Eternal Lands Official Forums
Entropy

NMT breakable poll

Would you like the NMT to be breakable, but less rare?  

389 members have voted

1. 1. Vote

• Yes, make it break.
    • No

ermm.........get the NMT perk, problem solved ....I have had the perk since i re-set and love it. When NMT was breakable for that month, a lot of my friends would not train because of that, I still did with no worries.

that's my 2 cents, sorry if i offend anyone :/

not at all bernie will be a choice if its made breakable but my theory is why should it be a choice,as of now its not a choice its the way u wanna go nmt isn't breakable now i have it easy choice but if it becomes breakable then it may become a choice many have to take in order to train y should it be like that and i say this as walking blind into the future who knows the odds of getting a breakable nmt as opposed to the breaking rate,not everyone is rich so this will not bother many high a/d trainers,but now neither i nor high a/d trainers have to be bothered i like it that way gives us all a fighting chance to catch up but i guess many don't like that view ;P

mean in real life or any other game you'll rarely find something that is unbreakable

Really :D this comb surely isn't rare.

000_0168.jpg

C'mon it says it right on the top of it. :P

mean in real life or any other game you'll rarely find something that is unbreakable

000_0168.jpg

NMT Cape said the same thing, even tho it was breakable.

While I understand the point about the top 20 a/d players not wasting 7pp on NMT perk, they are not the ones training about there level.( and hence not the problem)

The one's training above there level are new, low to mid level characters who can in theory can afford the pp's to take the perk.so IMO the problem will stay the same in that sense.

you must be joking High levels train like crazy thats why they are high level, the only reason low levels catch up fast is because it is say 1mill for the low level to make a/d/oa and 15-20mill for higher level

not at all bernie will be a choice if its made breakable but my theory is why should it be a choice,as of now its not a choice its the way u wanna go nmt isn't breakable now i have it easy choice but if it becomes breakable then it may become a choice many have to take in order to train y should it be like that and i say this as walking blind into the future who knows the odds of getting a breakable nmt as opposed to the breaking rate,not everyone is rich so this will not bother many high a/d trainers,but now neither i nor high a/d trainers have to be bothered i like it that way gives us all a fighting chance to catch up but i guess many don't like that view ;P

amen :P

steady flow?hmm howcome they went from 200-250k to 400-800k maybe cus they are rarer and like i said b4 nmt has been ingame along time and iirc ent said they was 500+ now thats a steady rate add the fact they are even harder to get i think that decreases this flow but then again its said everyone has one lol i see no real point in making it breakable posts here is cuz everyone has it or is training a/d with it so y can't u or those that complain do the same?i mean even so-called noobs have it and u and others can't get?does ppl hate the fact so called noobs have a nmt is that our buisness what they have if so y ain't we also complaining they have full tit/steel col jaggeds a such why are we so judgemental towards others?cuz its so unfair?howso?u can do the same if they can right?but like i said before the real reason seems to be ppl are training a/d at a faster rate,although nmt just protects our gear not give us extra exp. we do have to actually train ;P and the nmt doesn't make that easier exp is still the same unless u count it saves our gear and y is that wrong again?

youre posts are vey difficult to read , you need to space youre paragraph's or something plx (note** this isnt a flame only friendly advice, will help you get youre point across better, trust me)

**now for the flame** j/k

seriously though you keep fighting the point that it is going to be made breakable Only cause noob this and noob that, cloud man read the thread their are many good and logical reasons, this will really help the game

it isnt to bash upon noobs (err new players :)

oh they want to get rid of them yet making them breakable and getting at a steady flow seems to be the fix then eh?

if ur 1/40000 odds are as good as u say then lets assume i get 2 everynite while still having mine and others do the same,seems to me thats adding more but i guess u want to base it on others breaking theres or hopefully we break ours and can't get another w/o risking our costly armor,

i imagine ppl will be serping orges like crazy to try to sell to us kinda like they are doing now in hopes to get from a fluff.i don't really think i'm missing much here in my thought process unless u suggest we train in crap armor so the risk ain't great lol but i like others seem to like the idea its not breakable cuz many say they'll reset or take perk,speaking of which one can take perk and get uber rich serping orges lol

now the yeti can't be blamed so much hmm fantastic idea nmt's for everyone lol,back to reset topic in which one has to spend 7 pps for perk,as of now they don't have too do such a thing cuz nmt isn't breakable and hopefully it stays that way cuz its sad a breakable nmt dictates how one must decide perk or hope for drops lol

such a shame the nmt is reduded to a red cape and i'll make a comparsion so u don't jump me red cape protects from brod,bod as nmt protects from monster hits being able to break gear now it will also break like a red cape just not as fast i guess or hopefully not god forbid ;P

see how much better it would look like this, now peole canread it, i bet you many skipped over it b4

Really :pickaxe: this comb surely isn't rare.

000_0168.jpg

omg bob ur the best :D thats too funny

Edited by mufossa

000_0168.jpg

I buy comb for 5$ :pickaxe:

000_0168.jpg

Nmt states , Will not degrade in combat..it dosent say Unbreakable (it isnt bruce willis)

While I understand the point about the top 20 a/d players not wasting 7pp on NMT perk, they are not the ones training about there level.( and hence not the problem)

The one's training above there level are new, low to mid level characters who can in theory can afford the pp's to take the perk.so IMO the problem will stay the same in that sense.

you must be joking High levels train like crazy thats why they are high level, the only reason low levels catch up fast is because it is say 1mill for the low level to make a/d/oa and 15-20mill for higher level

Aha my point was i didnt think that the top 20 players trained above there level.. if thats the case then i was mistaken ( and they just as much to blame as noobs j/k :P )

Aha my point was i didnt think that the top 20 players trained above there level.. if thats the case then i was mistaken ( and they just as much to blame as noobs j/k :P )

ohhh lol i read the first line that said train ABOUT their levels, i didnt realise that it was a typo for ABOVE

Really :pickaxe: this comb surely isn't rare.

000_0168.jpg

Nmt states , Will not degrade in combat..it dosent say Unbreakable (it isnt CHUCK NORRIS)

u took wrong name :)

anyway jaja muf is right, but still why change an item like that, it was unbreakable, let it stay unbreakable. :D

Aha my point was i didnt think that the top 20 players trained above there level.. if thats the case then i was mistaken ( and they just as much to blame as noobs j/k :D )

ohhh lol i read the first line that said train ABOUT their levels, i didnt realise that it was a typo for ABOVE

Edited typo (i hadnt noticed either ) :P

err, Justin, i did not understand a word of what you said except for the fact you disagree with my opinion.

everyone has one

Wow :D

you replied as though I was serious :P

Glad you liked it.

Also i am not 15 years old i am 30 and i am playing el to relax from work and have fun. Its boring to harvest bl and if i had to do that all the time i would quit.

ya im 27 lucifer is 27 and many others are older gentlemen such as ourselves we all have fulll time jobs and such

this game is very diversified .......so these opinions arent comming from hopped up 15 year old with bad wishes to you, this is comming from experienced and mature EL players (both sides of the arguement)

Edited by mufossa

What I strongly dislike is a 1/40k breakage cloak that is not 'very very ultra rare' but only 'very ultra rare'. That would make using cloak a trade-off, compare cost of gear to cost of cloak to decide whether to use one. As a result, the long term cost of training goes up.

Why is it a problem that they accumulate in the game anyway, new players want a cloak, old players leave the game.

What I strongly dislike is a 1/40k breakage cloak that is not 'very very ultra rare' but only 'very ultra rare'. That would make using cloak a trade-off, compare cost of gear to cost of cloak to decide whether to use one. As a result, the long term cost of training goes up.

Why is it a problem that they accumulate in the game anyway, new players want a cloak, old players leave the game.

well as Entropy said leveling a/d wasent meant to be made cheap, easy or even profitable...

and their is a problem with an item being unbreakable, i believe entropy posted some stats on just how many Nmt have left the game since the cape was implemented , and it was like mabye 10 total in a year or more...that was part of the reason i feel strongly that they should be made breakable...

and if you ask and dev/mod/game creator or experienced player they will usually all give you the same anwser

"No item she be unbreakable"

Edited by mufossa

It's totally TRUE

Because ppl who leave give their stuff or account away, its not that so many NMT cloak owners just go away and a cape would actually leave the game.

So, if it stays unbreakable, in a few month/years or whatever, the NMT cape is worthless, because there are thousands in game, since fluffy still drops them, but none of them gets destroyed.

So, its only a matter of time, when the amount of NMT capes in game is bigger than the amount of flowers.

And then guess, for how much you can sell them. At least not for 400k gc.

Piper

Because ppl who leave give their stuff or account away, its not that so many NMT cloak owners just go away and a cape would actually leave the game.

So, if it stays unbreakable, in a few month/years or whatever, the NMT cape is worthless, because there are thousands in game, since fluffy still drops them, but none of them gets destroyed.

So, its only a matter of time, when the amount of NMT capes in game is bigger than the amount of flowers.

And then guess, for how much you can sell them. At least not for 400k gc.

Piper

well to be painfully honest i think this is the situation

the game creator/mods/developers and experienced players actually give a shit about this games future as a whole

while the players (not all of them) only give a shit about their future , want what they want and dont care if it will hurt the game to get their.....

all i hear from the people who want the cape to not break is how it will affect THEM...

But the people who vote break it all tell how it is better for the GAME

Edited by mufossa

Cool down mufo... It's just a game...

IM COOL, i just got that idea in my head and wanted to express it thats all

much understanding comes with delivery my friend (meaning, its not what you say, but how you say it)

Edited by mufossa