Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
bafunga

Request un-ban of Bafunga

Dear Moderators:

My EL name is Bafunga and I have been playing Eternal Lands for about 4 months now.

I was banned on 2nd of July for breaking rule #5 illegal multiplaying.

Before today, I am ashamed to say I was ignorant to rule #5...english is my second language (I was born in Burma) and I did not fully understand the rule, but it was explained to me by a friend and I now understand what it means. My friend's also have alternate characters, and they never got in trouble, so I thought it was OK for me to make and play another character ....I just didn't understand that the 2 characters are not allowed to interact...but now I do. I promise I will endeavor to uphold and heed all the rules of Eternal Lands.

Please understand, I did not intentionally mean to break any official rules. I know that the rules are very important, and they only help to make the game better for everyone. One of my best friends who is deployed to south Korea in the U.S. Air Force also plays EL, and this is the best way I can keep in contact with him.

I respectfull request that I be given a second chance, and to show my gratitude, I promise to vote for Eternal Lands at: htt://www.mpogd.com/ every single day that I play, and fuethermore, I promise to only be an asset and help others understand the rules so that they may not find themselves in such a situation as I am now.

P.S. Erstad (GM) of FURY also promises that if I am allowed to be unbanned, he will also vote for EL every day that he plays and strongly encourage his guildies to do the same.

Very Respectfully: "Bafunga"

Ok, your main character has been unlocked, with a 50K gc fine, substracted from your storage. If you break the rules again, it will be for the last time.