1. 1. Which map?

• Ruins of Tirnym
    • South Kialaran
    • Tahraji Desert
    • I don't care.
  2. 2. Cooldown value

• 0 (no cooldown)
    • 1 sec

Nothing like going to the field and see whats real going on. Tonight i did a lab test on ROT and went there for 1h23m42sec.

After gathering the 1MC and the 2FC i stayed there all that time boxing em without a single problem....in fact is quite nice to train there without cooldown and apparently no enemies :>

Well I used to train there 8-10 hours a day, so 1h23m42sec is not so much. And only 1 time, we talk about every day.

Still :

Big risk that you loose items for 600k or more.

I can have bad luck 1st time or after a month.

Would have happened for me, if I had been there when you came yesterday :wacko:

And it will happen.

OH, it used to be a nice place before. with cooldown. ;)

Edited by Zamirah

i used to spend lots of timein rot and shared triple spawn often..

i trained about an hr and evild pkg quimbly found me..

hate willowvane map, spend more time looking for chim than i do training and hate dodging all the trees...can we have another forest chim spawn somewhere? Please?

Went back to d chim with truesight and only get 150k pts per hr..

There aren't many individuals training there, but it's a rare place, where you can find m.chims+f.chim (iirc). Therefore the loss is bigger than, when it would be a good place to train cycs/fluffy/ogres. Cause there are many other places to train them.

And maybe the map would pull less powerfull pkers also, when there aren't many strong creatures running around on a relatively small map.

I personally would like it when tigers cooldown was also reduced to 1 second.

yes indeed, ROT = used by chim trainers, ok not many but the main place for good chims.

only 1 m chim left trainable, and yeti got made stronger so for the most old yeti trainers harder to get good exp from.

if you would place the PK in TD ent, more people would go there cause of:

1)lower lvled monsters.

2)close to DP arena where low lvl players sometimes PK (more often than in other pks)

and about spawns.. 2 fluffy spawns and few ogres gone is better than 3 m chims and 2 f chims ;)

and yeh with tigers.. 1 sec cooldown is enough on a 1 sec cooldown map :wacko:

My thoughts r the same, and sorry for voting for ROT in the first place, i should have voted for TD or at least for ROT but only if chims r removed to Grubani or other non-pk map( and i dont train on chims, my enemies do, still, thats my opinion).

mp

Guest ohmygod

Well, considering all the feedback I got, I see that most of it is totally unreasonable. They don't want me to move the chims, and they want me to move the whole PK map, but with feedback like this, I am totally discouraged from doing so.

Can we get some clarification to help direct the future debate/suggestions?

Do you have problem with moving the:

1. map (pk) or;

2. the spawns?

Or have i missed your point completly and its the "feedback" (bitching) that is the problem?

If it is the latter you are teh god just delete the offending posts and keep the ones you like :wacko:

but seriously i dont think any one has said they dont like the old style pk just some debate about its current location effecting (affecting?)access to spawns (and whatever tarnbriar said) and tiger cooldown.

Edited by ohmygod

Guest ohmygod

Ok, ok how about this suggestion?

Everybody stops bitching.

Leave ROT as oldstyle pk.

Move chims to Naralik. (i am assuming this is a multi map cant check the gobs dies from 1 hit :/ )

Move naralik gobs/spiders to MM silver/MM gold/votd gold/dp crystal caves.

*Sorry for double posting but i am getting desperate to get some oa's and beating up the GP chim for xp is just making me sad :D

It's also the snakes in Naralik that people hunt, so that would hurt summoners.

Also, there is a bookseller there for mining, which majority of harvesters need. Naralik is a bad map for chims.

Guest ohmygod

i think cyc trainers use egratia a lot but i did go look at sedicolis.

This is a medium sized map but still ok imo.

It has some forest, desert and some mountainous area there which sort of fits the feel to the type of "habitat" all 3 types of chims would live.

Sedicolis gets my vote as possible relocation site for ROT chim spawns.

Ok, ok how about this suggestion?

Everybody stops bitching.

Leave ROT as oldstyle pk.

Move chims to Naralik. (i am assuming this is a multi map cant check the gobs dies from 1 hit :/ )

Move naralik gobs/spiders to MM silver/MM gold/votd gold/dp crystal caves.

*Sorry for double posting but i am getting desperate to get some oa's and beating up the GP chim for xp is just making me sad :D

That may be a solution for the high level players who want their mountain chim spawn back, but it does nothing for everyone who effectively lost access to one of the best travel secrets in the game. Although they don't seem well represented in this thread, I suspect there are far more people who used that secret (or would have if they knew it) than fought mountain chims in RoT.

Making all those changes also seems unnecessarily complicated when it could be addressed with one simple change: switch the old style PK map to TD. Sure, there's part of an important quest in TD, but new players are screwed on that quest regardless because TD is already PK. I don't see how making it old style will make any difference; if any of the players on this game who enjoy mauling much weaker characters catch the questors there then they are dead either way.

Making all those changes also seems unnecessarily complicated when it could be addressed with one simple change: switch the old style PK map to TD. Sure, there's part of an important quest in TD, but new players are screwed on that quest regardless because TD is already PK. I don't see how making it old style will make any difference; if any of the players on this game who enjoy mauling much weaker characters catch the questors there then they are dead either way.

I could not have put it better myself. This is the solution that serves everyone and makes the most sense. It is also the easiest to implement so why not do it? The poll leans this way and I think the old style PK would work better IMO on a map with enough exits to keep them from being camped 100% of the time. :hug:

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Perseverance And Tolerance Honored

0 cooldown sux coz as entropy said u would die in a sec with 6 RoP's... 1 sec cooldown as before is really more fun. :hug:

And rosts will work or not?? if not lets do bang bang :hug:

Thanks

Kaddy

yea i agree with him cause really any1body can kill anybody if they ahve the rite rings

As you see your idea about OLDSCHOOL PK failed,there are few reason,like :

1 Too strong monsters there (chimms),i was there with few ppl,we fought,all died ,(PKd them but chims killd me,then 1 dude with MM perk BJed us)

2 its too opened area,no place to hide/make traps

3 There could br no pk zone for PPl watch Fighters (good,old times when we fight enemies,and lot of ppl just watch,and didnt die)

3 No rost zone is good,but what about Higher Item Break Zone??? ( EL economy!-manuers will make lot of human3 stuff,crafters do meds)

4 You could add both guild of ants with armors+perks mirror/bp and weapons and a/d in 60's+higher p/c (dont tell me its hard,coz i know it is)

5 Maybe double PK points u gain could help too?

1 Too strong monsters there (chimms),i was there with few ppl,we fought,all died ,(PKd them but chims killd me,then 1 dude with MM perk BJed us)

2 its too opened area,no place to hide/make traps

3 There could br no pk zone for PPl watch Fighters (good,old times when we fight enemies,and lot of ppl just watch,and didnt die)

3 No rost zone is good,but what about Higher Item Break Zone??? ( EL economy!-manuers will make lot of human3 stuff,crafters do meds)

4 You could add both guild of ants with armors+perks mirror/bp and weapons and a/d in 60's+higher p/c (dont tell me its hard,coz i know it is)

5 Maybe double PK points u gain could help too?

Other reasons :

Too far from storage.

Only way to get there is tele room or WS.

and as u can see, most ppl asked for TD, not Tyrnim... TD got 2 entrance, pl and dp + storage arent't far :P

maybe change td to tyrnim? :P only strong "strong" monster there is fluff ... and u can kill it with decent p/c and 40 a/d with full tit and jaggy

and as u can see, most ppl asked for TD, not Tyrnim... TD got 2 entrance, pl and dp + storage arent't far :P

maybe change td to tyrnim? ;) only strong "strong" monster there is fluff ... and u can kill it with decent p/c and 40 a/d with full tit and jaggy

Nope,lets leave Tirnym how it is,lets make another map like that in c2..

Hmm Bethel would be cool

Nope,lets leave Tirnym how it is,lets make another map like that in c2..

Hmm Bethel would be cool

why do u think pk is dead...

people have to keep their p/c low cause they cant go to chims.

this will be huge lvl difference between ppl, so less go pk.

so just put some chims on a map where some1 can train em like grubani or so :P

MY idea?

I'm so curious will it work and how many people will go and fight there :P If won't plz Mr. Radu (;p) try make map where u never lost items (like in no drop day :) ) and u can't brake any item ;p But now i'm voting for SK :)

Plz?

Why not make pk spots in tg magic school oldschool (like sewer for example)? They have many entrances, close to the storage and no "important" spawns (since there are many armed gob/skellie spots around).

And RoT should be pk anyway as it used to be ;)

Why not make pk spots in tg magic school oldschool (like sewer for example)? They have many entrances, close to the storage and no "important" spawns (since there are many armed gob/skellie spots around).

HS ppl will have rly big problems with that ;)

RoT is a map that is often used but only by a couple of persons because of the way set it is up. Very small map. Very few spawns. No place harvestables are close to storage or places available to make anything on the entire map. Tiny map with no uses and a long way away from storage with only one exit. How is it supposed to get used by more than a couple of persons. I and Icy and others who like training on Phantom Warriors along with the Chim trainers were there a LOT before it got changed. It was about to see more through traffic at least with RoTP but now that is not possible.

If you want the map to be more used and not be Oldschool PK then add stuff to it that will make it useful enough for people to go there. RoTP was a great start to that but it was just traveling through. RoT is a great map for its size but with no NPCs, a non-functioning magic school, being so far from storage, and having nothing that can be made on site there is no surprise it is only used for the spawns that are on it. What exactly would anyone else do on the map besides use the few spawns available??

Most people want Tahraji Desert and it makes more sense in every way to make it the oldschool map and return RoT to its former usefulness and it can easily be improved to make it useful to those willing to risk the high level monsters as well. Travel opportunities spawns and perhaps a boat could make it a very heavily used map even for its size. Don't compare it with other maps that are so much bigger and you will see that it needs to be returned to nonPK. It is way too small to be PK and especially oldschool. There is a reason most people think RoT is a bad idea. Changing to TD as suggested by the majority is by far the best idea.

TirunCollimdus

CoGM of PATH

Perseverance And Tolerance Honored