it did before someone said " if you dont like it leave".

Thanx to the majority of players who have kept it civil and non-flame :devlish:

Anyway possible solutions (wont make every one happy thats impossible)

(including subjects brought up in differant topics )

Remove the NMT's perk from the wraith (those who already have it keep it)

Does nothing to change the fact that there will eventually be a flood of cloaks on the market.

Leave the current NMT unbreakable and stop them being dropped ( the current number will not increase therefore making them rare) and make it level dependant 80+

Already pointed out how completely unfair this is.

introduce a new cape that acts as the NMT's does now but breaks and also make it level dependant 50+

This would eventually work if the NMT stopped dropping because they would eventually all be out of game from branching and the new ones would take their place. Level dependant is not for objects in EL and if you do one suddenly you have a huge amount of people saying what other items should be level dependant. VERY bad idea.

Have the new cape only dropped by chims and /or manuable by high level players

This would work to keep the new cloak rare and would be good for mixers too. :blush:

This topic got off topic and flames were flying long before I got to it. The reason I said if you don't like it then leave is because almost every single person who voted no completely ignored the fact that a nonbreakable item will break the way the game works given enough time. The want their leveling more than they want the game and that IMO is a good reason to see them leave.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

The fact is that the NMT cannot remain unbreakable. Everyone who is whining about how much they paid and saying they want the price to stay high is stupid. If it remains unbreakable then the price is going to drop to nothing because they don't get remove from the game.

1) if u talk more of that bullshit YOU should shut up.

2)it can remain unbreakable, you dont even know how many NMT i broded, and ur telling me not many go out of game? why the hell do u think its 400k nowadays and was 180k before? ent lowered drop rate,NMT's get broded... many people trying to buy nmt on market nowadays and u come here with really 0 clues and talk bullshit about something that you cant even know about.

3)no, if the drop rate gets increased ppl will sell their nmt capes and make money with them. like i alrdy said ppl should stop talking about things they dont know. go back to making hes.

4)i post whenever i want, if i dont have the same oppinion like you i can STILL post here, idc if my stuff breaks, i get broded, i break much stuff, so wtf do i care about another tit plate breaking (im not rich if u think that now, 7kgc in stor)... but hey, everyone can vote what he wants, and if you talk more shit like that even more people will vote against NMT breakable.

and hey.. i totally agree with mp... ja i dont agree with him usually but this time hes damn right, before telling people they'r immature you should maybe look into the mirror heh? :blush:

Just a small thing Tirun, could you make your posts a little shorter?

I (and can think of a few others) dont really enjoy reading page after page of text, so you lose points in trying to get your point across from the start.

No need to go on for so long, just keep it short and simple like most other posts in topic. :cry:

EDIT: typos.

Edited by jowwow

I am sick and tired of hearing how much everyone spent on their NMT cloak. I am sick and tired of hearing how it will make the game too hard for everyone from 1 a/d to 100 a/d. The fact of the matter is not everyone has one to start. They are rare so everyone who says that it is going to hurt everyone and the the whole game can just shut up. :cry: You cannot say you want to keep it rare and say it will hurt everyone at the same time. If it is rare is cannot possibly hurt everyone. Math does not work that way.

The fact is that the NMT cannot remain unbreakable. Everyone who is whining about how much they paid and saying they want the price to stay high is stupid. If it remains unbreakable then the price is going to drop to nothing because they don't get remove from the game.

2)it can remain unbreakable, you dont even know how many NMT i broded, and ur telling me not many go out of game? why the hell do u think its 400k nowadays and was 180k before? ent lowered drop rate,NMT's get broded... many people trying to buy nmt on market nowadays and u come here with really 0 clues and talk bullshit about something that you cant even know about.

3)no, if the drop rate gets increased ppl will sell their nmt capes and make money with them. like i alrdy said ppl should stop talking about things they dont know. go back to making hes.

4)i post whenever i want, if i dont have the same oppinion like you i can STILL post here, idc if my stuff breaks, i get broded, i break much stuff, so wtf do i care about another tit plate breaking (im not rich if u think that now, 7kgc in stor)... but hey, everyone can vote what he wants, and if you talk more shit like that even more people will vote against NMT breakable.

and hey.. i totally agree with mp... ja i dont agree with him usually but this time hes damn right, before telling people they'r immature you should maybe look into the mirror heh? :D

Tempest I have already looked in the mirror. I see someone who does not complain every time Entropy has an idea. I see someone who does not automatically assume I know more about how the game works than the developers and the owners. If the NMT being unbreakable was NOT a problem as YOU suggest then why is it ENTROPY is suggesting a change? You know so much and Entropy knows so little? Is that the case Tempest? The last time I checked Entropy knows more about the game than anyone else and I figure it will probably stay that way.

Most of the people were already voting against which is the problem so anyone voting against breaking because of me is not going to make a difference. I have supported Entropy with almost every change he has suggested and I don't post against anything just for my personal best interest like so many others do. The reason the price is going up is because they became more rare due to less drops and more players wanting them.

Tempest if you think YOU are the reason the price went up why don't you ask Entropy how many have gone out by BroD? Trying reading more threads on the forum before you start talking about shit you don't know anything about. If you read more of my posts you would know that I don't call everyone who disagrees with me immature. I reserve that for the people who choose their own needs over the needs of the game and refuse to admit or acknowledge it. I reserve it for people who pick and choose what part of an argument they will refute if there is something they cannot argue with on the other side of the discussion.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Perseverance And Tolerance Honored

Edited by TirunCollimdus

I am sick and tired of hearing how much everyone spent on their NMT cloak. I am sick and tired of hearing how it will make the game too hard for everyone from 1 a/d to 100 a/d. The fact of the matter is not everyone has one to start. They are rare so everyone who says that it is going to hurt everyone and the the whole game can just shut up. :cry: You cannot say you want to keep it rare and say it will hurt everyone at the same time. If it is rare is cannot possibly hurt everyone. Math does not work that way.

and hey.. i totally agree with mp... ja i dont agree with him usually but this time hes damn right, before telling people they'r immature you should maybe look into the mirror heh? :D

Fully agree with Tempest here.

First off, TC your not looking at other options as in getting the nmt out of game, all your concerned about is making it breakable. You dont try to even think of the other many possible ways it can stay unbreakable and nmts exit the game at the same time. And with the way you write your posts, maybe you should be looking in the mirror on the seflish part, cause seems to me, that all you buddy.

There are many options on how to implement a way to keep nmts unbreakable and let the exit at the same time. TC just isnt wanting to exam those ways.

Also TC, I am entitled to my own opinion, pls dont tell me to shut up and quit whining kk? ty ty