Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
luciferx

God Mode'd Mortos should not PK anymore

"If you go into a Pk map expect to lose stuff... " blah blah blah.

Not nice to be on the other end?

this is different neil but u r too noob to understand..mods are supposed to HOST events not use insurmountable power to kill its contestants (unearned power at that)

(unearned power at that)

Bit like everyone who ever bought a char ? thats unearned so that is a mute point .

now not agreeing with one side or the other but the global message was.

Mortos: I am in Kf if you think you are strong enough

so wasnt the mod right to think everyone in KF was gunning for him and hence fare game ?

lol..i new this would come up..did lucifer EARN the money that bought his account..YES....so dont try and make a likeness to someoine logging on a bot to kill someone.........................and who the fuck is going to try and kill a bot ...he atked lucifer not the opposite...what he did was wrong so dont defend him....I think Entropy will agree this is wrong

hmmm not defending anyone. and also the point about bought char wasnt aimed at luci or anyone in particular it was just a general point that saying unearned power is a worthless point because loads of players have UNEARNED power .. true or not ?

if mortos attacked luci then yeah maybe it was wrong but only heard one side of the story so dont judge until heard both sides

Conaver,

1. Its people who spend money on the game tht keep it free and help the devs..

2. your only postign this because i made ur guild war color because of Acelon logging on a mod account and pking me.

3. Why dont your direct ur anger at someone else, its your guildies own fault your red tagged and im gonna branch the crap out of you and your guildies.

"If you go into a Pk map expect to lose stuff... " blah blah blah.

Not nice to be on the other end?

this is different neil but u r too noob to understand..mods are supposed to HOST events not use insurmountable power to kill its contestants (unearned power at that)

(unearned power at that)

Bit like everyone who ever bought a char ? thats unearned so that is a mute point .

so wasnt the mod right to think everyone in KF was gunning for him and hence fare game ?

lol..i new this would come up..did lucifer EARN the money that bought his account..YES....so dont try and make a likeness to someoine logging on a bot to kill someone.........................and who the fuck is going to try and kill a bot ...he atked lucifer not the opposite...what he did was wrong so dont defend him....I think Entropy will agree this is wrong

hmmm not defending anyone. and also the point about bought char wasnt aimed at luci or anyone in particular it was just a general point that saying unearned power is a worthless point because loads of players have UNEARNED power .. true or not ?

if mortos attacked luci then yeah maybe it was wrong but only heard one side of the story so dont judge until heard both sides

bought charaacters are earned........people have to earn money you see...are u saying if you buy a house u didnt build you didnt earn it?????? Edited by mufossa

shortly after i luci died i saw smurf comeing from behind i didnt want to lose rosto and my diss was being cooldown and mortos killed me too if he could kill you shouldnt lose items

I didnt post this to argure Conaver, or to start a flame thread. I posted a legitimate wrong that occurred that could and probably will happen again if Roja and the players are not informed.

You however are posting flames and people who care about this topic would probably appreciate it if you stop posting.

Edited by LuciferX

unearned in the context that was given about a mod.. was not trained and that is the point i am making .. talking about unearned/untrained char is pointless cus alot of player have them. is that wrong no.. just pointless part of this convo.

marwen: buying a pr0 char doesnt make anyone a pr0 player.. so calling people n00bs who have played the game as long as you but have trained a char from scratch is lame honestly :icon13:

and lol luci im not angry at anyone and not being a pker i dont care if we are red,blue,pink or green tagged doesnt matter to me. this being just a game :D

all im saying is people should with hold judegement until both sides are heard.

edit: then i shut up since people cant tell the differance between flaming and having a differant point of view to them.. sorry if not agreeing with luci makes it a flame but o well think i live... seriously ppl should lighten up, grow up and realise this is just a game . maybe then ppl wouldnt get pissy when ppl dont agree with them. <<< now thats a flame for those who dont understand them :fire:

if you want to pk me luci im not fussed just a game and im sure i will live through it :)

Edited by conavar

unearned in the context that was given about a mod.. was not trained and that is the point i am making .. talking about unearned/untrained char is pointless cus alot of player have them. is that wrong no.. just pointless part of this convo.

marwen: buying a pr0 char doesnt make anyone a pr0 player.. so calling people n00bs who have played the game as long as you but have trained a char from scratch is lame honestly :)

and lol luci im not angry at anyone and not being a pker i dont care if we are red,blue,pink or green tagged doesnt matter to me. this being just a game :icon13:

all im saying is people should with hold judegement until both sides are heard.

omg u r a f**king idiot lmfao.......................why dont i buy a bot from websight for 100$ and pk thats the equivelent of what happened here.............................................luciferx bought his char for BIG $$ and trains and works hard on it still..........................so it isnt unearned...................and frankly 90% of this game (top levels anyways) all bought their char ....and we r f**king sick of jealous people complaining about money this and money that....its gettin old.......and it isnt a legitimate reason for a mod to pk with a blessed bot

and we r f**king sick of jealous people complaining about money this and money that....its gettin old.......

lmfao jealous of you.. not in your wildest dreams .. seriously get a grip and stop being defensive just cus ppl dont agree with your point of view. if you want to swear and call me names pm me its fine .. take someone with more intelligence than that to upset me

Edit. this isnt about luci .. i would give the same replys i have done if it was luci, elvis or father xmas..

so please stop putting words in my mouth the only people pointing the finger at luci are the ones who are supposed to be on his side . weird

Edited by conavar

Hiyas me was on that invasion too.

And like all other in el i saw #gm "mortos Think you are tough proof it in KF"

So all was warned part of event that time fight mortos and if you go in KF you could die cause of him.

http://i137.photobucket.com/albums/q228/ma...tagteamedme.jpg

I was to in Kf to test mortos he tag teamed me with giants and himself... it was fun.

For swordofflame if you log in on worse event locations or worse day it happens. sad you lost stuff. pm me in game will help to replace :)

Me once logged in on acid rain day and first message was before screenie fully popped up: Yout thermal serp sword degraded to degraded serpent sword. And yes i was not amused. But later on. It happens. Game sometimes strange but isnt it the fun part? I learned from it.

Events are for fun and yes you can loose stuff and rostos on events. If you not agree with that then dont go on events. So all was right nothing illegal.

Cya in game ...and remember its just a game :icon13:

Conaver you hae like a lot of issues man... How many times do I have to ask you stop flaming what would have been a 100% flame free thread if you would have stuck to topic. Thank you.

and we r f**king sick of jealous people complaining about money this and money that....its gettin old.......

lmfao jealous of you.. not in your wildest dreams .. seriously get a grip and stop being defensive just cus ppl dont agree with your point of view. if you want to swear and call me names pm me its fine .. take someone with more intelligence than that to upset

great down play you sure got them smarts.........we dont care if u dont like money player we still kill u and have fun

Mortos will not be staying in the tops list...just give me a little bit of time to get him out.

Mortos would not have been in god mode in the pk map. Also, there were #bc's warning you of mortos being in the pk map.

So all was warned part of event that time fight mortos and if you go in KF you could die cause of him.

I was to in Kf to test mortos he tag teamed me with giants and himself... it was fun.

For swordofflame if you log in on worse event locations or worse day it happens. sad you lost stuff. pm me in game will help to replace :)

Me once logged in on acid rain day and first message was before screenie fully popped up: Yout thermal serp sword degraded to degraded serpent sword. And yes i was not amused. But later on. It happens. Game sometimes strange but isnt it the fun part? I learned from it.

Events are for fun and yes you can loose stuff and rostos on events. If you not agree with that then dont go on events. So all was right nothing illegal.

Cya in game ...and remember its just a game :icon13:

hey markus :fire: long time............i think lucifer probably thought mortos was refering to killing giants and not fighting a modded char that will 100% cost him rosto and pk points

lol you are right but wat did u think was gonna hapen when you when it to KF?

o wow once in month Mortos comes out. big woop. hide inside.

Certainly you shouldn't lose PK points against a blessed character or bot (Guardbots). As there is a lower bound on PK points (min A+D), there should be an upper bound (blessed attributes).

Losing the rostogol stone means you keep you stuff, so it served its purpose.

Should Mortos PK during an invasions? Depends on the scenario for the invasion. You should certainly avoid getting too close -- what sort of war god on heat would not squash little humanoids that get too close? If he engaged you at a greater range, while you where trying to avoid getting too close, then thats a bit naughty.

Is it possible for a team to take down a god character? What sort of drops would one have?

wowzers :icon13: your the best markus :fire:

Mortos will not be staying in the tops list...just give me a little bit of time to get him out.

Mortos would not have been in god mode in the pk map. Also, there were #bc's warning you of mortos being in the pk map.

yes but we thought he was their with the purpose of summoning giants for ppl to kill...not to kill us

Ok, it turns out that Acelon did that. He did not ask for any permission.

As a result, he was removed from the moderators list, and the password for those gods have been changed so he won't be able to access them anymore.

Please go and ask him for your items, and if he refuses to give them to you, let me know.

I think you did the right thing, Entropy. We have all posted opinions here and my own is that the Mortos thing, even if confirmed by you, would have been a tad extreme. :-/ killed most peeps in one hit.

U must be joking???

Why would anyone wanna try to kill a god mode char???? Everyone knows he kill u in a few hits...

Can't believe there would be anyone that would give this as an excuse for killing people on a god mode char.......

But hey! Who am i anyway?