Eternal Lands Official Forums
Nintenduh

EL dreams?

If your haveing dreams about this game just send me a PM ill send you to the nearest phycho ward

When I have been playing a game for a long time, I usually at least dream about playing it. Sometimes when I've closed my eyes I have seen images of the game as seeing it a lot imprints it in your mind. I hope you was joking about sending us to the psycho (yes, it's spelt with an s) ward.

Lu

OK.. this is gonna sound crazy.. lol but my dream was a mix of EL. my job. and some sifi movie i guess. lol

but here's the story.. (this happened the night after that big invasion w/ the weak monsters in WS and the middle in PA and the strong ones on IDA)

ok.. im at work.. (in a clothing store im a manager)

and im behind the cashregister helping w/ something when my employee's start telling me .. "he's here" and getting all panicy. im like "WHO!!.. CALM DOWN" and they are all saying "no you dont understand. you have to get ready. its HIM!!!"

well it dawns on me that its mortos.. come to bring some kind of evil havoc on my store..

well my friend brings me this watch and tells me it will help me in the fight. that the watch had powers.. LOL..

well mortos gets there and theres some monologing about how he's gonna do stuff and what not and we start fighting... now im seeing my RL body fight him.. not my EL char..

so i am fighting w/ mortos.. getting the crap beat out of me.. till i figure out how to use the watch. then i get some kind of super strength and start being able to fight back. b/c as of now he's not using any weapons its a fist fight and he's jsut flying around and hitting me. knocking me around..

well i start fighting back and he starts using magic.. throwing fire all around me.. but luckily my watch had a shield spell kinda and blocked it..

well he got pissed and started flying circles around the store .. getting so fast you couldnt see him.. then he would randomly fly into me and hit me. sending me flying.. well i found a setting on my watch that slowed things down and i could see him moving.. he didnt know this though.. so when he flies at me and i step in and hit him and we both go flying back.. we are both kinda laying there and my friend who gave me the watch pulls a therm serp out of no where and stabs mortos in the chest. then cuts his head off.. they came to help me up and i woke up...

crazy huh.. lol

Jizzy, how did you remember that dream so well? I forget details of my dreams so fast!

LMAO @ this thread

yeh ive had a couple of EL dreams and its BAD to admit it but hey ho .....

one dream was Roja phoned me and asked me why I wasnt playing EL , and that I should log back in A.S.A.P

was scary dream :)

second EL dream I got banned by Entropy , and he beamed me into a court room but there was no jury and only him sat there in the judges seat and the hammer came down GUILTY aTeh and out i poofed from the game before I even had chance to speak for myself :)

The second dream sounds a bit like Alice in Wonderland's trial scene. I love your dreams so thanks for sharing them with us.

I've died in every dream EL related..

1. Roja chased down a fluffy and ate it raw on IP. A tree then fell and hit me.

2. Aislinn paid gnomes to create a futuristic frying pan that doubled as a cellphone/music device. This pan fell and hit me, which is why I have phobias of Aislinn with a frying pan xD

3. Acelon and Learner were having a dance off on Isla Prime. I joined in, and the ants ripped me apart.

4. JadedLily turned into a bear and mauled me after I used some pick up line on her. I wish I could remember what I said.

Anyways, my dreams are usually short :D

Number 1 is so tragic and funny. Only just catching up on this thread!

hehehehehe,sometimes i had,i sometimes seeing my future <that's interesting also 4 meh > :D

and 1x i had dream,that i did hit in dpa by BoD ,broke that and on next hit my opponent died and dropped me nmt and dunno what else,that dream was super,but after i woke up i was sad :rolleyes:

I was having a dream about EL cant rememebr the details only when i woke up my wife said she tryed to wake me up and all i kept saying was go away im trying to heal :P

you people are too exciting

I dream of harvesting cotton and making 10k thread.....all night.

I wake up as board as I go asleep

lol its kinda weird for me to remember that much. normally i dont dream.. or if i do i dont remember it. .but that one was sooo real. its like i wasnt even sleeping .. till i woke up LOL.

If your haveing dreams about this game just send me a PM ill send you to the nearest phycho ward

Im hoping thats sarcasm and not troll bait. Dreams Are random Firings of the nerves from within your brain, your conscious mind then puts together those random firings to something that makes sense, which also happens to be random too. However, dreaming is also when your brain strengthens connections thats were damaged during the day and also establishes new ones. The brain also "remembers" actions you took during the day, for example, if you were trying a new sport, you brain would remember the exact locations of your muscles and reinforce them, thus making you better. Thus when you try that new thing the next day, you'll be that much better at it since you'll remember what you did the previous day. So Yes, if you want to get better at something, practice but get a good nights sleep.

Anywhoo, Ive had them too once or twice, Something with Mixing and the whole world shaking and turning. I was thinking of suggesting a random earth quake through all of C1 and C2, so maybe it stemmed from that idea. Yea, nothing interesting, Just me sitting and mixing :P.

I never saw this thread before..lol..

Anyways..since my RL and El life are mixed up quit badly..^^ I have several dreams of EL..

And I must say, sometimes its hard to distinquis rl from vl or dreams..

Now, i'll spare you the details of the dreams I had in relation to my King Crannog and myself..but im sure you get the picture..esp those of you that know we spend a few weekends together..^^

The dream mostly related to El tho, was that of a rabbit I had to protect..someone kept chasing it and wanting to kil it..and I kept healing it.. at some point i hid the little fluf under my white cape even..it took me all nigt to get rid of his attacker..^^

The weirdest thing was..I couldnt see who it was!

The next day..awake again..and many days after..up untill today..when Im at beam..I watch ppl attack rabbits..and cant help but wonder..WHO was he..the man in my dreams..and WHY..did he want to kill this special rabbit that was in my care?

I keep havinbg this same dream..a few times each month..

So..come forworth..whoever it was..and help me get rid of this dream..^^

JezeBelle

The fluff has a NMT cape, waiting to be dropped. To learn the identity of the killer, you must sacrifice the rabbit. Once the rabbit dies, the name of the killer will appear.

LOL, ok, that was cool :D

I never saw this thread before..lol..

Anyways..since my RL and El life are mixed up quit badly..^^ I have several dreams of EL..

And I must say, sometimes its hard to distinquis rl from vl or dreams..

Now, i'll spare you the details of the dreams I had in relation to my King Crannog and myself..but im sure you get the picture..esp those of you that know we spend a few weekends together..^^

The dream mostly related to El tho, was that of a rabbit I had to protect..someone kept chasing it and wanting to kil it..and I kept healing it.. at some point i hid the little fluf under my white cape even..it took me all nigt to get rid of his attacker..^^

The weirdest thing was..I couldnt see who it was!

The next day..awake again..and many days after..up untill today..when Im at beam..I watch ppl attack rabbits..and cant help but wonder..WHO was he..the man in my dreams..and WHY..did he want to kill this special rabbit that was in my care?

I keep havinbg this same dream..a few times each month..

So..come forworth..whoever it was..and help me get rid of this dream..^^

JezeBelle

It was me.

I just had a dream last night where I was TTW'd against Dao (no idea) I couldnt get to sto to get good stuff and some chick in green tunic and skirt and pickaxe was pwning me.

~KgN

This thread is so funny!

Anyway, I dream about EL a lot. In my most recent dream, I was playing two of my PK server characters, SyWren and SyAnide. We were walking around and of course we kept trading back and forth (btw: it's rather odd to dream that you are two people since the first person perspective keeps changing).

So we're going about our day when someone tells me this isn't the PK server, this is the main server, and Radu is pissed. Apparently he's hunting me down so he can ban me, so I start running around C2 jumping in houses trying to hide from him. The rest of the dream goes along like that.

one night i was in kf with my wife and tommy knocker killed her with a branch, that night i dreamed i was searching my village with a cutty trying to find tommy knocker but couldnt find him.

lol :)

a few :)

I dreamed after dragon update ingame that in the cave ther also was a "Thermal Fluffy Rabbit" - fluo pink fluffzor with 175 a/d pro to train <3. Logged ingame and asked

everywhere where there could be that thermal fluff... nice xp / gc and drops ^^ everybody told me... wtf is that thermal fluff... i said idk.. maybe its a dream... lool

Yesterday i dreamed someone was buying brod for 480k gc (ofc i was the seller :])

~TK

Edited by Michic0_oL

Had a wierd dream last night. Dreamt that radu decided to have some fun with EL as he was pissed off with all the complaints ppl was posting, so now when every one logged in you where ramdomly logged into some elses account and for 24 hour we all played some elses char, he did reasure every one that at the end of the 24 hours he would reset the server so ppl got all there stuff back that was originally in sto. The only thing he could not guarantee was if ppl changed yr password, well u can imagine the chaos that ensued.

I dreamed a few times about EL but a lot things were different: different creatures like aliens, other ores n stuff. maybe i have them because i'm to much busy doing other things instead of having time to play EL? :brooding:

Once had an EL dream where I was some kinda Spider King/God. DO NOT ask me why......

I had this White web-like cape which fanned out and trailed along the ground behind me for ~10feet. Not much happened except that when I passed a spider it would fall in and walk behind me. Just before I woke up, there may have been ~12.

Had another where an armed goblin was chasing me, and I recall for some reason it was in Portand & Morcraven. At the same time as bein chased, I remember thinking I'd be safe if I could only find some 'mystical/rumoured' harvestable . Didn't know what is was and never did find it before I woke up.

:brooding:

I bet it was dung.... :P

I had a dream a few months back where Lenny was chasing me down a street, but I could only move at a fast-walk (like in EL) ... he was a cockatrice and not a leopard though :S

Had a nice EL dream last night.

There was some sort of secret place somewhere that allowed you to exchange IBSoFs for other items. Dugur went there and got uni hood and dragon armor pieces. However, clicking those items with 'use' icon made them poof.

Then the dream changed a bit, and it was enough to go to that place with IBSoF books. I grabbed 10 of those and went in. In exchange, I got plenty of nex removals and other stones. I was extremely happy and thought how Radu was very wise when he implemented such a way to get rid of those useless books no one buys. :D

Maybe I should move on to the suggestion forum. :P

Had a nice EL dream last night.

There was some sort of secret place somewhere that allowed you to exchange IBSoFs for other items. Dugur went there and got uni hood and dragon armor pieces. However, clicking those items with 'use' icon made them poof.

Then the dream changed a bit, and it was enough to go to that place with IBSoF books. I grabbed 10 of those and went in. In exchange, I got plenty of nex removals and other stones. I was extremely happy and thought how Radu was very wise when he implemented such a way to get rid of those useless books no one buys. :D

Maybe I should move on to the suggestion forum. :P

You were always the wierd one :)

Had a wierd EL dream last night.

Radu had made a new Special day called day of no weps, where players could not use weps or armour this day, but then the normal creatures of EL would suddenly start to use random weps and att player on any map on sight.

I remember running thro portland scared as hell while being chased by Bob wielding a BoD screaming at me to stand and fight as he wanted revenge for the many times i have killed him.

i had a dream once where i was in a trade with someone and they put 2 pares of black dragon cuisses in the trade window (funny thing is ive never even seen black dragon cuisses)

I had an interesting dream a few weeks ago and glad I came across this thread to post about it :P

So I was in the dream along with some people I did not know and some that I did. I don't remember too much of what was happening in the dream but I remember that Aislinn was there yelling at a young kid for doing something stupid (Don't remember what it was though).

I sat down in front of her and told her that it was just a kid and too look at it from a perspective that I can't remember now (wish I seen this last week so I had more detail on it for you).

I do remember her saying "I see your point" and letting the kid go :D

Was a interesting dream none-the-less yet strange indeed.

PaulB

I've only had one EL related dream I can remember.

I was on IP, sitting with Roja around the fire and I kept casting harm/mana drain on all the newbies that would pass by, kill them and get their stuff.

Roja and radu started freaking out at me for being so bugged and decided to ban me for it :P

I've only had one EL related dream I can remember.

I was on IP, sitting with Roja around the fire and I kept casting harm/mana drain on all the newbies that would pass by, kill them and get their stuff.

Roja and radu started freaking out at me for being so bugged and decided to ban me for it :P

roflmao. <3 Ena \o/

This one was a while ago but stuck with me.

I was wandering round some rl houses - similar in design to IDA when I noticed a huge black dragon - the EL dragon no less- which looked odd with rl houses but there you go. I had my daughter with me and grabbed her and ran behind this huge brick wall, there were a few holes in it - but the dragon could not get to us so it was ok. Well the dragon started using its huge mouth to lift the bricks off the wall and my daughter screamed "its ok mummy its only daddy!" and ran towards the dragon.

I grabbed her - ducked through a whole in the wall and ran to one of the houses where I barricaded us us and waited it out - all the time my daughter telling me "its daddy mummy - its only daddy"

Wonder if that means I should grab some arrows and poison trop my ex???