Eternal Lands Official Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Pride

got killed by nothing?

so it was the mortos invasion today and i thought id go check out the sslessars in votd. I got there and i had to go away for a bit so i walked into the house next to the flowershop. When i got back, i was sitting in the underworld, rosto gone, but nothing on my death counters. Mrmind187 was also killed in the house and doesn't know what happened. Any1 plz help? this is my 4th rosto this week and i want to know at least what killed me

same thing happend to me. i was in narlik and i lost silver mining book. nothing on counters. the_piper said i was "Unlucky"

something might've attacked you while you were logging out I guess, I heard a few players saying some of the invasion monsters made it indoors at some point.

I know that if you're engaged in combat when you logoff, you finish the fight before your char goes away

i also noticed that when sometimes i die (by monsters or players) their names doesn't show up on death counters,but that doesn't mean u diden't die! i think its a minor bug or something. -_-