Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nintenduh

EL dreams?

few weeks ago, i had a dream we got a server update, and that normal rabbits had 0.25% chance to drop NMT or BDA and all the pro's were on IP killing all the rabbits and the newbies were getting angry. i woke up and lol'd

few weeks ago, i had a dream we got a server update, and that normal rabbits had 0.25% chance to drop NMT or BDA and all the pro's were on IP killing all the rabbits and the newbies were getting angry. i woke up and lol'd

lol suskie :P

Well i usually have EL dreams -.- i'm some kind of addicted lol :D

I was given a char with 178 magic and 48 rationality but poor a/d lol, but it was freaking funny i was just clicking on someone and s/he was dying, lol it was pretty funny :)

Been playing EL just over 6 months, or there abouts and just recently did what I would consider a mammouth silver run of 20K, this may seem rather futile to many of you but I still have an EMU quite low so this took a while.

Last night I had my first EL dream (clearly playing too much!) I was lugging a load of silver back thru MM when someone strolled past me pushing a bloody wheelbarrow!!! loaded with silver :pickaxe: Where did they get the barrow from? and why can't we have such an item IG? it'd be class :) although certain places would not be suitable due to access problems lol

We have horses after all, so a small wooden wheelbarrow allowing you to transport more wud be cool :(

Last night I had my first EL dream (clearly playing too much!) I was lugging a load of silver back thru MM when someone strolled past me pushing a bloody wheelbarrow!!! loaded with silver :devlish: Where did they get the barrow from?

You must have been reading bans too much too, that was just his wife! :P

a few month back i had a really wierd dream where i found a bag at storage with 100 of every single Wep/Armor/Cape and 100k hes and 30k srs....then 1 ingame day later i won lottery of 13million ....i wish it was true -_-

about 1 and a half year ago i had a dream where i had max a/d and cap on all attributes and gained 6mill gc/hour with 8x yetis on me..

also i had 1 where i was in VotD tavern and radu popped up with red name(pkable) i pked him with a smashed wine bottle.....yes i did pot once :P

Ok i know i have strange dreams xD

I dream a lot about EL and especially on the bots. Bots scare me. They are like people, but was not. And that is quite terrifying for me.

I often dream that my Miri is suddenly transformed into a bot. This is even more frightening than I know it's quite possible. Poor Miri, stuck forever in the path to bots Nordcarn, become utilitarian, without soul, without movement, without desires, without needs, dependent on the goodwill of customers, unable to flee, impotent, subject ...

Hiiiicckkk ! terrific vision !!!

In this moment, I dream a lot of my next level in potion. I am very anxious to succeed. Probably too much. Promised, after I stop to make a state affair with my favorite skill.

The last time I dreamed that Radu accused me of using a maccroing to make potions because he said nobody could level up so quickly, it was impossible !

I replied that, contrary to what Tinkerbelle said (it's a bot that I particularly hate), I was not a lazy person myself.

Then Radu replied in his language so vivid: yes but lazy or not, Damnshit ! nobody can make 75 000 000 srs in one week ! *inclued here other bad words like Damnshit*

It was a dream very painful because I felt both guilty and guilty to succeed do not make 75 000 000 srs in one week.

However, I am a complicated girl? But no, it's just a tragic lack of chocolate.

Then Radu replied in his language so vivid: yes but lazy or not, Damnshit ! nobody can make 75 000 000 srs in one week ! *inclued here other bad words like Damnshit*

It was a dream very painful because I felt both guilty and guilty to succeed do not make 75 000 000 srs in one week.

Are you sure I didn't say "dumbshit"? I don't remember ever using Damnshit ;)

But nevertheless, I am glad I am in your dreams :icon13:

Are you sure I didn't say "dumbshit"? I don't remember ever using Damnshit :)

But nevertheless, I am glad I am in your dreams :inquisitive:

My knowledge and bad words is not great, although I learn every day

*blushed from head to toe and goes into hiding*

I had my first EL dream last night :pickaxe:

A whole bunch of life-sized EL players were at a stage in the middle of nowhere (oddly, the setting looked lifelike and the players were animated).

There was a talent show going on that all of EL could participate in, and almost everyone was there either watching or participating. A whole bunch of the top skill players crafted stuff/cast spells/manufactured/summoned creatures/tailored items etc.

I was the last to go, and the player right before me was radu (who's talent was summoning players out of the crowd XD). When I got up on stage I realized I wasn't sure what I was going to do. Turns out I was holding a guitar, so I played Same Old Song and Dance by Aerosmith.

I have had varied EL dreams over the years but my dream last night takes the cake.

I was living in an apartment which was in a nice older white house, green shutters, porch type thing. Basically you walk in the front door into a long hallway with doors on each side leading to the different apartments, and mine was the first door on the right.

I was coming home, walking in the main door and somebody (no idea who) tells me "You have new neighbors across the hall from you!). A few doors down across from mine there was an open door and I walk in and there are many boxes and the general mess of somebody just moving in, and I see Liquid and his many brothers (don't ask me how i knew who they were) on the floor all setting up their computers to attach them to the TV. Liquid turns around and I say "Hi there, neighbor!" and of course he knew exactly who I was and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Then I woke up...in shock too :brooding:

I have had varied EL dreams over the years but my dream last night takes the cake.

I was living in an apartment which was in a nice older white house, green shutters, porch type thing. Basically you walk in the front door into a long hallway with doors on each side leading to the different apartments, and mine was the first door on the right.

I was coming home, walking in the main door and somebody (no idea who) tells me "You have new neighbors across the hall from you!). A few doors down across from mine there was an open door and I walk in and there are many boxes and the general mess of somebody just moving in, and I see Liquid and his many brothers (don't ask me how i knew who they were) on the floor all setting up their computers to attach them to the TV. Liquid turns around and I say "Hi there, neighbor!" and of course he knew exactly who I was and his mouth dropped open in shock.

Then I woke up...in shock too :brooding:

I had a dream like this once, a few years ago.

I was at my uncles house for some reason, and there where many people there. There was one guy sitting at a desk in the middle of the living room, and he was looking at a computer. For some reason the screen caught my eye, for it was the eternal lands client. I though who the heck is this guy playing eternal lands. The charater in the middle of the screen had a name above his head.

Luciferx

:)

Well I just had a dream before coming back to EL after arriving back from a foreign country.

I dreamed about a new map which had a gold dragon, but the new client (with ultra 3D vision :P) crashed before I can get the bag dropped by the dragon and I woke up :-D