Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Ghandi

Proposition for unlock

As you may or may not know, not only did my charictars get banned, but my brother's and sister's got banned to (they are bugging me really bad). I take complete responsibility for this, and just want to say I am sorry. I am writing to inform you that I am quitting EL for the last time to play an up and coming game (Dungeon Runners, check it out it is fun ). My reasons for doing so consists mainly of 3 big things that have happened...

1) about 3 months before cooldown came out, I bought the Vieks101 char. Little did i know, the same kid that sold me the Vieks char also stole it from the real vieks...I had no idea that happened. I held the char for months, took a break from el to study for finals, came back and Radu took it from me and gave to real vieks (with all my stuff on it, around 400k in worth). Thats the first bad experience i had with this game.

2) This game is too easy to get scammed in. As a result of getting scammed over the years, I have lost: 3 col's, over 500k (100k for vieks 101, over 400k on the char when taken away from me), 3 sets of full iron (when it was the best armor around), cutlass, 2 iron plates, and nuerous other things that i could list all day long.

3) I realize that I am probably not going to get my charictar back that I have put so much time into since the loss of vieks101 char, and i really do not want to start all over. Its very hard to start brand new, and I just do not feel like putting that much time into a game that a) has not been very kind to me, and :w00t: is still in a BETA stage. For all I know, there may be a master server reset when the full release comes out (in which case, I MIGHT play again).

So now you know were I am coming from, I will now propose the deal:

1) You perminently ban, #killme_yes, give away, whatever you want with the One_Hit charictar. As I said, I am done with EL (he is also the strongest char BY FAR)

2) You unlock the charictars Judeboy and Zeynep

3) They agree that it is their last chance, and they will NEVER illgal multiplay or break any other of the rules or it is a perminent ban on both of their charictars and on the IP.

I have showed them this draft, and they Agree to the Terms and Conditions of the unlock.

Thank you for your time

Ghandi

Btw Ghandi u said u put so much time into my char??

if so ur very wrong...and i paid u all back what i did ow u so u must be cool whit it...Not my fault that u buy char's not train urself...U did lvl maybe 1-2 a/d lvls and that was all so not much u lost :dry:

Anyway i still think ur OK :w00t: and have fun in ur life..whatever ull do :)

Edited by veiks101

No, I put soo much time into One_Hit in these past few months...i got your charictar 3 atk and 2 def levels (which was alot of exp for were he was and how much time i had him for). But w/e... i am only posting because my brother and sister keep harassing me cuz i got their accounts locked

thankyou, as he seems to be ignoring me :/

O.o you only posted yesterday and people do have real lives and do have jobs and do have other issues to research and other impatient rule breakers than just you. He who breaks the rules (badly) should learn patience and be glad anybody is even willing to discuss it. :(

thankyou, as he seems to be ignoring me :/

O.o you only posted yesterday and people do have real lives and do have jobs and do have other issues to research and other impatient rule breakers than just you. He who breaks the rules (badly) should learn patience and be glad anybody is even willing to discuss it. :P

Im sorry, I do not mean to come off pushy or impatient in any way. I just want some closure on the matter. By all means, take your time...but a forum pm or an email reminding me that you have not forgotten the issue every now and then is GREATLY appreciated. This has been going on for longer than 1 day, its been more like 1-1.5 weeks. I understand everyone has their own lives and jobs, because I have a real life and job of my own. Im sorry, and I am VERY greatful the mods will even give this their time. Thank you all, mods and players alike for the past couple of years I have spent with you. A formal goodbye will be posted when I find the time in between my real life and job :D

Ghandi

He never responded to me, so therefore there was no closure. I dont know why you are trying to pick a bone with me, I just asked for help...

Could someone please respond? Summer Break is coming to a close in under 1 month and my brother and sister really want to play...Thanks

-Ghandi