BernieandMELC.jpg

Well me and Bernie having quite a nice TimeOut. And before you

wonder.. yes we both play Last Chaos atm. I needed to take a break

of EL because so much pain in there atm for me. I asked Bernie to

come over to LC since she is my Soulmate and quite the only one

understanding me. Well.. this supposed to be kinda Postcard to you

from our Vacation off EL ^^

(btw... im not the girl...)

Well my decision is clear. i WILL come back to EL. Just not anytime soon. Till i feel i can come again

i will.

Miss all my Friends and Foes as well kinda (well not ALL foes :)) <3 radu

Hehehehe

Cya around,

Scorp

EDIT: just noticed it kinda seems like i wrote radu is my foe o_0 which of course is NOT the case >.< (look mi siggy :))

anyways.. as much as i enjoy Last Chaos, Eternal Lands will be my Energy for ever :)

Edited by Scorpius

played it, didnt like it lol

still quite a good game

Well i can almost understand why i guess..

for a new player its quite hard to get into the game mechanics. didnt found a tutorial anywhere

and such. for me it was quite hard to figure out alot and i prolly still dont know everything.

but thats what excites me i guess ^^

problems i ran into: stuck in a river, got chased by something then killed lol, didnt understand what you do in the dungeon without getting sluaghtered by 5-10 creatures at once. had no ideas what half the npc did.

stuck in the river was the best bit... ran around and around in circles trying to jump out :confused: althought it was annoying it was fun. There wasnt really much choice what you can be. If you be the Witch you have to be a female. If your the warrior you have to be male lol.

after while just got bored. Graphies are nice though

hehehe, yeah, i got stuck in the river too, i just ran downstream (upstream?) until i got out.

High level monsters will chase you

have not been in the dungeon yet.

It's "different", and interesting. No tutorials, so yeah it is very hard to figure stuff out unless someone helps you.

I'm a mage, so i can fight and cast ubber ebul spells on stuff, it's crazy cool! It took a bit for me to get used to feeling naked, as you can see by the pic, not much for clothes i have on, but i'm used to it now.

Yes, not much to choose from for your character, just your basic boy/girl, mostle all looking the same, but i like what i chose for a character. So odd that what i chose matched up with him, and i didn't see his character before i made this one. :confused:

Anyways, we are just running around killing stuff left and right, going for the higher level harder monsters, team fighting is great :)

Yes we always go set up a Party. You can chose there between different Parties where the exp is divided

different or the Drops. You can have a Party where you divide the exp equally or where it depends who

did the most damage to monster (which would be kinda mean cuz im a titan and do ubber damage with

every hit lol :devlish: )

Anyways i love the Fighting System and Exp System. It really gives you the choice to create teams and go

on a killing spree. lots of fun =)

didnt understand what you do in the dungeon without getting sluaghtered by 5-10 creatures at once.

As me being player of games, I donno I get bored. I can explain how DP(Dungeon Parties) work in most games. (Though I haven't played LC, maybe i should give it a try)

Firstly, since dungeons usually have higher level monsters or just tougher all together you are almost always in a party, In WoW it's an instance group, in rappelz its a DP. Depending on the skill your group has, usually you get a warrior or someone with a large amount of health to tank and take most the hits( assuming mages/priests don't aggro* and gets pwnd)

If yours group is decent at DP'ing you can take on multiple MOB's** instead of all teaming one, but most parties still consist of the same things, names may vary game to game but they'd be something like a priest(someone to heal/buff), warrior(usually to tank), couple mages,warlock whatever(mass damage from afar), Hunter/Whoever has the bow to be a puller(People with a bow can pull MOB's closer to the DP so that you don't split up and aggro more MOB's)

Of course this is just more of an overview, it would probably get a little more specific depending on the game, but that is how you don't get pwnd by 5-10 monsters :)

*Aggro - Usually refers to magical type skills where the persons cause monsters to attack them without meaning to. Aggro noobs can't be quite the downfall of a good DP.

**MOB - (mobile object) - It just refers to a monster than has the ability to harm you.

-Lleu

P.S. -- Yeah, I'm bored, Finished Elfen Lied now im out of animes :)

// Edit, I'm an idiot. Grammar bah

Edited by DemonCraft

well you got the nail almost on the head =)

Since you dont play LC you cant know but the Monsters in the These Special Dungeon Missions

are mostly weaker than the ones you meet outside those missions. There are 2 types of Dungeons.

First you can take a Mission at an NPC and will be send into a Dungeon (thats where the monsters stats

are mainly low) and second there are dungeons where you can walk to with Monsters of normal stats.

Other Difference is in the first Case you cant party but you character is able to hit more than one monster

with one blow than in a normal dungeon.

So, how many players do they have? Which game is more complex? Us or them?

Can you make items and harvest stuff like in EL?

And, finally, why were you killing desert chims a few hours ago? ;)

And, finally, why were you killing desert chims a few hours ago? :D

ROFL nice one Ent - Scorp's you been caught :)

And, finally, why were you killing desert chims a few hours ago? :laugh:

Well for the 1st question i dunno oO, 2nd them is harder to get into but easier to get a free spawn :laugh:

3rd one yes you can B) 4th you know no game could ever take over my Desire for Eternal Lands :(

Hehehehe damn you got me there badly ^^ i just kinda seem to dont stand away from EL o_0

the harvesting is different to el. you get this collector sucking thing to get this power from a crystal lol..

and scrop.. there's 5 questions there :P:D

Its good to see that youre still a number one poser and bernie is still such a beauty :D

(scnr :P)

Have fun there and drop in from time to time, you both are missed for sure ;)

Piper

hahaha :P

i think i should shortly request a statue of myself to show how much of a poser i am.

Anyways ill miss yall as well.. guess ill be back some time soon completely again. But

first my London Vacation starts sunday :D

where do i reconise that...

something gives me the idea that game is Conquer or something like that..

No, it's not CO, it's 9Dragons. I took a picture while I was doing meditation to regain my hp and vital energy. :evilgrin:

The aura does look kinda cool.

-Blee